PDA

View Full Version : Smells

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 09:32 AM
I think I have made a decision to test out some pheros. I am going to start out with the 7 pack of SOE gel and am considering getting one of the SP oils. My question is, what is the smell of the SOE and the SP oils? There are a bunch of fragrance choices for the SP oils and I don\'t want to get them if they smell all cheasy. I want to be able to cover up whatever I put on with my own cologne. Is this possible with both SOE gel and SP oils? Thanks. Also, any suggestions for the scent of SP oil? One more thing, what is the Always Intimate Herbal that comes with the order?...

franki
07-30-2002, 09:38 AM
Are you sure you aren´t going to get any a-none MDC?

The SOE has a nice musky smell (it has actually a blend of 60 different musk odors).

The Always Intimate Herbal stuff that Bruce gives away to his customers in the US is a \"natural herbal aphrodisiac\". There are 40 capsules in a bottle and some of the ingredients are yohimbe, kave-kava and damiana.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Well, I have been reading that for an 18-year-old, a-none isn\'t what is needed, but a-nol is. Maybe someone can clear this up, I am 18, 6\'4\"...id say above average looking, semi-alpha male....I\'ve heard that a-none at a young age could cause some weird effects. Also, this stuff that Bruce gives out...does it work at all or no? And lastly, can I cover up the smell of SOE gel packets with a normal cologne. Thanks a lot for any help anyone can give me on the pheromone subject. I\'m very new to this and could use any advice/tips that are given.

franki
07-30-2002, 11:08 AM
Well most of the members here are going to say you don´t need a-none, including Bruce Boyd himself, but I am one of those who say that a-none CAN be beneficial for guys of all ages. I have had good results with it and I am only 20 years of age.

I am sorry I confused you even more, and the first thing you should get is definitely I think, but if you are willing to spend some more mones you can think about an a-none product too.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-30-2002, 11:40 AM
A small amount of none can be useful. Ie DD mix.

Track0714
07-30-2002, 12:18 PM
I feel A-none is getting an unfair bad rap for use by teens/twenties guys.

If you are going to a teen party where there will be lots of girls, and you are not trying to target a specific girl, use A-none. A-none will weed out the attention whore\'s and the bitchy girls PMS-ing or on their period. You want to find the girls ovulating, and A-none will do this. A girl is ovulating about 3 out of 28 days of her cycle. You\'ll have about a 10% chance to come in contact with a woman when she is ovulating. So if a party has 28 girls attending, there is a very high chance that 3 of them are ovulating, and A-none will find them. Whether or not the ovulating ones you find using A-none are attractive to your eyes is another issue.

If you have \"oneititis\", or \"she is the one for me\" sickness, or you are only going to talk to the hot girl at the party, then you need an A-nol product. But A-nol will not help you get the girl, you still need the social skills to close the deal. Here, you run the risk of finding the attention whore at the party and she\'ll chat your ears off. I quit wearing SOE to my daughters softball games, the \"softball mom\'s\" wouldn\'t stop talking to me.

I have started wearing JB#1 (7:3 drop ratio of APC:NPA) to my daughters softball games. Last two games I was the scorebook keeper. Seemed like there was always 2 or 3 women hanging around. Reactions completely different than reactions to SOE. With SOE, was just getting chatty mom\'s. All the SOE hits were chatty not overtly sexual. With JB#1, girls as young as 13 to late 40\'s mom\'s started hanging around, and not as chatty. It was very easy to see the seductive looks on their faces. You also got a sense that many women were trying to avoid me too, very funny to watch. The number of hits with JB#1 went down compared to SOE hits at the softball games, but you could definately see the sexuality of the JB#1 hits.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 12:22 PM
You could try PCC to get some of the women to hang around and nullify some of the male competition it also seems to counter the flight or fight response from women it makes them sort of confused allowing you to at least try a chat up. Drives off beta males they cant cope the the \"imagineary super hot female\" it causes them to get weak and run. Although this woman would be you it clears space. This is getting interesting more testing today.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 12:40 PM
Alright, I\'m beginning to understand what exactly I need. I just want some hard proof before I throw down $100. I\'m gonna order the SOE gel packs here pretty soon and see if I notice any results. If I do, I will consider getting a few products to mix and what not. By the way, isn\'t it good that all those softball moms want to talk? Isn\'t that what this is suppossed to do? I don\'t want to get a-none and then all the hot chicks ignore me and the ovulating ones to pay attention. The chances are slim that a hot chick will be ovulating on a perfect night....so I don\'t want to lessen my chances from what they normally are. I mean I\'m a pretty good looking guy, I don\'t want to ruin anything that I have going for me, only help. Alright, any help would be appreciated.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 12:53 PM
Remember nothing is guareenteed with this all that can be said is that you should see some responses but the actual presnetation of the effects will differ depending on numerous factors thats what makes it so frustrating. One product might work for you now and be less effective later on for some reason. Its guess work but it HAS been shown to actually work. All we put up is general guidelines even when it does work very well it can be frustrating getting so many responses and being overwealmed its almost sent me insane a couple of times and ive stopped using to get some space. Smells affecting hormoneal levels of others and making them bahave in a different way (mind you this stuff occours naturally and affects other peoples behaviour anyway - this stuff is only synthetics a little stronger therefore more noticeable with a good science behind them) Just go with the general product type for youre group don have youre sights set on one particualr target as you may be in for disappointment make it broadranging. Being 6 6 maybe order SOE to start with get youre feet wet and then try something else (note this stuff can last up to 4-6 months from one bottle without OD and using maybe once a day which it will last all day) so its not a bad investment considering most perfumes dont last that long and men probably spend that much on colonge.

NPA can also be mixed in with youre existing colonge to dilute it and make it last longer and also is still very effective.
The mixing of products has gone a bit to far because we werent getting in the single products a wide mix of phero types to start with thats what started it all. Now the companies are listening and including what we want which may reduce the need for mixing just as long as they continue to supply the raw types on their own. A wide product mix and types will help. Ie the womens products may have 4 or 5 phero types or the unisex ones at least ie perfect 10 for women none nol rone and couplins but some a1 and you got yourself something.