PDA

View Full Version : Which is best?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 12:35 PM
Alright, I am beginning to understand pheromones a little more now. I want something that dosen\'t have a scent and that I can mix with my cologne. So my best bet is to go with NPA or one of those additives or are those not as effective as say SOE? I think I am going to get those gel packets as a sample for $10 and see if this stuff works for me. I am 18, 6\'4\"...what does anyone think would be best suited for me with price in mind? Thanks a lot.

CptKipling
07-30-2002, 07:31 AM
You could get some gels and some NPA, you could mix the NPA with cologne and apply to you neck/behind ears, and then some SOE on the arms.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 07:37 AM
That sounds like a good suggestion, but I thought that for my age (18), it is not good/effective to use a product with a lot of -none in it? If I am wrong, please correct me. That sounds like a good combo though, but I don\'t want something that is designed to work for older people. I\'ve heard SOE is very good because it has multiple pheromones in it, but let me know about the NPA or any other combo that would be good for me. Thanks.

upsidedown
07-30-2002, 07:50 AM
You will be diluting the NPA in your cologne. That way you\'ll have a little of it\'s -none kick, but hopefully not too much. You should just start with a very small amount mixed in with your cologne and see what happens, and then experiment with different amounts from there.

CptKipling
07-30-2002, 07:52 AM
You\'re right, the standing theory is that -none is bad for young and alpha men, but i am both and have seen good results -none.

Strangely (according to theory anyway), JBX gave off some -nol like reactions, and was very effective for me. If you add SOE to JBX then the results are very interesting indeed.

There is some speculation as to the secret ingredients in NPA, but whatever they are, its a good product to have in anyones arsenal.

MaxiMog
07-30-2002, 07:54 AM
If I were you, I\'d purchase some AE (Alter Ego). It has all three main pheromones, and I\'ve never heard anyone complain that it doesn\'t work. Au contraire, most, if not all, people are very satisfied \'cause it works so well.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 08:49 AM
That sounds like a good idea, but I do not want to contaminate my cologne. I don\'t want to put some of it in there and then it not work and ruin my favorite cologne too. Is it okay to apply NPA to your skin or is it too concentrated to do that way? Also, I don\'t think that I want to purchase Alter Ego because of the price. I don\'t want to waste $50 if I find that it doesn\'t work, although it is very tempting. I think I am going to first try the SOE gel packets and see if I notice anything at all. Then, if I notice anything, move on to the NPA, and after that try alter ego, SOE, etc... Does this sound like a good plan? Any other suggestions, please let me know.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 11:57 AM
Then you need to change the title of your thread. You don\'t want the one that works best, you want the one that works cheapest. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
07-30-2002, 12:01 PM
MDCBarks10

You don\'t have to waste all of your cologne just to experiment. You can get an atomizer from this web site, or a smal vile somewhere else, along with some eye droppers from the drug store, and just mix up a tiny amount first for testing purposes. If the small batch works, you can then mix up a larger batch, but if it doesn\'t work, then you haven\'t wasted your cologne.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 12:32 PM
Alter ego NPA or SOE you can read the responses and ideas on the forum to sort of get a guage as to what you want. Common sense prevails educate youreself.
SOE - gets some sexual responses especially after some of the nol has broken down to none (not a lot but enough) and the conversation and openness good for breaking the ice or in sales positons. And getting confidence with women
NPA - Gets respect from guys in the same way as PCC does couplins could be the one secret ingredient Gets some responses from women sort of a warm and fuzzy one. Good for mixing with other products.
Alter ego - Doesnt seem to affect all women - heavier on none though so that might explain. When it does work however the htis are amazing good for taking things further not guareenteed however to work on all targets but a healthy percentage. Combine with PCC or the magic mix from stone labs that will come with purchases for a while. And that might stop some of the running away.

I assume bruce and phil stone are up to something by giving away free with alter ego for now and also will couplins be in alter ego for women this will add weight to my argument as its already in the other stones labs product p10 for women. So with phil stone onto it and him being a big weight in the pheromone industry im sure it has to work. He figured out the correct balance of rone in alter ego.