PDA

View Full Version : What is a Your Deffinition of a Hair Flip?

upsidedown
07-29-2002, 09:47 AM
I\'ve been using pheromones for about 6 weeks now, and I definitely see signs of them working on women. No doubt about it. But, since I\'ve started using them, I\'ve also been reading a lot of stuff from other people on here, trying to learn as much as I can about females as I can (I know, a totally impossible thing to ever completly understand.)

But, I\'be especially been trying to learn how to read the non-verbal signals of women to try to be more in tune to the more subtle signs of interest....rather than noticing only the overtly obvious signs.

For example, I\'ve been spending a lot more time noticing whether their pupils are dilated or not. I\"ve been able to tell a lot from watching their eyes. But, I\'ve seen a lot of people talk about hair flipping and hair twirling as signs that the pheros are working. Well, I\'ve yet to see any woman around me twirling her hair. But, I\"m not as sure about hair flipping. My question is just what exactly do you guys consider to be hair flipping? By this, do you mean when a woman kind of slings her head to move her hair, or do you men when she uses her hand to flip her hair out of the way. Or, can it mean both?

I\'ve seen some examples of women just slinging their head to move their hair, but never noticed them doing anything with their hair using their hands. So, just not sure exactly what you guys have in mind when you refer to hair flipping.

Thanks for any clarifications you may give.

Whitehall
07-29-2002, 10:10 AM
I\'d most clearly recognized hair flipping when the female uses her hands to straighten her hair or she might use her fingers to \"flip\" the ends or she might \"poof\" it up to make it have more volume. Sometimes she\'ll run her fingers through her own hair and give her head a shake. It\'s a pretty clear signal when it happens because it is repetitive and \"nervous\" looking. Her intent is to get and keep your attention!

Women will hair flip for other reasons but the nervous energy she devotes to hair flipping when she\'s attracted to a man is definitive.

SwingerMD
07-29-2002, 07:33 PM
Hi Upsidedown!

It\'s great to hear that you are looking for the more subtle signs of attraction. They are particulary important if you are hunting with the -none products. It\'s great that you are checking out the eyes, in fact I have heard that the act of looking into each other\'s eyes causes them to dialate more. I have found dancing is a wonderful way to get close enough to look in your target\'s eyes.

But anyhow on to the hairflips. The type of hairflip that you describe I have only seen once when using pheromones and that was in conjunction with a Lordosis move (I was wearing SOE at the time). The hairflips that Whitehall has described are pretty much what I see when wearing -none products like PI/m, APC, and RM. In fact I seem to get whole sections of women on the bus flippin\' their hair (especially with RM), hell sometimes even in unison /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif . It\'s so freaky. I\'ve seen women with their hair up, totally undo it and then start to run their hand through it.

Oh, and there is another thing that you can look for, but be very careful about it. You can take a quick peek at their breasts to see if their nipples are poking through their shirts and bra. There was this one target that I noticed this on so when I took her for a spin dancing Balboa (very close and intimate swing dance) I pulled her in tight to make certain that she got a good whiff of the RM on my neck. After we were through I thanked her then she said, \"No, thank you.\"

The dazed DIOSL (Deer In Outer Space Look) on her face with a huge grin pretty much told me that the RM definately did it\'s job. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

upsidedown
07-29-2002, 07:52 PM
Thanks SwingerMD,

Yes, I already knew about the nipple thing, I just hadn\'t mentioned it. But, truth is I\'ve gotten this twice in 6 weeks. I know that you can\'t always tell because they aren\'t always dressed in such a way for it to show. But, both times I\'ve gotten this reaction in a woman was when I was wearing AE. In fact, I actually experienced this at lunch today while I was eating. Right after having some flirtatious interaction with me, one of the female employees there came back shortly thereafter and was so visibly aroused in her nipples that I could see it from 30 feet away. I was almost embarassed for her because it was so obvious, and she was having to interact with her manager and other employees at this point.

So, seeing this stuff as recently as today, I know that this stuff works....big time. But, this also makes me wonder why it is that I have yet to see any kind of hair flipping or twirling. Mabye I\'m just not as observent on this...but I don\'t think so. I just don\'t think I\'ve seen this reaction from anybody, although I know without a dobt that women are being effected.

Oh well, I\'m not going to worry...because I\'m getting results. But, I\'ll just stay observent and see if I ever spot it from any women.

SwingerMD
07-29-2002, 08:03 PM
Upsidedown,

Hmm . . . . I do notice that I start to get hairflips from people when have at the very least 10 drops of APC on me. I definately get hairflips and lots of them when I use PI/m and RM at the recomended dosage of 2 drops. Perhaps hairflips are a sign of very high stimulation (Whitehall did mention nervousness) and these people are getting closer to OD levels of the stuff. In fact I do notice that the massive amounts of hairflips that I get tend to be within the first hour of putting PI/m and RM on.

Anyhow have you used the high concentration -none products yet?

upsidedown
07-29-2002, 08:28 PM
SwingerMD,

Yes, I do have some RM, and I\'ve had some good results from it as well. However, I\'ve intentionally kept the dosage down to keep from OD\'ing. I think the most I\'ve used is 1 drop at a time...and haven\'t ever tried putting on a dosage as high as what you suggested, so I suppose that this could be the reason for my lack of results.

First, I always seem to find myself around younger women, and so I\'ve tried to keep the dosage down for that reason. Also, I had read previous posts where people say that less is more..and that the optimum dosage of -none that seemed to get the best results seemed to be around .015 mg at one application. What you described is a little higher than this.

The reactions with the nipples I\'ve described earlier was with a much lower dosage even, and on a younger girl. However, after you\'re dosage suggestion, I wiill now probably try the higher dosage to see if this gets the hair flipping results for me.

I\'ve been worried about ODing, especially around one particular women I\'m interested in. When you do the 2 drops and start seeing the hair flipping, do you ever find any women acting as if you\'ve ODed and scaring them? I don\'t want to get hair flips at the expense of getting women to get closer and more interested in me.

Thanks for you input though...I will give the higher dosage of RM a test drive.

SwingerMD
07-29-2002, 09:08 PM
Upsidedown,

\"I\'ve been worried about ODing, especially around one particular women I\'m interested in. When you do the 2 drops and start seeing the hair flipping, do you ever find any women acting as if you\'ve ODed and scaring them? I don\'t want to get hair flips at the expense of getting women to get closer and more interested in me. \"

Sometimes you have to take risks to get results. If you really want to notch up the dosage and risk OD don\'t try it a specific targets that you really want to cozy up to. When did my trials I did them in public busses in public places when I felt least when I would run into certain \"special\" targets. As to acting scared yes, but I think these people were at that special time of the month anyway. It seems that any extra amount of -none would repel them, but of course the more you add, the more drastic the response. The positive OD responses that I got were people with the DIOSL. Pretty much not inclinded to flirt or approach you in any way. I pretty much think of it like they are reacting to seeing you as 20 on a 1-10 scale. Although I suspect they may be putty in your hands (haven\'t tried approaching them yet). And the ones at that time of the month, they get this extremely disgusted look on their face as if they were dancing with a garbage heap.

Anyhow it has taken a lot of experimentation with this stuff to figure out at what dosage is best for me. And I think that you are very close to your optimal level. Of course I have found that it is sometimes fun to OD and see the results /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .

HB_88
07-30-2002, 12:18 AM
SwingerMD:
Maybe I\'m just a little too accustomed to rejection... I automatically read the following passage:

I pulled her in tight to make certain that she got a good whiff of the RM on my neck. After we were through I thanked her then she said, \"No, thank you.\"

--as if it were saying, \"No, thank you.\" -- not \"No--thank YOU!!\" -- which is obviously the way we were supposed to read it. I had to ponder your post for a moment... I couldn\'t figure out why you thought this encounter was so great!

HB_88

HB_88
07-30-2002, 12:40 AM
A moment later, I thought of another response to the same post! If you can sneak a peek at a woman\'s throat, collarbone, and neckline (preferably a plunging neckline... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif) you can sometimes see a mottled pinkish flushing in conjunction with the DIHL and pupil dilation. (This isn\'t just the \"rosy-cheeked\" kind of flush--it\'s distinct.) Unfortunately, she\'ll probably assume you\'re checking out her breasts... and since I\'m a total cleavage freak, this ordinarily wouldn\'t be an unwarranted assumption.

HB_88

Whitehall
07-30-2002, 07:20 AM
So here\'s a question - why do women hair flip?

I speculate that there are two reasons. First, it catches the eye. The rate and frequency of hair flipping makes it very noticable to the optics and nerves of the eye. That\'s pretty obvious but I do note that serious hair flipping usually has a higher repetition rate and velocity than I would expect. It\'s seldom an languid movement.

My second idea is that it helps spread the female\'s pheromones back to you. A woman\'s hair is fragrant with her scent and her pheromones - albeit unisolated. By flipping her hair, she\'s waving her hair in the air and diffusing them.

The hair pheromone idea also explains why married women so often cut their hair short and why long hair is a sign of mating/sexual interest and short hair is just the opposite. Think Julie Christie as the young nun in \"The Sound of Music.\" The hair pheromones sure don\'t smell like copulins either.

As to the chest reddening, it sounds like an orgasmic flush. Nipple hardening is also another sign of sexual arousal. That woman would probably be one highly excitable female!

upsidedown
07-30-2002, 07:54 AM
Julie Christie? Did you mean Julie Andrews? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
07-30-2002, 09:12 AM
Duh - \"Maria\"

SwingerMD
07-30-2002, 11:24 PM
HB_88,

Oops. Thanks man. It was suppose to read, \"Mmm . . . no. Thank YOU.\"(Not to also mention the fact that she was in a DIOSL daze when she said this /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif )

HB_88
07-30-2002, 11:59 PM
Glad to help out. I\'m the worst dancer on the planet, but I enjoy reading your posts. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88

SwingerMD
07-31-2002, 12:10 AM
Thanks man /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . It took me at least six months to get any decent rhythmn in my feet. Anything worthwhile takes pratice. When you enjoy it so much, it changes from pratice to fun. Hell, I remember that I had so much fun laughing at all of my mistakes when I started.

One of my favorite dance movies is \"Shall We Dance\". It is subtitled in Japanese but I highly recomend it to anyone just starting to learn how to dance.

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 12:21 AM
Aside from hair flip can you consider
\"preening her hair\" as a sign of a Phero HIT ?

How do we know the difference between casual hair flip from
Phero HIT hair flip ?

CptKipling
07-31-2002, 05:58 AM
Any sort of playing with hair if sge is in your presence/making eye contact can be considered a positive reaction. Its a sign of nervousness, and also may be a form of courtship, \"preaning the mane\" or displaying.

Watcher
07-31-2002, 12:25 PM
Ok another idea if combined with foot tapping looking briefly to you and then down and to the right from our angle indicates interest. Excessive fiddling with hair i mean once every two seconds for an extended period. Going a little red in the face or vise versa slightly palish.

Whitehall
07-31-2002, 01:55 PM
Please note that there is no pheromone-unique behavior - a female\'s responses are all part of her natural reportaire of behaviors, the pheromones will just stimulate them just as though they can be stimulated without exogenous pheromones.

Hair preening is just a controlled form of hair flipping.

Foot tapping is also a possible sign of sexual interest and \"tension.\"

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 08:44 PM
So pheros are sort of amplifying there flirting behavior

Whitehall
08-01-2002, 07:08 AM
I\'ve seen pretty intense hair flipping before I ever used exogenous pheromones but it was rare; preening was much more common as it is a less intense version. Mones just make it more likely that 1) you\'ll get any reaction and 2) that reaction will be more energetic.

Remember that any stimulus (mones) has to overcome inhibitions - more stimulus means greater power to overcome inhibitions.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-01-2002, 09:01 AM
OK, I\'ve seen this word \"preening\" a few times now. Didn\'t know what it meant so I looked it up:
1. to dress or smooth (oneself) up
2. of a bird : to trim or dress with a bill
3. to pride or congratulate (oneself) for achievement
Given this I\'m assuming that preening means they are fluffing, combing or just messing with their hair...

Whitehall
08-01-2002, 09:18 AM
Correct-o-Mundo! (Pardon my Spanglish)

Preening includes running their fingers through their own hair, smoothing it, \"poofing\" it, etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 08:04 AM
Women also play with their hair if they\'re feeling overstimulated because the feel of it is soothing. It\'s reassuring. It\'s something of a regression - playing with our own hair is something most of us do when we\'re little - you\'ll even see little girls putting their hair in their mouths and sucking on it.

Don\'t always assume that a woman\'s excited if you can see her nipples. I\'m cursed with nipples you can always see, no matter what mood I\'m in. Often gets misread.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 08:52 AM
The gesture Whitehall mentioned with women putting hands in their hair to poof it up - any gesture a woman makes that shows the inside of her upper arm is a direct come-on. Notice that women carry themselves with their arms close to their bodies. When we raise our arms, it lifts our breasts and exposes our underarms (pheromone production centers). Arms over the head for any reason is a come-on.

Whitehall
08-15-2002, 09:10 AM
And I was CERTAIN that I knew everything!

Thanks, Red.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 09:22 AM
People who think they know it all really annoy those of us who do, isn\'t it the truth?

(you teach me something every day)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:13 PM
I agree - do not rely on nipples. Perhaps the woman got a sudden chill, temperature-wise or even \"someone walking on her grave\" (those weird chills that go up your spine out of nowhere). And nipples can act independently of one another - one erect while the other is not...

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:38 PM
LOL That presents and interesting visual...alternating nipple rise.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:01 PM
It happened to me today. I was in the bathroom at work, washing my hands and looked into the mirror. I looked down, and there I saw it... when this happens, which is not often, all I can think is, \"WTF???\" Wouldn\'t you think both nipples would agree on things - temperature, arousal, sudden chills??

Not mine, apparently!

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:06 PM
Your arm probably brushed against one of them, like, reaching for the soap or turning on the faucet, and you didn\'t notice. Usually it\'s my right nipple at full salute because I\'m right handed and reach with my right arm. If one is slightly bigger than the other, it\'s standing out further, so it will get touched first, and all it takes is the slightest touch, right? and they stand right up.They\'re a pain, sometimes they mortify me...lol.

Mtnjim
08-15-2002, 03:12 PM
Then again, perhaps some clothing (like a bra cup) shifted a little and caused some \"irritation\" to only one of them and it is reacting. Or perhaps something brushed up against only one-direct stimulation.

marv14yag
08-15-2002, 03:50 PM
Whitehall, I am 16...Almost 17, I encounter many 14..15 year old girls. And my reactions with..PPA is wierd, because, I don\' think that this age, they KNOW what they want...And, also, I WAS using strait NONE from the kit, but, people were ARFRAID of me.

Here we go...1st period, I walk into the room, some girl SMILES at me, REAL big, also, I move behind some girl, and she KEEPS flipping her hair, DAMN, her perfume smells good, 2nd period, I sit behind a 15 I think year old cheerleader, she gets...Goosebumps big, all over, and than, goes away, comes back, MAYBE it\'s the cold, or BOTH. 3rd period, girl in front of me KEEPS messing with her hair EXCESSIVELY, I was like, alright, not TOO hot, I would mess with her, started messing with her, she\'s like stop, but than, 2 seconds later, she\'s leaning back, messing with her hair, puts it on pony tail, takes it out, again, blah blah, and than, I\'m like man, you got hair all over the place girl, that\'s nasty, push her forward, mess with her, steal her pencil, she started getting mad; here\'s what I don\'t get, what\'s with the MIXED SIGNALS? 4th, and last, period, I look in the girls direction, I make eye contact, 1 to 2 seconds, I NEVER look away until they do, sometimes it\'s down and out, and somtiems they look to the side, more to the SIDE when not wearing pheromones, I only forgot ONCE...
After school waitning for the bus, a girl I know is SO DAMNED NERVOUS...I don\'t know WHAT\'S up, nervous, keeps glancing at me, but NERVOUS....

Anyway,......So, that\'s about it...

Bart...Thoughts, comments, suggestions? And this is with that one Passion Pheromone Attractant.

upsidedown
08-15-2002, 06:14 PM
Post deleted by upsidedown

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 06:25 PM
Oh, be careful what you pray for ...

I dunno. I can\'t be objective about the nipple thing. I have nipples that stick out no matter what mood I\'m in, that\'s just how they\'re made, and I get leered at constantly and sometimes it really really annoys me, it\'s like men think I\'m doing it on purpose or I\'m that I\'m always \"on.\" Maybe other women aren\'t like that, god knows we\'re all different, and it sure sounds like with your incident, it was arousal. I just wanted to say, and bear in mind Heidi agreed with me (c\'mon, Heidi, where are you?) that it doesn\'t necessarily mean anything. Necessarily being the key word. Right?

oscar
08-15-2002, 06:52 PM
FTR,

GAWD!
I DO like a good nipple discussion!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 09:16 PM
Watcher, what girls are these, how old, where would those girls live? It seems to me that flipping hair fast and tapping toes would indicate impatience or flakiness, except if you\'re talking about like, junior high girls, who are always a little giddy.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 09:41 PM
Marv, were you just wearing PPA ast the time? What was the dosage, and where?

marv14yag
08-16-2002, 02:10 PM
PPA, with 1 swipe behind each ear, rest on my neck.

Bart

Funlover
08-20-2002, 11:12 PM
Hey Oscar, I agree with you 100%. I LOVE this discussion about nipples!!! Just when we thought we knew everything, Heidi and FullTiltRedhead come along, and make us feel like we are just starting out, and don\'t know anything... But, we DO Love the ladies here on the forum. I had been a \"lurker\" for a couple of weeks, and never really thought about posting myself, until FTR came in like a \"Whirlwind\" and WOW, I sure LOVE reading her posts! FTR, you SURE have a way with words. This is better than any book you could buy on trying to understand women... having you here(almost in person) on the forum, opening your hearts and minds up, explaining things us guys are THRILLED to learn, but perhaps were a bit afraid to ask. THANKS ladies... We really LOVE and appreciate you!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:44 AM
kiss kiss! I think everybody\'s getting their eyes opened, male and female.Was trying to think of hair flip examples in tv characters. If \"That Girl\" is still on Nick at Night, watch the beginning of it some time. Marlo Thomas puts both hands in the back of her hair, poufs it twice, gives this seductive smile. \"That Girl\" was the first tv show about a single woman, revolutionary for its time, because it hinted strongly that she was sexually active with her dork boyfriend, Donald, without \"benefit of marriage.\"

Funlover
08-21-2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks, FTR! I always enjoy reading your posts, and I have to admit that I learn something from you everyday!!

I have a serious question for you... Have you ever considered writing a book? There are thousands of guys out here that would Love to know even one half of what\'s in your beautiful head... You could be getting paid good money for all your knowledge and expertise. I\'ll bet Bruce would even be interested in selling it on Love Scent. I want the first copy tho!!

Thanks for the kisses!! I am already counting the miles from Nebraska to Washington DC!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:31 AM
It crosses my mind from time to time and I\'ve been told I should write. My question is, write what?! ... propose some chapters and I\'ll take a shot at it - how\'s that? want to collaborate a little?
Thanks for your note.
R

Funlover
08-21-2002, 10:18 AM
Sure, FTR... I\'d be glad to help in any way I can. It would be an honor to work with you. I\'m new here at the forum, so I\'m not sure how much we can \"stray\" from the topic at hand. Would you mind writing me an email? Just click on \"Funlover\" at the top, and my address should be there. I\'ll reply back with some thoughts & ideas I\'ve been toying with for your new book!

BTW, I\'m glad you\'re open-minded!!

Funlover

Bruce
08-21-2002, 10:34 AM
Great post about the body language, Red. (OK to call you that?)
Very interesting and no doubt valuable to the guys.
Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 11:43 AM
Sure.

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:41 PM
Swinger,

\"Shall We Dance\" was a choice on a viewing assignment for my film class. I remembered you recommending it, so I watched it. I really enjoyed it, thanks for the recommendation! :-)

The only thing is, now I *really* want to learn to ballroom dance!

Heidi

SwingerMD
08-31-2002, 04:03 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . No problemo! This is how I got my brother and his girlfriend into salsa dance.