PDA

View Full Version : James V Kohl = stranger?????

MaxiMog
07-28-2002, 09:01 AM
Hi Bruce,

Apparently James Koh (jkohl) has the \"stranger\" title assigned to him. Isn\'t it a bit that an authority on the subject of pheros is a \"stranger\" on the forum?
The name that\'s assigned to you is the result of the amount of your posts on the forum. OR it is given to you \"by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums\". I\'d give him another title... He kinda deserves it, doesn\'t he?

Thanks!!

Bruce
07-28-2002, 11:02 AM
Hi Max,
Those titles are just assigned in order according to the number of posts you have logged. I\'m sure James has logged in well over the \"stranger\" level. As I remember, he had to register a new membership when we moved over to this new forum system some months back.

There may be some way I can override the normal ranking system and asign a higher ranking; nothing about it in the normal admin area though, so it is probably a toughy.

Bruce

chummym
07-28-2002, 11:05 AM
the title is determined by how many posts you have not your experience...thats why ppl who post 15 times a day reguardless of whether any of it is useful, advance in titles alot faster than others /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

~bonk~ yes that was directed at you

MaxiMog
07-28-2002, 11:43 AM
I know not all my posts are necessary, but I do like to say what\'s on my mind. Besides, it\'s annoying to be a \"stranger\" when I\'ve been viewing posts in this forum for about 4 months before my registration.
And read the FAQ about this forum: read the part about the titles.

chummym
07-28-2002, 02:17 PM
pay no attention to chummym...he\'s a bitter little man with no redheads

Bruce
07-28-2002, 02:41 PM
Not to worry. Be nice to yourself; be nice to others. Your time will come. You\'re a funny guy. Lotta girls be likin\' dat stuff man. No need ta worry man.
Brustafari

FerroMone
08-01-2002, 01:11 AM
Well at least I am very thankful to Bruce that he did allow all of us to post in this forum. I have been on the love-scent website even on the old forum. Well i can\'t post on the old forum coz i don\'t have permission. I have great ideas and knowledge to share with everyone and i\'m glad i can share it now.