PDA

View Full Version : Most Overrated/Underrated Phero Product

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 02:58 PM
I hope this will turn into a very interesting topic. I\'m counting on your cooperation. I think we might still learn something from this. So here goes:

WHAT IS IN YOUR OPINION THE MOST UNDERRATED AND/OR OVERRATED PHEROMONE PRODUCT? AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: WHY????

Lee
07-27-2002, 08:18 PM
I don\'t have a product that I think is overrated, since Bruce doesn\'t sell crap here. I do think Pheromal Factor is vastly underrated. Although the smell of it may not fancy everyone because of it\'s unique smell, for the price, it\'s really good. The results I get from it, of how it affects me personally, is almost the same as what SoE does for me. It makes me relaxed and chatty and the people around me feel like that also.

At almost half the price of SoE, and some good results I have from it, I think PF is underrated and doesn\'t get talked about enough on this forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 10:13 PM
Everyone knows what I\'m going to say for this one but I think TE is about as overrated as one can get. Underrated product; SPMO. A lot of people get hits with JB #2 and it\'s just NPA + SPMO. APC is also underrated but I got my first hit off that (but I used a massive dose).

-The Bat

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 10:24 PM
I can\'t really tell which one is underrated or overrated coz each one is tailored to a particular person and a particular target.

rjm
07-29-2002, 06:00 AM
I\'ll agree with FerroMone, but in my own case, I find that Andro 4.2 just does nothing. I think that\'s odd in itself, because I don\'t\' recall it being much below TE in concentration. I\'ve tried 1 spray; I\'ve tried up to five sprays, and had just no reactions at all, other than gassing myself with the alcohol- base.

I get wierd looks from TE, NPA, and everything else, at least to some degree, but 4.2 -- it\'s going to become a mixer / thinner for oil based prod\'s I wish to spray.

Whitehall
07-29-2002, 10:40 AM
Can\'t say that I\'ve used everything but I definitely think that SPMO is underrated. I will take issue about TE - I think it works quite well for me. Realm for Women has a specialized function and benefits women directly so it too is underrated since it doesn\'t get us guys laid. It can help improve the lives of both men and women due to relief from PMS irritatiblity.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 12:01 PM
Andro 4.2 is in my opinion fantastic. Much better than PI/m. This is a prime example of how different products even with the same pheros work for different people! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

I might be tempted to try P10/m depending on what different people think. Any comments anyone?

Watcher
07-29-2002, 12:04 PM
The edge for women i would say is underrated.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 08:29 PM
In my case, they\'re all overrated /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
But i\'m still trying!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 02:46 AM
Most overrated: A1. Too large bottle and thus way too expensive to experiment with. Then it gets you depressed when using it. Why pay a [censored]-load of cash to be unhappy?

franki
07-30-2002, 03:11 AM
Yeah, I agree with you Whoami,

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 03:51 AM
i agree, andro 4.2 is really really good!!

jose
07-30-2002, 06:02 AM
Andro 4.2 and A1 is overrated, I\'ve tried both and had no responses from anyone even over dosing on Andro 4.2 and nothing happening. The most underrated I feel SPMO and the other oils, I get complements on the smell.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 11:45 AM
I think Alter ego isnt talked about enough still effective.

MaxiMog
08-03-2002, 01:56 PM
BUMMMMP!!!

Andy
08-03-2002, 04:30 PM
Yeah Watcher .. that\'s soooo damn right, I love AE. This is the best brew the Lovecent has to offer. Of cause you might have to add something to balance it out regarding your needs.

EXIT63
08-04-2002, 04:17 AM
Don\'t hear much about Attraction but I\'ve gotten some results with it.

oscar
08-04-2002, 08:06 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Having tried almost every product on the Love-Scent site, I find myself hard-pressed to come up with a product that I think is overrated. They all have their good points, and some of them have shortcomings like: \"Stinks!...Hard to cover.\", or \"Lacks power to evoke overtly sexual responses.\" But these are all things we\'ve discussed at length, and no one who\'s done any decent amount of research prior to purchasing a product should be surprised by these factors or be able to classify a product as overrated, except in those cases where they\'ve relied solely on advertising or where an individual, for whatever reason, has negative reactions to the product himself. Of course these tend to be isolated cases.
All of the products work to varying degrees, and whatever faults or failings they may have, I think we\'ve found them by now.
________

As hard as it was to TRY to come up with a product that I thought was overrated, I didn\'t have to think for even a split second as to what product on the site is the most underrated.

AFA - Androstenone Fragrance Additive is easily the most underrated.

AFA contains .020% A-None and .020% A-Nol in an Ethanol base, and it\'s virtually scentless.

You can add SOE to AFA in ratios of 5:1, 4:1, even 3:1, without negatively impacting SOE\'s fragrance, and give it the A-None punch that makes it an ideal one-bottle, all purpose phero product.

You can add AFA to colognes in the same ratios as above without having to worry about impacting the scent, or ending up with a distasteful stink as the fragrance wears off.

You can even dab it on straight out of the bottle without the need to apply a cover scent for situations where wearing a fragrance of any kind might be inappropriate.

You MIGHT even be able to turn AFA into a clean smelling NPA,... IF you can guess what the secret ingredients of NPA are. I love NPA, it\'s probably the best product on the site. It\'s just hard to get past that smell. If Stone Labs could put whatever NPA has into its AFA without stinking it up, they would have the ultimate additive.

AFA\'s one negative is its cost, but I believe that this ONE negative is FAR out-weighed by its positives.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 09:07 AM
oscar, have you ever added AFA to APC? do you add it to essential oils or to colgones mostly? and sorry about so many questions, but lastly, do you think AFA is better than AE? thanks for your insights

oscar
08-04-2002, 10:05 AM
MajorPlayer,

I have added AFA to APC. AFA has only about half the A-None content of NPA, and that A-None is a lot cleaner smelling. So what you end up with is a modified JB#1 that doesn\'t have the musky A-None undertone that NPA gives to an APC mix. This can be good or bad depending on your individual tastes.
Actually AFA is much more appropriate to use with APC at the accepted 7:3 ratio than is NPA, which I find is barely covered, and far outlasts the fragrance of APC at this concentration.
( My most successful ratio for APC/NPA is 4:1, just a little more than half the strength of a 7:3 mix.)

I\'ve tried AFA with every fragrance that I\'ve tried with NPA. The fragrances of Issey Miyake and Acqua di Gio are not *enhanced* as much by the addition of AFA as they are by NPA, but then the residual scent left as the fragrances dry down are more pleasant with AFA than they are with NPA.

* Take into consideration however that what one person considers the enhancement of a scent, another might consider as the contamination of a scent.

As for AFA being better than AE, tough call. It\'s something of an apples vs. oranges thing to some extent. AE has the three mone effect while AFA has but two.
But AFA\'s stealth is virtually without parallel in the phero arena.
Dollar for dollar AE\'s a better deal at $14.80 / mg of pheros as compared to AFA\'s $16.65 / mg, but then, I\'d never be inclined to mix AE with any other scented product, while AFA will mix beautifully and unobtrusively with anything.
Each is a top shelf product in its own way. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 11:01 AM
Wow, thank you very much Oscar!! i think im gonna take your advise and mix the jB#1 at a much lower ratio in the future, and im definitley gonna try out the AFA...thank you again!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 11:44 AM
Hi Oscar,

in the past I thought about mixing AFA and SoE too; in theory you could end with a SoE-scented AE, since you would be adding -rone to AFA... But IMHO there would be a lot of -nol, even at 1:1, which would bring you 0.1mg/mL -none, 0.3 mg/mL -nol, 0.05 mg/mL -rone. I think one might try this once stated that SoE works for him.

Some time ago I posted some considerations about mixing NPA with colognes, obviously there was the common stink problem, and you made me want to try AFA this way.

a.k.a.
08-04-2002, 04:17 PM
I don’t have an opinion on overrated or underrated, but I think A1 is good stuff. I’ve gotten two dates (and a female neighbor’s help cleaning my apartment) while wearing a mix of 7A1 : 4 Nol : 1 Rone.

I\'ve never experience anxiety or depression from the stuff. And the only time I feel agitated or get headaches is when I wear concentrations greater than .25mg/ml. (Which is what most of the guys seem to be doing.)

MaxiMog
08-20-2002, 01:08 AM
Bumpity!!!

proteus
08-20-2002, 01:02 PM
most underrated is Yes! - it\'s very rare you hear anything about this on this board, but I\'ve had a lot of very interesting hits with this (both neg. and pos.) and I\'ve had great hits when using it with PF.

marv14yag
08-20-2002, 03:21 PM
PPA is the most underrated product of all time.

#1, becuase it\'s at the lowest working dose, (according to Stone Labs) which is 0.015%, but NO more...

#2, becuase it has like 5 different bases, for MAXIMUM dispersal.

#3, becuase a bottle is 25$....

Bart.

marv14yag
08-21-2002, 03:46 PM
bump

Watcher
08-21-2002, 03:58 PM
Yes marg i will definetley agree with the cheap price of AFA and its effectivness. NPA is about rated right, SOE still works well. Anything from stone labs tends to work great.

www.ebetonline.com.au (\"http://www.ebetonline.com.au\")