PDA

View Full Version : Catnip:Cats::[?]:women

HB_88
07-27-2002, 11:17 AM
In plain English, which pheromone (or combination) makes women behave as cats do when they\'re high on catnip?

HB_88

a.k.a.
07-27-2002, 11:28 AM
I imagine a high dose of NPA could do the trick. But why would you want girls to run around the room chasing their own shadows?

HB_88
07-27-2002, 11:32 AM
<shrug> I could always submit a tape to America\'s Funniest Home Videos. I don\'t have a particular goal in mind; no one knows exactly where pure research will lead.

HB_88

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 02:25 PM
Incidentally, you can actually get catnip as an essential oil. I think it is a relaxant or sedative for humans, but i\'m not sure what it does for catty women. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
07-27-2002, 07:36 PM
That\'s too bad, really. I was thinking you were going to ask, why would you want girls running around the room, chasing their own tails? I had an answer for that one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:03 PM
Definitely a whole bottle of PI/M

camusflage
07-28-2002, 02:23 PM
catnip:cats::marijuana:women

oh.. pheromones.. never mind. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88
07-28-2002, 05:18 PM
camusflage:
You must\'ve read my mind, since an early draft of my msg had various references to substances and ostentatious displays of wealth. I chucked it all in favor of the \"Miller Analogies Test\" format. In reality, though, I\'m not a big fan of marijuana, or its effects on women; see Nicole Kidman\'s character in Eyes Wide Shut for reference (although I wouldn\'t be disappointed if a woman transformed into Nicole Kidman! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif).

HB_88

chummym
07-28-2002, 05:28 PM
woo hoo...nicole kidman is mad hot in moulin rouge(redhead) even though that movie was crappy. ummm...whats this post about? women catnip? ummm stick your finger in them they\'ll roll around and play with toys. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

HB_88
07-28-2002, 05:38 PM
Good plan, but I\'ve realized (too late, I\'m afraid) that women might be frightened off by the tone of this thread and therefore might be reluctant to reply. So, I\'ll rephrase the topic: women, what pheromone (or combination of them) makes you feel as if you\'re high on catnip? \"Marijuana,\" \"Nicole Kidman,\" and \"toys\" are invalid responses.

HB_88

rjm
07-29-2002, 05:38 AM
If you use enough MJ / Miller / Catnip, then the women around you might start to look like Nicole Kidman! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88
08-24-2002, 11:33 PM
BUMP

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 09:51 AM
But Chummym\'s answer was so good!! lol

PCC makes me goofy, like I\'m high. It works the same on my best friend. She came over yesterday and I put some on her so we could see how she reacts to it, and we did more giggling and acting goofy than we\'ve done in awhile, and we\'ve always been fun together. It\'s a high like grass but not as trippy, you just feel kinda loopy and easy going and almost anything can make you laugh.

But that\'s when I wear it. I don\'t know what would happen if you wore it and she smelled it on you. But maybe you could get some and ask her if you could put a little on? It only takes about an inch worth for the effect to kick in. Doesn\'t work on all women like catnip doesn\'t work on all cats, but it works on me and on my friend.

EXIT63
08-25-2002, 09:54 AM
..It\'s a high like grass but not as trippy..
Grass? That\'s what my 71 year old father calls it. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 09:59 AM
C\'mere so I can spank you.

Hey, I\'m nowhere near 71 but I ain\'t no spring chicken ...I\'m an old hippy chick. I admit it.

EXIT63
08-25-2002, 10:08 AM
I\'m just playin with you baby. I\'m not that much younger than you.
And just the thought of you spanking me....

a.k.a.
08-25-2002, 03:22 PM
Seriously. Push the limits of TE/NPA and you’ll see girls spacing right out in front of you, losing their trains of thought right and left.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 05:32 PM
I thought about TE/NPA one time but because of my distaste for TE I never tried it. Even though it seems to work nicely in JBB.
-The Bat

HB_88
08-30-2002, 07:15 PM
BUMP

Hikita-Banzai Eighty-Eight

History is made at night... character is what you are in the dark.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 07:27 PM
oh MAN, that\'s good!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 09:31 PM
FTRH wrote\"PCC makes me goofy, like I\'m high. It works the same on my best friend. She came over yesterday and I put some on her so we could see how she reacts to it, and we did more giggling and acting goofy than we\'ve done in awhile, and we\'ve always been fun together. It\'s a high like grass but not as trippy, you just feel kinda loopy and easy going and almost anything can make you laugh.\"

If copulins increase testosterone in males isn´t it possible that it to wome cause a speciffic mood or respone which effect on the woman causes her to output more copulins(sort of if you get them lets make shure that you REALY get them, type of responce)
There are quite a few hit stories outhree involving copulins in a male phero mix.
Could it be that copulins make women feel and act more sociable......................???!?

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 09:34 PM
I think that\'s true. It works like that for me, also for my friend, also for one woman on the forum, I think it was Woman, who called it her personal feel good stuff.

HB_88
08-31-2002, 01:41 PM
This is a quote from the wonderfully bizarre film The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai: Across The Eighth Dimension!

It\'s listed here, along with others:

http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0086856 (\"http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0086856\")

\"Use more honey! Find out what she knows!\"
HB_88

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:23 PM
Sorry, I must be dense - I went there and read some amusing thins - was there something in particular I was supposed to pay attention to?

Woman
08-31-2002, 02:46 PM
Hi FTR, yes, PCC does make me feel good and now I\'m trying that recipe of yours with a dab of SoE and I like that too. My latest observation on \"feeling good\" is the positive effect Realm for Men has when I spray a little in my hair.(My choice for hair application is because I don\'t know what all is in it and don\'t want to absorb it in my skin. Since RfW has A-1 and it makes guys feel bad, I don\'t know enough about all this to know if there is something in RfM that might bother me). But I know that that \"estra\" thing in it does seem to appeal to men and they are supposed to feel better when they wear it or are exposed to it---in my hair. Noticed lots of that breathing in deep from guys and sort of a relaxed feel-good mood, compliments and over all good reaction. Plus nothing offensive in this combo to other women. I use very little of the combo and wear a little of Obsession for Women, which can probably hold back any other scent, and I found for me this is the perfect fit. Everything else I\'ve tried so far ends up being too overpowering (except for APC/w which I think I might alternate once in a while with SoE). And as far as EW. The smell eventually made me sick. Just too gross. Can\'t stand it. Won\'t come near the stuff again.

I\'d pick PCC if I were to pick only one product, like I said before, because it really does make me feel good. Makes me playful and juicy. That works for me!

Note: I tried this because I happened to run across the little Realm for Men atomizer in Dillards and for $20 decided it was worth the experiment. Now I\'ll order the big bottle from Bruce when I need more.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:50 PM
Hi! Woman, nice to hear from you, thanks for the tip, I will give that a try -always looking for new ways to scent my hair. I hope you didn\'t mind my quoting you.

I\'ve got PI/w on the way so will report as soon as I have the chance.

xoxoxo,
R

Woman
08-31-2002, 03:02 PM
Not all all, I\'m flattered that you quoted me.

I really don\'t care for the smell of RfM (for the first 20 minutes) but my hair is long enough and thick and spraying it in the back keeps me from smelling it. That might work for you too since you\'ve said how certain scents bother you.

Looking forward to reading about your results with PI/w.

HB_88
08-31-2002, 03:38 PM
Sorry--I must be dense. I thought you were responding to the \"history is made at night... character is what you are in the dark\" quote, which was said by the movie\'s villain. Therefore, I linked to a bunch of Buckaroo... quotes. Sorry if you were responding to something else. The movie is really weird, but worth watching.

Hikita-Banzai 88

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 04:34 PM
You\'re right, that\'s what I was responding to, that\'s a great quote. Back in synch, thanks for the nudge.

HB_88
09-05-2002, 11:47 PM
A1 seems to have some catnip-like effects on women; I sometimes wear -dienone on the back of my neck to keep it from affecting me. Never ceases to amaze me just how asymmetrical the responses are.

HB_88
Hikita/ Banzai 88