PDA

View Full Version : BEST NONE PRODUCT

asuperdictator
07-27-2002, 10:10 AM
I AM GOING TO GET A -NONE PRODUCT BECAUSE THATS WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID TO GET AT MY AGE (15). SHOULD I GET APC OR TE, OR IS THERE ANOTHER THAT IS BETTER. THANKS

Bruce
07-27-2002, 10:47 AM
Androstenone is generally believed to make you seem more \"alpha\" (dominant or agressive), and is especially useful for guys in their 30s or older. From reading your other post, it doesn\'t sound like you need any more agressiveness. I think you are better off sticking with the SOE and working on the social skills. These products are not magic. They just help adjust your image a bit. You may be scarring women away, in which case, an aNONE product like Primal or Edge is just going to make things worse. If you wanted to go a step further in the mellow direction, I would say an entirely NOL product, but SOE should work too; you just have to give it a chance and work with it a little. Chill out and be friendly.

Turn off the caps lock, and ease up on the superdictator thing. I bet you will meet a lot of beautiful young girls. Girls that age are very shy as I remember. You have to be skillful to get a real conversation going.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 11:12 AM
Dont expect miracles however the best none would be the chem set. Anone

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 11:14 AM
DON\'T buy the chem sets yet!!! They\'re meant for pros, so practice a lot first.

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 02:33 PM
See my post in the other thread -- AE.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:07 PM
I\'ll go for the CHEM SET also if you have the budget. plus it has also -NOL and -RONE. However you must be a very patient person coz it takes time to get the right combination and amounts of pheros if you did not get hits in the first try.

SwingerMD
07-27-2002, 11:13 PM
The best -none product? Personally I think it\'s RM (best smelling too /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ). With all of that said, if you do get this dilute it with EtOH to a concentration of 0.05 mg/ml and slowly increase dosage. Then again this would definately get rid of the wonderful scent. The best thing to do would be to dilute with the RM cologne. Didn\'t someone post a possible matching cologne for RM a while back?

bills
07-28-2002, 05:50 AM
A while back, someone(I think it was Whitehall) suggested using Vanilla extract with the mixes to help them mix more smoothly. Could you use it to dilute Rogue ??
I tried it in a combination of R/M and Npa and it didn\'t seem to ruin the smell - just lightened it a little

bills
07-29-2002, 11:28 AM
bump

Has anyone got any ideas on adding vanilla extract to R/M
to soften it a little?? Whitehall??

Whitehall
07-29-2002, 11:57 AM
Vanilla is often used to blend fragrances - this wasn\'t my original contribution, BTW. A drop of vanilla extract in alcohol base can dramatically change the perception of a mix of individual fragrances - I\'ve tried this with essential oils and it works.

As to RM, I don\'t understand why people would want to mess with it - it has by far the best cover fragrance of any of the products that I\'ve tried. I know that Oscar wants to cut it with EtOH and that\'s fine but I\'d just apply earlier and let it diffuse.

I\'m not a fan of wearing RM and SoE concurrently although I do so regularly - I think the fragrances clash but I apply them separately and to different parts of the body. They might meld better if mixed together with a little EtOH and a drop of vanilla. I think that would be a worthwhile experiment.

Watcher
07-29-2002, 12:02 PM
Oh yeah forgot about vanilla making some mixes blend together smell wise. Best none product i would say PI(M) p10 or andro 4.2