PDA

View Full Version : SOE cut my balls off

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 05:20 AM
Let me just say that SOE is a great product, i have much respect for JKohl, its creator, and think he personally produced a great smelling product...i love the smell of it myself, and if he ever made a version with none in it, i would buy it in a heartbeat....however, that being said, soe works well for alot of folks, but it didnt help me the other day at all....let me explain....

I have been wearing PI or Rm for bout the past 6 mths, since that time, i have been promoted in my department, have gained recognition in my job and everyone really seems to like me and \"respect \" me..see me as a leader...powerful, like i have prescense..when i say something, it gets respected...now, i decided to try an experimetn the other day and just wear a SOE gel pack to the office instead...well, it was funny..while i felt sort weird wearing it, i felt naked without the none..and i notice dthe other guys int he office looking at me and sorta thinking what the hell ...then,i noticed a dominance attempt where all the guys started acting like the boss, and not really noticing me like before, even the women didnt kowtow to me as normal...its like i started to lose my authority and power, even the big boss walked out of hsi office and didnt speak to me....well, it got the heepy jeebies so i ran home and showered off at lunch and applied th PI ( really od\'d, like 4 drops)...it was like night adn day..the boss comes out of his office and shakes my hand and asked me how i was doing that day...then, eveyrone began to act with deference to me again, the women started smiling and looking at me..i felt back to my normal confidnt powerful self...wierd, strange? maybe, but oh soooo true...anyone have any comments on this scenario?

jvkohl
07-27-2002, 05:46 AM
Very dramatic effects; I\'m quite surprised that there would be so much difference. Besides, -rone should signal dominance. Any chance you might try this experiment again? If so, it might be difficult to avoid being biased by your first experience. Still, it sounds like you\'re a good observer and either positive or negative results would be interesting a second time around.

a.k.a.
07-27-2002, 09:33 AM
Funny. I got the opposite effect at my job. I’m used to wearing SOE to work, but one day I tried RM and it seemed as if everybody was ready to challenge my authority.

Maybe it’s because folks are conditioned to seeing you in a certain light. I’ve had great results using RM in social situations (where I tend to wear a large variety of mixes, depending on my mood.) You might find the same thing with SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 11:00 AM
Well i usually do this outside of work. But i wear a different product every day and have now got to the point where i choose different products for different expected results , it doesnt always go to plan but there seems to be a fairly high degree of specific responses.

Lee
07-27-2002, 12:02 PM
Could be all in your mind. You KNEW you didn\'t have -none and you FELT insecure about that. People can easily sense fear or lack of confidence. Since you obviuosly consciously didn\'t have the confidence, the other males felt this. If you are king of the hill and you slip for one second, there is always someone who will take any chance he can get to bump you off that hill. You can always do what I do and add a dab of TE to SoE, works great.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 12:07 PM
\"SOE cut my balls off\"
-Major Player

That had to hurt. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 12:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing...

jvkohl
07-27-2002, 09:27 PM
The Vienna pheromone contingent just published an article in Neuroendocrinology Letters that details the fact that women can detect the \"scent of fear\" by smelling other women. Most assuredly, since this is a function of mammalian pheromones, men will be shown to also have this ability. So, add SOE, but don\'t be surprised if your lack of confidence still comes through. What Lee said is right on. Your attitude/confidence will come through no matter what you\'re wearing.

SwingerMD
07-27-2002, 10:19 PM
Hi all,

I agree with Lee and Jkhol. It wasn\'t until I started to relax and forget that I had mones on that I saw results with PI/m and SOE.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 10:54 PM
Well -NOL and -RONE seems to be a fine mix already. There is a saying that \"IF IT AIN\'T BROKE DON\'T FIX IT\". So i guess it is like the saying.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2002, 06:11 AM
you have a point, it could very well have been a confidence thing..or maybe people are used to \"smellin\" me a certain way...i have had great success with SOE out in clubs and such, but not at the workplace..i definittely think SOE is a great product, and i have seen it work big time, the only thing about it is that it tends to make me less dominant or percieved as less dominant, which only in the wrkplace is that a big deal...i find out though soe works great if i had a little none to it...i personally love the SOE gels and love wearing them!! i will try to do another experiment and maybe be a little more objective

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2002, 06:14 AM
iwell, yeah..i guess you could say that....i went from being a young bull in the spring to yesterdays has been....prolly wasnt the soe though, prolly just my insecuriteis and the feelings im used to havign with none...

FerroMone
07-29-2002, 12:00 AM
I have also success with SOE mix even on asian targets