PDA

View Full Version : Natural pheros

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Will my own body produce less natural pheros after long use of the phero out o\' the bottle? If so, that\'s bad news. I mean, I like these products, but I\'m not sure I\'ll be using them my whole life. Now I\'m getting real benefits outta using them, but I hope they don\'t give me any long-term negative effects.

chummym
07-27-2002, 02:43 AM
i really don\'t see why putting extra phero\'s on your body would effect how your body produces pheromones...when you wear cologne do you put it in the same places that most natural pheromones are produced? i don\'t think so. redheads and blade 2 kick ass /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 05:10 AM
Your body probably HAS to produce a certain amount of pheros. In the end, all we\'re doing on earth is making our species continue to exist, so we need substances that attract men to women so that we reproduce. What I\'m afraid of is that my own body detecting these substances that are not my own will cause my body to stop producing them, or produce less of them naturally.
It\'s the same like with eskimo\'s: what do eskimos eat? Fish, fish, and probably some more fish. It\'s all they can find. There\'s nothing else they can eat (Maybe meat from a mamal that roams the place where they\'re living). And what gives US our daily supply of vitamin C? Mostly fruits and vegetables. Eskimos don\'t eat these. Still, the amount of vitamin C in their body is much higher than ours. In other words, their bodies produce it naturally, whereas ours don\'t. We have to get it from eating.
Any thoughts on this????

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 08:37 AM
I would really like to know where you found out that eskimos produce more vitamin C than we do. Also, vitamin c and be absorbed from the sun, and since they are often outside, it is likely they have obtained their vitamin C from that. Also, to go against your analogy, your body produces oils for your skin to be moist. If you use a moisterizer (sp) your body does not stop producing these oils based on being moister. Get it?

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Well, I\'m not sure they produce MORE myself. I\'ve read it in an old macrobiotics magazine. What IS for sure is that there certainly isn\'t vitamin C deficiency in eskimos. They don\'t have deceases caused by such a deficiency.
Vitamin C cannot be absorbed by the sun. That would mean the rays themselves hold vitaminC, which isn\'t correct. Your body also doesn\'t make Vitamin C when exposed to the sun. That only is the case for Vitamin D.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 01:56 PM
Ahh I have been enlightened, I thought it was vitamin C which the body made when exposed.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:18 PM
Using external pheros will not affect the natural phero body production because they are two separate things and are never interconnected genitically,physically and medically. There is also no study that can confirm the effects of external pheros to your natural phero production.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Well of course the part of the body that produces VITAMIN D is the skin. The sunlight stimulates the skin to produce Vitamin D or Ergocalciferol. Vitamin C from citrus fruit and other fruits coz the human body can\'t produce vitamin C. However in the case of animals, their body can produce or synthesize Vitamin C.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 11:43 PM
Yeah, certain animals (all of them?), and thus mamals can synthesize Vitamin C themselves. Eskimos and perhaps other \"tribes\" in extreme circumstances can still synthesize it, because they can\'t get it in another way.
I think it is the fact that we, even while we\'re living in in a non-tropic climate, consume lots of citrus fruits has caused us to synthesize less Vitamin C or even none ourselves. Why is such a bodily reaction necessary? Because we only need a certain amount of Vitamins. AND, too much can be even more harmful than a little deficiency. As for Vitamin A, too little can cause blindness, while too much for a long period can cause death.
Alright, now I\'ve explained the matter of whether we synthesize Vitamin C ourselves. Then here comes the comparison with the pheros: if we stop eating any citrus fruits, or food rich in Vitamin C, then there will be a deficiency. AND, the ablility to synthesize it ourselves will not come back, and that will lead to sickness. Is it the same with pheros? Does application of lots of -none for a long period cause your body to start producing less as there is an overabundance otherwise? If you stop applicating pheros, will you produce more again of you own?
Comments please!!!! (although I think I hit a brick in this last part, I\'d like to hear your comments first)

Watcher
07-28-2002, 12:03 PM
NO

FerroMone
07-28-2002, 11:57 PM
NOPE, you see Vitamins are taken inside the body so the reaction is inside the body. As for pheros, it is applied outside the body so that the reaction is confined outside not inside the body. Of course natural pheros are inside the body.

MaxiMog
07-29-2002, 12:24 AM
Great. That\'s good news.

CptKipling
07-29-2002, 08:59 AM
There is no negative feedback loop that tells your body that these extra pheros are doing any damage. And besides, as far as your bady is concerned, can there ever be too much -none?