PDA

View Full Version : Today's Experiment without pheromone, then Pi M

Icemone
07-26-2002, 11:08 PM
Today I wanted to TEST peoples\' reactions to me without Pheromones COMPARED with reactions while wearing mones.

So maybe you can imagine going out wearing some non-pheromone scent ( Coconut oil ) and entering into 3 or 4 stores...

I tested the reactions/responses. OK without mones, yet I find it difficult NOT to use the skills I practiced so long to develop. They are now a natural part of me so it\'s not so clear what % the mones help. ( definately give an edge )

Then I put on ONE drop of Primal Instinct ( Men ) and went into 3-4 different stores. One older woman bumped her shopping cart into a wall LOL then blushed as she rushed away.

Some \"dizzy\" cashier responses ( again I purposely did my best NOT to speak, influence, persude, etc. because... )

Then I put on TWO drops of Pi m ( most I ever used so far )
and returned a video. Got a DITHL from a cute 20 something and some younger girls when I held the door opened for them.

I will continue with a scientific approach yet for this, I am NOT the Ideal Man so maybe someone else would like to consider playing with this and improving this type of experiment and then you could all share with us the results.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2002, 06:42 AM
keep up the experiment with PI m, i get some of my best consistent hits with PIm, just watch out for the overdose phenomeon....but its great stuff