PDA

View Full Version : what phero are you missin? what phero am i missin?

asuperdictator
07-26-2002, 10:07 PM
i bought some soe, plainly, I DID NOT WORK. a guy told me that i need to test different pheros to see the certain pheromone that my body is not producing. i am 15 years old, not super handsome, but im not ugly. im inshape and have average looks. what pheros do girls around my age usually like (from what you guys have heard or already know). i would like to test more, but frankly, i dont have the money for a lot of pheros. what would you suggest buying first-besides SOE!!!!!!! it sux for me. what shouldnt i buy. are there any special deals i could find that would give me a lot of different pheros so i could test. what should i do??? thanks

chummym
07-26-2002, 10:14 PM
at 15 i don\'t think your into producing high ammounts of none yet so i think one of those products would work for you...as an inexpensive onemight try something like \"yes\" i\'m pretty sure thats a none product and at its price its not gonna have enough to OD...APC might be a decent choice also but with that you gotta wear a decent ammount to get results

PHP 87
07-26-2002, 10:17 PM
Again, how many girls did you approach/talk to while wearing SOE?

Watcher
07-26-2002, 11:03 PM
Did you notice any changes in all around you and also how much did you use - try ODing at least once in a shopping mall just to test it out.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 02:13 AM
I have a hard time believing that you didn\'t see ANY changes. I\'d continue trying some more.

Andy
07-27-2002, 04:21 AM
I agree to Maxi, I think you are expecting the wrong things to happen. Besides, girls in that age range are often just plain stupid and on the media-hype trip. I\'d continue to use SOE, because I don\'t think girls in your age range are quite sensitive for -none. Try to chat up some \"natural\" gals and I bet you are getting your chance.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 04:59 AM
RIGHT!!!!! I didn\'t quite look at it that way, but that\'s very true, Andy. Girls of your age ARE PLAIN AND SIMPLE STUPID. It\'s tough. I remember when I was your age. These girls like to listen to Britney Spears, they drool over Leonardo DiCaprio (though I think it might be someone else now. Don\'t even care about it), they still have a bad taste, and want things they\'ll never ever get in their lives.
Don\'t blame it on the pheros. Keep on trying. Perhaps try to add a little -none (you\'re still young. It\'s possible you don\'t produce that much naturally), and just hope that you\'ll meet some pretty, realistic, young girls that will want to give you a good time.

EXIT63
07-27-2002, 06:13 AM
Drown yourself in -none and go find an older woman.

She\'ll rock your world like none of these dopey little young girls could.

P.S. Be careful.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 06:27 AM
Yeah, older women rock and from what I\'ve seen they do like -none.

Ummmm......................

Well put EXIT63!

asuperdictator
07-27-2002, 09:42 AM
what -none product do you think i should buy?

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 09:51 AM
Something light. Perhaps APC?

franki
07-27-2002, 09:55 AM
Why not go with TE and do one spray (make sure you cover it with some other scent)? There is no mixing involved in this one, it´s just simple spraying.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
07-27-2002, 10:02 AM
If you decide to buy NPA, you can make a nice NPA/SOE mix, which is my hot mix at the moment (I am 20, although I look a lot older). /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
07-27-2002, 10:08 AM
IMO, buying APC is wasting your money. I think you are better off buying one of the more concentrated products and diluting it. Plus the scent of APC is too sweet.

upsidedown
07-27-2002, 10:17 AM
I think I\'d have to agree with Franki. SoE and NPA mixed together has proven to be a killer combo for me with women in the late teens to early 20\'s age group. It\'s been the most consistent in getting them talking to me and also flirting with obvious signs of attraction for me. But, you\'d have to purchase the liquid version of SoE along with NPA, and I know you have limited funds.

But, you might consider AE as well. AE\'s -none content is less concentrated, so you can really back off on the application to suit what works for you. I\'ve seen the most noticeable visible signs of arousal in women while I was wearing AE, but this didn\'t cause them to be as talkative as when I was wearing the SoE - NPA mix. But a little AE added to a good dose of SoE might be a good choice for you.

Of course all of our suggestions are just speculation, and us older guys have more money to experiment with.

Really, for you, I\'d stick with the SoE as your basic product...and then just get any of the -none based products that you feel you can afford, and just experiment with adding different amounts of the -none product to your SoE. Just be patient...Rome wasn\'t built in a day...and not every girl is going to respond. But when you do find the one that does respond...then that makes all the patience worth it just to observe their reactions to you.

Also, you may have to get a little older and out of the young girls. You have your whole adult life ahead of you, and you\'ll eventually get to meet more mature women...and away from those in the silly age you\'re dealing with now.

EXIT63
07-27-2002, 10:19 AM
Try NPA.

Mix a couple of drops with a good quality cologne like Cool Water.

Try the forum members club. It\'s 5 dollars off and you get a free atomizer. Click on holiday special.

CptKipling
07-29-2002, 10:56 AM
Tell us how you actually tested, i dont understand how you didn\'t notice anything.

I notice affects on myself before i do on anyone else.

By the way you can use -none, even in quite large quantities (TE 2/3 sprays) but just make sure you wear some -nol aswell.