PDA

View Full Version : yeah nuthin thanks alot... they dont work!!!!!!!!!

asuperdictator
07-26-2002, 08:52 PM
i just got my first 7 packs of soe gel last nite, and put them on for this highskool orientation. nothing there. all these hot girls and everyone of them i approached and they didnt even give me a smile, look, not even a glance. its ok i thought, i will try them on at the movies later tonite. so i went to the movies, hot girls galore. i stood next to them with my friends, they even saw me and made eye contact (not in a \"oooo i wanna get that guy\") just an accidental eye contact. they didnt even do a second glance. i thought you guys said pheros would at least girls lookin at me. i didnt get anything. i must really ugly. i am well built (in shape, skinny, semi-muscular), green eyes, dimples, well dressed too! i guess pheros dont work for me like you guys, i am guessing i am not good looking at all. i thought pheros give me a chance...with anyone!!!!!!! but obviously they dont for me. geee!!! i get all the girls, o wait i cant get any thats right. any advice, i am feelin pretty low, all my friends got chicks, i got nuthin. someone at least tell me wat im doin wrong.

chummym
07-26-2002, 09:27 PM
how much did you put on and how long before being around the girls? SoE is good stuff but it doesn\'t get results for everyone thats why there are many kinds. also the ammount you use can make a big difference on whether or not a product will work. there is lots of experimenting involved with this stuff and alot of times it won\'t get results the very first time you use it thats just how it is....you might wanna try something with andosternone if the SoE continues not to work for you the -none is the more powerful pheromone in most cases keep trying and you will get results.

asuperdictator
07-26-2002, 09:55 PM
did it work for you your first time, how long did it take to get it right if it didnt. what pheromone would you suggest getting (like what companies...pi, npa, te, etc)

chummym
07-26-2002, 10:04 PM
my experience with them has mainly been with the dirt cheap ones i used to wear...i havn\'t had many chances to try the new ones i have yet. but before the things that happened were over time not just an overnight change...one time a girl was sitting near me and thought i smelled great a few weeks later we started going out...another time a girl in one of my classes sitting in front of me somehow got the impression i was extreamly smart it was a french class and i suck at french. but then again i never wore much just a small dab behind each ear.
experiences vary for everyone and colognes vary greatly in results...just gotta test things

PHP 87
07-26-2002, 10:14 PM
How many of these girls did you approach and initiate conversations with?

FerroMone
07-26-2002, 10:18 PM
Well -NOL base products defnitely works the first time I used it. Even -NOL alone works.

Watcher
07-26-2002, 11:19 PM
USE MORE AND MORE use 2 packs if need be. OD to the max make sure you test to at a high level to get a positive feel for this stuff, did they start running away or get nastier than normal that could be a reaction. Just dont do like truth did and spam the forum up and shut it down for 4 days.

SwingerMD
07-26-2002, 11:25 PM
Asuperdictator,

Patience, grasshopper. From my experiences I have found that with SOE, especially right after you put it on, you must relax and act like you have nothing on. Any extra nervousness or abnormal behavior will probably get you no attention. In fact everyone around you will be putting the pheros on you to their advantage.

Now my suggestion is to put a massive amount on (say 20\"), rub it in to the areas that you applied them to and walk around are start up conversations with people you are comfortable with or normally talk to. Like at work, play, etc . . . . Best places that seem to work the best are indoors and enclosed spaces with little or slight circulation.

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 04:29 AM
My advice -- talk to older men about your technique.

If you had 10 goddesses hot for you, for example, you could kill your chances in 5 seconds with all 10 of them by not being in control of your insecurities. Practice eye contact -- stare every woman down you see until she turns away. Establish your dominance. Get used to it. Never ever look away from a woman due to insecurities. Fight it.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 04:52 AM
Pheros don\'t do everything FOR you. YOU still have to do most of the work!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 05:05 AM
oh yes, i know this techinque works!! great great advice..best advise i have read on this post!!! that one little message from \"smellthis\" summed up 90% of success y ou will have with pheros....eye contact, establish dominance, look that little beauty right in the eye and dont flinch...they will be drawn to your power...weakness means low on the evolutionary mating scale, so thenyou get no nuggy....

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:45 PM
Yep, just like we said before pheros are just \"DOOR OPENERS\"