PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2002, 05:05 PM
Hi, Ive never tried any pheromones before, but I\'ve decided it would be interesting to try. So what would you recommend for me? I am 20, male, pretty good looking about 150 lbs. I\'d like to attract more girls as friends and potential girl friends. From what ive heard on this forum the Edge seems to be a pretty good one for initial attraction. I guess I would be looking for something like that. If you could give me some good suggestions and maybe the pro\'s and con\'s of each I would appreciate it, thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2002, 06:34 PM
welcome! I\'m not a big expert like most of people here, but I guess that Scent of Eros should do the trick for you. It surely works for me (I\'m the 34-and not-that-attractive, \"recovering-good-guy\" with-interesting-personality type)

Lee
07-26-2002, 08:21 PM
I\'m going to agree and recommend SoE, although buying the 7 pack of SoE gel would be smart as an introduction to pheros. The Edge is also good, but to some people, it smells like piss.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:13 AM
I highly recommend SOE for newbies or the CHEM Set if you have more cash and more time. SOE is a good phero for starters since it is hard to overdose unlike -NONE based products. While the CHEM SET is good if you want to find out the optimum mixes that works with you.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 12:19 AM
If I were you, I\'d go for the Rogue Male/SOE special: you\'ll get several high quality products worth $108 for only $50.

SwingerMD
07-27-2002, 12:26 AM
NiceGuy82,

Welcome to the forum! Best recommendation for a young guy like you would be SOE in the roll on and APC. SOE for lifting mood of you and those around you. Great for first dates. APC for it\'s decent smell and low -none content so that you can slowly up the dosage of -none to find your ideal dosage of -none.

Would recomend RM deal for best overall deal. The smell of RM is great, but easy to OD. Plus you get to try out the SOE gel packs. Plus you get SPMO.

EXIT63
07-27-2002, 03:51 AM
I would stay away from the chemset until you have more experience. Goe with the SOE.