PDA

View Full Version : nol/none products

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2002, 12:23 PM
I\'m conscerned that if I wear a combination of -nol and -none, the -nol will turn into -none and I\'ll end up with a heavier dose of -none than wished for. But the none breaks down too, right? Is this something to be conscerned about?

MaxiMog
07-26-2002, 01:02 PM
No, I shouldn\'t worry. At least I never experienced any problems...

Watcher
07-26-2002, 10:54 PM
IF you apply to a shirt then you should have no problems - ie no skin breakdown effect.
Also if you go with SOE - Scent of eros you will have no such problems.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:36 AM
There is no problem with that since the breakdown of -NOL to -NONE will take several days to occur not unless you put CHROMIC ACID on Androstenol.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 02:11 AM
Trust FerroMone. He\'s a chemist: he knows what he\'s talking about!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 02:57 AM
Still... I\'ve cut this from some back-issue of the news-letter. (Don\'t know which one.)

\"Further complicating the issue is the fact that the sexy androstenol will quickly oxidize to produce smelly androstenone [9].

9. Labows JN, Preti G, Hoelzle E, Leyden E, Kligman A. Steroid analysis of human apocrine secretion. Steroids 1979; 34:249-58. \"

a.k.a.
07-27-2002, 10:32 AM
I\'m not a chemist by I wear a lot of mixes with high concentrations of NOL. The effects always seem to improve (not dramatically, but noticably) over the course of the day.

a.k.a.
07-27-2002, 10:36 AM
PS. The mix does get a bit stinkier with time, but not bad enought to overpower a good cologne. On the contrary it seems to take on a sexy sort of muskiness.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:39 PM
the thing is Androstenol does not only convert to Androstenone. Androstenol can also convert to other substances in the 16 Androstene group. The 16 Androstene group w/c also includes -NONE is a family of smelly substances and is also composed of a collection of several substances aside from -NONE.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 11:45 PM
That\'s pretty bad!!! In other words, even if it converts to -none, which isn\'t that bad, there\'s a lot of loss.

DrSmellThis
07-28-2002, 01:51 AM
No loss, it\'s great! Nature takes its course, and the rainbow of pheromones is revealed!

What that suggests is that there is benefit to putting pheromones on in staggered doses, over the course of 24-48 hours. We don\'t need full body soap showers every day. Who knows how many pheromones we end up with at the end of 24 hours?? Perhaps this also suggests the wisdom of broad-spectrum friendly-bacteria (and enzyme) supplements, and also fatty acids (e.g., butyric acis, capricylic acid), which collect on the skin.

My great hit day recently was on a no shower day. (see hit squad)

MaxiMog
07-28-2002, 02:12 AM
If the conversion products from -nol all have the same results offered by -none, then there\'s no lose of course. But the breakdown products probably are not all good for our purposes.

DrSmellThis
07-28-2002, 02:18 AM
Maybe not, but nature usually has a reason and purpose, and related phenomena tend to hang together for the same cause; hopefully, as in primary and \"secondary\" skin-derived pheromones.