PDA

View Full Version : Scent of PIw

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 08:39 PM
I\'ve been considering ordering some PIw to try out the JBM#1 mix. Can anybody give me an idea of what PIw smells like? I\'m assuming it has a pretty good scent and covers the smell of the NPA pretty well since so many people seem to be reporting good things about this mix.

Thanks.

Bruce
07-25-2002, 09:52 PM
Hi,
Are you sure you have that mix right? PI/W has little to no smell depending on who you ask. There is no added fragrance. If you mix it with NPA you are going to need a fragrance or end up with aNONE smell.
Bruce

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Well, I was reading through the cookbook, and I think that this was the formula for JBM#1...PIw and NPA at 7:3. Perhaps I need to go back and recheck what the mix is.

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 10:12 PM
OK, I just went back to the cookbook, and that is the formula for JBM#1...PIw and NPA @ 7:3.

So, could somebody who\'s used the JBM#1 mix tell me how you handle the smell? I\'m guessing that you all cover it with a cologne after applying it. I\'d appreciate your feedback. This sounds like a really interesting mix.....but I\'m curious about covering the NPA smell.

MaxiMog
07-26-2002, 12:13 AM
You can do a \"search\". I\'m pretty sure you\'ll find what your looking for. I can\'t answer myself, though.

rjm
07-26-2002, 05:06 AM
Yeah, just shoot something that smells good over it, \'cause as Bruce said, it\'ll smell like NPA. PIw has no smell, at least none that\'s been picked up by anyone here that I know of...

Some have said it\'s the bomb, but for me, there was nothing.

Maybe I just covered it with the wrong stuff, but there still should have been something, I think...