PDA

View Full Version : Hit with SMPO and APC

druid
07-25-2002, 07:45 PM
Today at work I was wearing SMPO on my arms (2 drops on each) and 3 dabs of APC around my neck and behind my ears. Nothing really happened for the first couple of hours. I work at a drugstore and I was walking down the middle aisle, looked to my right and these 2 cute hispanic women (I live in south florida) were in the one of the aisles. One was just staring at me with a blank look in here face for about 2 sec. Is this a DIHL? it is the first major noticable reaction too the mones I have had( I have SOE oil and gel, APC, SMPO, TE)then I asked her if I could help her with anything and she said nothing. Then the other asked me if I spoke spanish...Too bad I don\'t.

PS-I am white, 5\'10\", 185 lbs. I guess I have the \"alpha\" image, I walk very confident (esp at work) and I work out with weights.

SwingerMD
07-26-2002, 12:12 AM
Druid,

Yup! It\'s a DIHL. Congrats on your first DIHL.

Xaviel
07-26-2002, 01:56 PM
Time to brush up on the Spanish, heh.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2002, 03:16 PM
from my (short) experience, that\'s a DIHL for sure. This morning at a coffee shop the girl at the counter gazed into nothingness for at least 3 seconds (I mentally counted one , two, three, before she came up to her senses and handed me the cake I ordered) . I was wearing the usual dose of SOE, applied 2 hours before. if someone had slapped her in the face she wouldn\'t even notice.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:35 AM
just one question. Does the pheromone ANDROSTENONE causes the DIHL? Is there a DIHL when using -NOL or -RONE?

SwingerMD
07-27-2002, 12:40 AM
FerroMone,

So far I have yet to see any DHILs when using SOE alone. I seem to get them only when -none is in the mix.