PDA

View Full Version : What would be the best?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 12:52 PM
Hi there,

I need some help please. What would be the best for a 42 year old male? I was thinking about getting the SOE and the NPA..Would those be a good choice for my age?

Thanks for the help

MaxiMog
07-25-2002, 12:56 PM
I think those are very good for about everyone. Primal Instinct for men is also a very good product.
If I were you, though, I\'d go for the Rogue Male/SOE special: you\'ll get several high quality products worth $108 for only $50.

Whitehall
07-25-2002, 01:44 PM
I agree with the Rogue Male special. It is a good introduction to mones. The nice thing about RM is that it is relatively inoffensive yet can pull in the sexual hits. NPA is stronger and burlier and more effective but one is more like to mis-use it. It\'s something like learning to shoot with a 22 before buying a 44 magnum.

The SoE packets are also a cheap way to experiment before laying out $50 for a full bottle. You may find that the musk oil is a better match for you and it is much cheaper.

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 02:04 PM
PeteW1959,

I agree with what everybody else has said. I am 43 years old, so I\'m sort of approaching from the same age group that you are. I am one of those guys who has pretty much tried a lot of different things. I\'ve tried APC, SPMO, NPA, AE, PCC, RM, and SoE. The truth is that all of them seem to work for me to some extent. So, I don\'t think you could go wrong with most of the products on here...but the RM is a good choice since it does seem to work and it is such a good value with the other included products. But, I have also used the SoE and NPA which you said you are considering, and have mixed them together to make what is called the DD#1 mix. I have really had good success using these two mixed together.
You will just need to get the liquid version of SoE to do this.

But, as a guy who is also your peer in terms of age, I think I would also suggest the Alter Ego. While I am still experimenting with all the products I have, I have sort of settled on AE and SoE as my two main weapons in my aresnal. The AE seems to work pretty well for me at my age, and I have had some of my best results from using it. The SoE also seems to work well in it\'s own way...and at times I use them together...or just the SoE by itself. The reason I like AE so well is because it contains the 3 main pheromones, and has such a mild smell that it allows me to wear it without anybody really noticing that I have anything on. So, I\'m just throwing in my suggestion with all the others, but the truth is you can\'t go wrong with the RM/SoE special either.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Hiya,
I \'m 24 and the only pheromone product I ve used up to now is AE which had indeed VERY good results on me. I have also
purchased PI (scented) but I never actually tested it because
of its strong urine-like none smell which made me feel embarassed. I would like to ask AE users: Stone Labs has released two versions of that product, the older version (in oil base) and the newer one in ethanol base with a different fragrance. All the good results I got were with the old version
and with the new one I get the impression (though I am not completely sure) that it\'s less effective! Did anyone else notice that or is it just me? I emailed them to ask what changes they have made exaclty and they replied that the formula is the same except the fragrance which they had to replace because their old supplier had discontinued its production. I trust these people and I would never doubt on that. I have read somewhere in the past, but I cannot remember where and I can\'t be sure if the source was reliable, that ethanol may weaken the effects of pheromones.
Does anyone know about this? Could it be true?
Oh btw I have removed the label from my new AE,
so could someone plz check and tell me if it is indeed ethanol? (that is what I remember but I would like to verify it)