PDA

View Full Version : Went nuts with -nol and A1. ~Nothing.~

rjm
07-25-2002, 08:14 AM
Having read about some of the reactions on -nol products and on A1, I decided to go just a little whacky last weekend. Here\'s the experiment and results:

Pea-sized blob of SOE gel in hair, with 2 drops of A1
About 4 drops of A1 on chest
PIw on each arm, about 6\" stripes
Cucumber-scented oil on each arm (big \"W\" in application; getting greasy!)
One good healthy spray of A4.2 on front of underwear.

Reactions:
NOTHING!
No DIHL; no hostility; no ANYTHING.

There did seem to be more people than usual around me at the theatre, but I was sitting in the middle, so I rather discount that...

That\'ll put a damper on an otherwise perfectly good mood... At least I enjoyed the flick (Blade II)! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
07-25-2002, 08:20 AM
Less IS More!!!!!

BTW, I think Blade II really sucked. Not that I had high hopes, anyway...

franki
07-25-2002, 10:09 AM
I went crazy with the A1 several times and have never seen any extraordinary. A1 and a-nol might be very useful, but the \"fun\" pheromone is a-none.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 11:44 AM
\"Less IS More!!!!! BTW, I think Blade II really sucked. Not that I had high hopes, anyway... \"
-MaxiMog\"

Mog\'s right about one thing, sometimes less is more with Pheros. I know for a fact that putting too much on can be the worse thing you can do. As for Blade II, if rocked. But only real action fans can handle some things. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
07-25-2002, 12:10 PM
I think Blade I was very cool, but Blade II simply was a \"more of the same but less good\" sequel to me. So saying that it sucked may be a bit exagerated, but I did get bored.

rjm
07-26-2002, 05:01 AM
Well, I went nuts with the A1 & -nol, because I wanted to see if, I think it was Andy(?)\'s reaction could be replicated... The original poster got everywhere without the -none at all. I got squat. No, wait, that would have been a GOOD thing! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I wasn\'t really expecting Blade II to be some life-changing event; I was bored; it was $1.50 admission and A/C, so I had nothing to lose... It was a flick. Would\'ve preferred to see Lord of the Rings, but it had closed the night before. BTW, for those who don\'t know, LR-II opens on Dec. 18 -- right on the Winter Solstice. Coicidence? Maaaayyyyyy-be. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oh yeah - a buck-and-a-half to get in; twelve bucks at the concession stand, and neither of the cute girls waited on me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

MaxiMog
07-26-2002, 05:39 AM
That\'s painful, man!!!!!!

chummym
07-26-2002, 06:02 AM
bah...blade 2 was a really awesome movie /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif the beginning part with the blood bank is one of the coolest movie openings ever /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif