PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Toothpaste

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2002, 06:26 PM
Yes it exists! Invented by me! OK kids I\'m gonna attempt to put some SOE and PI inside my colgate!!! BE LIKE ME AND TRY IT! lol wish me luck

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2002, 06:28 PM
WHY?????

HB_88
07-24-2002, 06:35 PM
Sounds like a bold experiment. But first, perhaps you ought to try removing the LSD. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

HB_88

chummym
07-24-2002, 06:57 PM
wow.....just wow

all your base are belong to us -god-

DrSmellThis
07-24-2002, 07:01 PM
Dude, yer gonna poison yourself with all those synthetic chemicals.

If you\'re going to do something like that to toothpaste, try mixing a tad bit of raw pheromones into a bit of evercleargrain alcohol, 4:1 or so, (and perhaps some mint, fennel and anise if you want more flavor, and then mix that with some glycerine, so it mixes with the toothpaste. Or make your own toothpaste with baking soda, glycerine, hydrogen peroxide, xylitol or stevia, essential oils + grain Etoh + pheromones.

FerroMone
07-24-2002, 09:34 PM
What is your purpose of putting Pheros on toothpaste. Man, I think pheros don\'t taste good. There is also ethatnol on the Pheros so it might make you drunk he he he

Xehupatl
07-24-2002, 10:32 PM
must be like brushing with yer shower gel ... yyrch ... well if you can stand the after-taste - GOOD FOR YOU!
maybe you can try and invent pheromone chewing-gum while you\'re at it!

good luck, man!

Stefan

chummym
07-24-2002, 11:14 PM
ok....just wondering the point actually...do you really think it would work as good as putting phero\'s on your neck? ummm...imagine the after taste....thats just not cool....maybe as a beginner experiment you might try licking someones armpit and if that gives you the desired result then go ahead with the toothpaste idea...or just don\'t and maybe seek help /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

all your base are belong to us -god-

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 11:44 PM
I really hope you\'re not going to poison yourself...
I am NOT going to try that!!!! The normal way of applying pheros is good enough for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Is this perhaps the first instance of pheromone induced insanity?

Hows about pheromone toilet paper?

Straight-Jacket at standy.

Nutt
07-25-2002, 01:49 AM
erm, if the object is to try to get a nice dose of phero to the girl when you kiss, try applying around the lips / nose area, she\'s going to have to breath using her nose, and so she should suck up a nice dose that way :-)

rjm
07-25-2002, 05:23 AM
Well, we don\'t know if his taste in females includes breathing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif , but then why would he need the pheros in the first place? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (Changing the whole meaning, of \"Hey, let\'s go get a cold one!\" Oh, no, wait, that would be my ex! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

Tastewise, I\'m thinkin\' YUCK ...

Maybe a nice phero I.V., to really get it throughout!

DrSmellThis
07-25-2002, 05:33 AM
He\'s probably thinking about enhancing the pheros in his saliva.

Sublingual DHEA is good for that, from my experience. If you want to try this, just let a tablet dissolve slowly under your tongue. It\'s tasteless except for the fillers and binders, which are usually pretty bland too.

Gets it into the lymphatic & mucous system, and hence your saliva. You\'ll even smell it on the inside of your nostrils, due to the mucous. Wait 30 minutes. Then I\'d recommend a mint to mask it before kissing.

Of course it\'s very possible this man is BSing us /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif.

Mtnjim
07-25-2002, 09:10 AM
In \"What\'s in a Kiss\" (that was the title wasn\'t it?) JVK mentioned that kissing involves the exchange of pheros. I had been wondering about this also. Would some mouth product be useful? Gum, mouthwash, tooth paste?

Just my 2 (insert local currence here)

Mtn

Mtnjim
07-25-2002, 09:32 AM
Oh ya, perhaps they would be *different* pheros then the ones on the skin. Any ideas??

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 11:37 AM
Ok all I tried it and here are the results ... It simply doesn\'t work! and it taste nasty luckily i didn\'t die... My new experiment is Mouth wash + NPA... The mix is 3 parts NPA 7 parts Scope... I don\'t know if this works yet because i havent talked to any chicks but my breath doesn\'t smell too bad or atleast i cant smell it...Well i\'m out to the mall guys wish me luck all & i\'ll bring back the results

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 11:42 AM
=( I wasted 6 bottles of NPA on this experiment!! lol who cares i got em free anyway WISH ME LUCK!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 11:48 AM
And you people say I go overboard with experimentation. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

Whitehall
07-25-2002, 11:58 AM
Dr. Smell,

You are such a crazy guy - you\'ll way ahead of me - wish I had thought of the DHEA trick!

There is \"magic\" in a kiss that is renowned in love lore and the arts (listen to Cher doing the \"The Shoop Shoop Song\"); a first kiss can be electric. Of course, some say that this is just a histo-immuniological matching test.

So instead of sublingual DHEA, what about an androstenedione/diol oral spray? That might even work more directly - plus, I already have a bottle.

Whitehall
07-25-2002, 12:02 PM
Now here\'s a new product idea - \'None-laced suppositories for Gays. We could also do copulin-laced vagina suppositories or lotions.

MaxiMog
07-25-2002, 12:07 PM
WHAT???? You got them for free???? Explain that to me!!!

xvs
07-25-2002, 12:08 PM
Ingesting pheromones is not a good idea.

The materials safety data sheets which come with male pheromones (the andro- type) say:

...Chronic overexposure may cause manifestations of cushing Syndrome, hyperglycemia and typical corticoid side effects. Anticipated effects include: Male -- inhibition of testicular function, nausea, edema. Female -- masculinization, nausea, edema.

DrSmellThis
07-25-2002, 09:06 PM
Wow, I wonder how much of a risk that is to regular pheromone users, as in us?

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Yes, I wonder what they mean by overexposure? Do they mean smelling it too much, or too much contact to the skin? I\'m guessing too much on the skin...but who knows what is considered too much.

xvs
07-26-2002, 02:32 PM
I think it\'s like if you ate 100 mg or something. Maybe more.

But you don\'t want to be ingesting it.

Some have said it\'s best to keep it off the skin, but I still put it on mine...

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:46 AM
Well 10mg of pheros could have drastic effects on your body if it was ingested internally. But for external applications more than 100mg is needed to cause something.