PDA

View Full Version : more SOE hits

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2002, 03:32 PM
I am standing at the train station, half an hour after an heavy application of SOE, wind blowing me in the face and bringing my mones to a girl I have never talked to before. After 4-5 minutes she comes to me, breaks the ice, starts conversation with an excuse. Everything I say, she\'s all giggles and smiles. We sit together on the train, she goes on chatting and asking question for more than 1 hour. We discover that we have lots of interests in common.I give her my business card with my cell phone number and email on it. And she\'s married! But she says \"it\'s been such a pleasure talking to you, we\'ll meet again during the week\".
This stuff has NEVER happened to me before. It\'s either the \'mones, or the weight that I have recently lost ;-)

Later during the day, I received at least 2 very recognizable DIHL on means of public transportation.

During my evening out, I received another one by a teenager girl (SCARY!!!). she began to dance (even if there was no music, she was singing and dancing to herself) and wriggle her butt and pulling her jeans down a little so I could see she was wearing black lace panties (I\'m not kidding -- luckily there were other guys in the place and I was just there to shelter from a sudden summer storm or I may have been jailed :-P)

HB_88
07-24-2002, 06:44 PM
Off-Topic: Would you mind telling us how much weight you\'ve lost? Can you separate the social effects of weight loss from those of pheromones? (I\'m assuming that the effects in either case are unanimously positive.)

Thank you!
HB_88

asuperdictator
07-24-2002, 08:23 PM
where u wearin gel or roll on

FerroMone
07-24-2002, 09:33 PM
Well, that\'s great.

chummym
07-24-2002, 11:21 PM
about how much SoE should someone wear to get hits? i\'ve used different colognes for awhile and i\'ve never used more than a small swipe or dab behind each ear.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 11:36 PM
I think it\'s the pheros. No, actually I\'m sure it\'s the pheros. Losing weight might help, of course...
Nice hit, anyway!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 10:54 AM
I lost some 36 lbs but I\'m still losing some. I really can\'t tell -- but I know that a few days before I began using SOE this stuff DID NOT happen to me, and I didn\'t look any fatter than I look now :-)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 10:56 AM
roll on - 1 dab behind each ear and long swipes on both forearms and wrists. everything was covered up with a nice spray of Myrrh perfume on my shirt

MaxiMog
07-25-2002, 11:36 AM
It\'s probably the exercises that stimulate your body to make more natural pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 02:01 PM
no exercises! I am a recovering couch potato/lazy intellectual type. All weight loss is due to dieting alone (Herbalife). I manage to exercise 1 hour per week, maximum (a long walk + biking) so I don\'t think I have any extra \"natural\" pheros at the moment. It is tryue that it is very hot here now -- so probably I sweat a lot and more \'mones fly around, but that applies to the rest of the population as well, so I don\'t know how I could benefit from it.