PDA

View Full Version : which product should i get

qrius
07-24-2002, 09:28 AM
i am an 18 year old male, about 170cm tall and i whey about 55 kg. i have a reddish blonde hair-colour, and green eyes. and i have absolutely no idea which product i should purchase for best results. i am an almost broke student, so i will rather buy an expensive product that work, than two \"crappy\" ones, if you know what i mean. i don\'t want the most expensive, but i want one who really works. i can\'t afford to try and fail. what do you guys suggest? please, only serious replies. thanks.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 09:34 AM
SOE all the way!!! It\'s perfect for young people such as yourself. If I were you, I\'d go for some SOE gel packets: it\'s less expensive AND you\'ll get a clearer view if it does or does not work for you. Don\'t worry, chances are big it WILL work.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 09:37 AM
I forgot to say that it would also be best to visit any or all of these sites:
www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\")
www.pickupguide.com (\"http://www.pickupguide.com\")
www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\")
It has very valuable information that will make you much more confident in the dating game.

qrius
07-24-2002, 09:39 AM
i was thinking primal instinct or something. what i meant wasn\'t that it had to be cheap, i just meant that i wanted results if i was spending money on this...isn\'t primal instinct the highest consentrated product, or isn\'t that what i should look for? thanks!

DrSmellThis
07-24-2002, 09:42 AM
If I were you I\'d get SOE (not the packs) and Edge to start, which seems about the most economical way to cover all the bases. Then I\'d go very light on the Edge.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 09:49 AM
Yeah, Primal Instinct has the highest concentration, but it contains androstenone, and it is said that young people produce enough -none naturally, hence you don\'t need extra -none, or at least not as much as PI offers. It contains so much -none, that it might be possible that you\'ll OD (overdose). You DO NOT want to overdose, unless for fun (?) or just to know what it does to people.
SOE (Scent of Eros) contains androstenol and a little androsteRone, which is said to enhance the effect of the -nol. -nol makes women more chatty and comfortable with you. -none merely makes you look more attractive in appearance, but as I said, you probably produce enough of that naturally. If you do want a product with some -none, perhaps APC will do the trick. Or NPA, to mix with SOE to make DD#1.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 09:50 AM
Or maybe some SPMO? It\'s only $8 a bottle and contains some -nol.

qrius
07-24-2002, 10:01 AM
thanks for your help, it really is helpful! But, WHY shouldn\'t i overdose? what happens then? doesnt everyone dream about having women trowing themselves at your feet? i sure would like to feel like a rockstar every once and awhile...or isn\'t that what happens?

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 10:06 AM
When you overdose, women will stay away from you altogether. You will be repulsive to them. It\'s like the exact opposite of what you want to get. Remember this: LESS IS MORE: when putting on pheromones, it\'s much better to have put on not enough to get maximum effect (even though it still will have some noticable effect) than putting on too much.

aaron
07-24-2002, 10:08 AM
Overdosing on some pheros, especially those containing -none will have the opposite of the effect that you desire. You will, in all likelihood make them feel very uncomfortable and uneasy in your presence. Think \"uber-alpha\" male.

As for ODing on -nol, I believe it happened to me and I turned from a very clear-thinking, articulate and emotionally rational individual into an incomprehensibly rambling blithering idiot....think Hugh Grant on speed /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Pheros won\'t just affect your target, but will certainly affect your own behaviour as well.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 10:16 AM
\"Pheros won\'t just affect your target, but will certainly affect your own behaviour as well.\"

That indeed is another reason to go light with pheros. Even if the most beautiful women would be attracted to me because of the pheros, I wouldn\'t care if I\'d feel like **** because of wearing them (the pheros!).

a.k.a.
07-24-2002, 06:30 PM
qrius,

NOTHING will make girls fall at your feet. In four years of wearing pheromones just two women ever tried to pick me up, and that was only after I flirted with them. The best you can expect is that girls will blatantly flirt with you. Mostly they will just secretly check you out and do little things to get your attention. In the final analysis you will have to talk the girl into a date and eventually a bed.

Ditto on all the other advice.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2002, 09:37 PM
you may want to try using PI/w. (primal instinct for women)
because of the high content of -nol.

FerroMone
07-24-2002, 09:44 PM
Yes i agree with that, pheros won\'t get girls on their feet. I have only seen subtle reactions with -NOL based pheros well, at least there is a reaction.

SwingerMD
07-24-2002, 11:55 PM
I also agree with you guys. But with that said, it is very important to listen to body language. For me -nol products in general lift the mood of people all around you. Be on the lookout for people laughing at stupid jokes, puns, or telling weird stories (hell I was laughing along with them when I made this really stupid pun). It\'s almost like giving everyone around you a huge dose of alcohol. So the hits are generally centered around me, but not directed at me.

Now -none is a different story. Pretty much all the hits are directed at me. If you are in doubt that the -none product you are wearing is not working look closely at your target\'s eyes to see if they are dialated or if you are daring (be extremely careful about this) glance at their tits to see if their nipples are erect. Both are autonomic responses.

For example I was wearing my 50/50 RM aloe vera oil mix on to dance class today. I noticed that after every follow had danced with me once, their eyes had dialated quite a bit (in fact the new person in the class eyes were really dialated, hardly any white left). When you notice these changes, it makes them even more prone to NLP tactics and advances made by you. Hell it\'s quite a trip when you see it all working.