PDA

View Full Version : SoE and RM

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2002, 06:14 PM
Hi everyone...I\'m new to pheros, and just ordered my first batch of SoE and RM. I\'d like to use the two together, but I\'m only 22 (5\'7\" male), and I\'ve heard using too much -none isn\'t a good idea for someone my age. So what I\'d like to know is: how much RM should I put on with SoE? I was thinking of using 2 drops (1 behind each ear), but I\'m not sure if that\'s too much. Btw, I\'m not mixing the two together (I don\'t feel quite up to the mixing challenge just yet), just putting them on at the same time.
Also, would it be better to use APC instead of RM w/ the SoE? I didn\'t get any APC because it has very low -none content...but if that is safer than RM (i.e. less chance of ODing), while still being effective, I guess I would use the APC.
So which do you guys think goes better with SoE: RM or APC? Does anyone have experience with using SoE and RM together...if so, how was it? And how much of the stuff did you put on? Thanx in advance for all your help...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2002, 06:25 PM
For the record, it isn\'t quite as easy to OD as it sound by different board members. It is definitely something to watch out for, but each person will have a different limit. So just experiment, starting low, and don\'t worry too much about the OD.

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 09:37 PM
SOE alone is already a great product. how much APC or RM you will add with SOE will depend on your body chemistry. So you must experiment for the optimal dose. If you are still young i guess APC is better.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2002, 09:41 PM
I think it also depends on where u live and what time of year it is. Its relatively easy to OD in summer with hot and humid weather as compared to cold and dry winter.

SwingerMD
07-23-2002, 11:31 PM
CptnJack,

Welcome to the forum! I did try wearing SOE and RM at the same time. About 6\" on each arm and 1 dab of RM behind the ears. The semi-hit that I got from this was a very long conversation from a person whom I dated one year before. She started to stear the conversation to musicals which was the where we went out on our last date.

Pretty much sounds like a typical SOE hit, but I have been wearing just SOE around her and I can\'t seem to get a conversation going with her. So my guess is that the little bit of RM made her interested and the large amount of SOE made her relaxed enough to approach me. I\'ll see if I can replicate this when I see her tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .