PDA

View Full Version : High octane +2

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2002, 07:11 AM
Has anyone tried high octane+2 or Beaches and do you know the phero amounts?

MaxiMog
07-23-2002, 12:21 PM
Never heard of those...

Watcher
07-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Bruce used to sell beaches about the time i came on board but soon ditched it due to finding out the exact contents and finding that the phero levels where way below what was actually claimed. It was essentially a perfume with a trace of pheros. So it was ditched.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2002, 07:59 PM
well, actually what happened is the company that made beaches wanted bruce to only sell beaches exclusively,and of course we are glad he doesnt, but the amount of pheros in there was very minimal as well....i mean super duper low, but teh smell is okay if youre out on a beach i guess...

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 09:12 PM
well i guess those are rip off pheros :-)

Bruce
07-23-2002, 09:23 PM
Yes, they ditched me, not the other way around. I like the smell of Beaches a lot, but:
A. There is very little actual pheros in it
B. The fragrance, though I like it, is heavy on the coconut oil, which some folks hate, so it\'s not for everybody.

You can forget about Hi Oct in all honesty. It is an additive product that has less pheros in that tiny bottle than a 15 ml bottle of DateMate (which is pretty darn little), and on top of that uses witch hazel instead of alcohol as a solvent which caused some major precipitation when I mixed it with an essential oil once.

Bruce

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 01:04 AM
Selling THAT exclusively? Good think you didn\'t, Bruce. We do not need mediocre products!!!