PDA

View Full Version : redheads

chummym
07-22-2002, 11:44 PM
ok i know theres an old post about them but...any new leads about what phero\'s work best with redheads please post them here or any other redhead related buisness.

mmmmmmmm redheads(drool)

all your base are belong to us -god-

DrSmellThis
07-23-2002, 05:26 AM
I\'m sportin\' wood just thinking about redheads.

Xehupatl
07-23-2002, 08:39 AM
ROFL!

chummym
07-23-2002, 06:09 PM
hey!

any girls on the forum hot redheads? c\'mon give us some tips here. ummm what scents make you wanna handcuff a guy to the bed and rape them while wearing a catholic schoolgirl uniform? c\'mon /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif tell the chummym

lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 09:10 PM
Well too bad there ain\'t no redheads here in asia. But there are lot of Catholic schoolgirls here in fact all of them are.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 01:08 AM
Am I the only one who\'s not into redheads all that much?

chummym
07-24-2002, 03:29 AM
yes ~bonk~

there must be something wrong with your brain. lol

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 06:08 AM
I don\'t have no real preference when it comes to hair colour. I do like redheads, but no more than black, brown, or blonde haired women.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 06:17 AM
Actually, as long as they don\'t have an artificial hair colouring, any colour is fine by me. But then again, I have a blonded mohawk à la David Beckham. Let me rephrase: as long as the colouring is not too extreme, it\'s fine by me.

MaxiMog
07-24-2002, 01:26 PM
I think TallCoolOne stated my opinion quite nicely: \"Red Heads...What the hell is it with them? Either they are very far from eye candy, or walking goddesses\". The only Redheads I\'ve bumped in (don\'t take this too litterally) WERE far from eye candy. In other words, my experiences with redheads have not been that good at all.
I\'ve done a search, and it seems you can just use the very same products: I\'ve seen DD#1, PI/w + NPA, etc. It really depends from person to person. Keep in mind that there are not that many redheads, at least not where I live. I think that because of that, you perhaps tend to remember your failures better than your successes. Just a thought...

chummym
07-24-2002, 01:58 PM
there are a few redheads where i live....i know 2 very nice looking ones and 1 that likes me she\'s pry like a 6- 7 but i plan on persuing all of them /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif lol its gonna rule. i never had a thing for redheads til i had a manager at work who\'s a very nice looking redhead she\'s 27-28 i think...probably the coolest person i\'ve ever met...she\'s one of the ones i\'m gonna go after. but reguardless of what happens its gonna be fun

franki
07-24-2002, 03:29 PM
You are NOT the only one who isn´t interested in them, I lived 16 years with a redhead (my sister) and I think I have had my share.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

chummym
07-24-2002, 11:19 PM
is your sister hot? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif lol

golem...you rule /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif what i gotta do is become an artist and get redheads to pose nude for me then i can get artist block and just stare at the for an hour..mmmmmmmm redheads ......bwahaha much planning to do lol

MaxiMog
07-25-2002, 12:30 AM
Seriously, I\'m wondering: nowadays it\'s really a fashion to colour you hair where I live (Europe/Belgium). Mostly women do it, though some men also (I have a blonded mohawk while my natural hair colour is very brown). Do women colour their hair in a colour that\'s not their natural hair colour this much in other parts of the world, too?
Most redheads I see, have coloured their hair red, while they\'re supposed to be black.

chummym
07-25-2002, 12:34 AM
hmmmm....sounds a bit messed up....girls don\'t seem to color their hair all that much where i live...but basically like burnettes can look great when they dye thier hair red and certin blones but when others do it its soo obviously fake it just isn\'t nearly as hot.

chummym
07-25-2002, 01:21 AM
poll to see what percent of you like redheads /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1027585275chummym\">

who think them redheads are major hotties?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">they is mad hot i\'d bang the hell outta them

<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">they are just like any other girl

<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">they are too uppity for me i send them all to chummym to spank
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

MaxiMog
07-26-2002, 07:06 AM
Gonna bump this. Other people might still want to vote...

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:45 AM
Well let me tell you about some history about REDHEADS. During the medieval and dark ages, redheads were associated with witchcraft and bad tempered persons, and all sorts of negative traits for a person. If you have seen the series \" Anne of Green Gables\" her stepmother hated her not because of what she is but rather because she is a redhead.

But during the present times. REDHEADS are associated as rare women. Take a look at Shirley Manson, she said that when she was still young, when people ask her if her hair was red, she would reply NO!. But now when people ask here if her hair was red, she would reply YES! IT\'S RED ALL THE WAY DOWN!.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 01:47 AM
Well there was a time when i was so obsessed with red heads but now i prefer dark blonde hair or brown hair, unfortunately it is rare to find a filipina with brown hair. For the most part a filipina with dyed brown hair is already enough for me. But i don\'t like a dyed blonde hair for a filipina coz it looks phoney and it is inappropriate.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 02:05 AM
Any guys here who dye their hair???

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 10:03 AM
Well?

upsidedown
07-27-2002, 10:11 AM
I had a red headed waitress at lunch today. She had a nice figure and was friendly....but I don\'t know....red heads just don\'t do it for me. It seems like most of the one\'s I\'ve come across just don\'t have very attractive complexions.

I guess I\'m more of a blond/brunette man myself. But, to each his own. Too bad chummym wasn\'t at lunch with me today. He would have loved this redhead.

Xehupatl
07-27-2002, 11:54 AM
well I guess that we accociate red hair with blood (ie good circulation) = good circulation in the genital area. I think it all comes down to our most primitive needs (as always) - \'tis just the same reason why women put on red lipstick and blush to look sexy. ..

my 0.-2

stefan

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 11:57 AM
Any guys here who dye their hair???

Just interested!!!

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 02:30 PM
Yes... and the pale skin makes their sexy bits stand out more.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 11:13 PM
i have a black hair and i never tried dyeing my hair. At least 30% of filipinas have dyeid brown hair and at least 5% have natural brown hair.

MaxiMog
07-28-2002, 12:00 AM
When I dye my hair (actually only happened once. I got the idea when I saw Beckham\'s WC haircut. My hair was almost same length, and our faces have pretty much the same shape, so...) I do make sure it\'s a natural colouring. There\'s no ammonia used, which is said to cause cancer in case of prolonged exposition to it.

FerroMone
07-29-2002, 12:02 AM
Did you look better? I think i would look like hell if i dye my hair.

Watcher
07-29-2002, 12:13 AM
Dont have a view on redheads.

MaxiMog
07-29-2002, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I did. It even had some kind of phero like reaction: a lot of guys on school who were in the same grade who didn\'t care about me, or who I didn\'t care about, suddenly came to me to tell me how cool I looked and that they hoped they\'d see me again somewhere in the future. It was the last day on that school for all of us, you know. It\'s odd when people you\'ve been living with for almost 6 years, though ignoring each other (just because you don\'t care) suddenly start saying things like that.
I wasn\'t wearing pheros that day, so I can not have been that. I had an OD the day before, and I didn\'t want to risk repeating it on the last day on that school.
It\'s not completely dyed at all. I don\'t know how THAT would look. It\'s basically one strip of hair on the middle of my head that\'s been dyed from the front to the back of my head, and is put up. The rest is darker (my own hair colour), and somewhat shorter.
This is what it looks like, or better looked like, \'cause I really need to get a cut now. It\'s getting too long. http://www1.kcn.ne.jp/~beckham7/departure02-6.jpg (\"http://www1.kcn.ne.jp/~beckham7/departure02-6.jpg\")

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 12:35 AM
maybe i should try that sometimes :-)

MaxiMog
07-31-2002, 02:21 AM
Just do it , man. Part of the surprise reaction was caused by the fact that nobody expected ME to do something like that. I got the idea, and just went to get it done. Normally I kinda hesitate when it comes to stuff like that. If you like it, just do it. My greatest problem is that I\'m too much of a nice guy: I want to please everyone. That\'s why I was not sure about doing it: it just might have caused negative reactions. But people who already appreciated me did so even more, while people who didn\'t really liked me were pretty jealous.

rjm
07-31-2002, 05:55 AM
general:

I think some redheads look AWESOME, but some just don\'t don\'t do it for me... Is it my imagination, or do they seem to actually have a stronger personality than others?

MaxiMog:
Cool pic.
You said you ere too much of a nice guy to have done the multi-tone bit. My thought is this: F*** \'em! If someone has a problem with something like that, it\'s THEIR problem. There are so many reason to have issues with people, that a slight style-change should never be one of them.
You have checked the \"Nice Guys Losing\" thread, I trust; it\'s been a while since I read it, but it a good insprational bit to continue my own latest changes.

MaxiMog
07-31-2002, 10:08 AM
I know I will have to be somewhat more of a jerk, or better somewhat less of a \"nice guy\". I\'m working on it. From observation I have noted that being a bit of a jerk is indeed necessary to make women really interested in you. What I have to learn is to be \"nice\" (not in a nice guy way) to people I like, and not waste my time trying to be nice to people I don\'t care about anyway.
As for the \"nice guys lose...\" thread, I\'ll bump it. It\'s too important to let it go to waste.

DrSmellThis
07-31-2002, 08:07 PM
So am I imagining things, or has absolutely nobody posted redhed succes stories yet???

Come on, men! We\'re dyin over here.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 08:36 PM
Does a redhead target requires a different pheo mix ?

MaxiMog
08-02-2002, 07:56 AM
Research has proven that a fragrance reacts differently on blondes, brunettes and redheads due to their difference skin types. The same is probably true for men. Could this be a reason why Redheads seem to be harder to get? (that\'s what most people claim here). Perhaps there\'s an type of male when it comes to hair color that will be more compatible with redheads. Perhaps that may also be a reason why some people report less success with pheros. Perhaps we can make a poll asking about hair colour or so.
This topic can\'t die just yet, so let\'s do our best in keeping it alive. Chummym will be happy, too.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 11:52 AM
well i actually had my first major hit with a redhead. lol i thought i had a major od i must have sprayed myself with the edge about 20 times at least plus i had on the free musk oil with nol. Anyhow,she was a redhead about 25 really hot , she was an agressive wild girl she breaks quarter horses for a living. I never hit on her the whole night and things were winding down and she wanted to leave where we partying , once i got her in my car she was all over me. and i had the best night of my life

FerroMone
08-02-2002, 08:27 PM
well there is no correlation between a good personality for redheads as compared to blondes. I just think that a redhead is a rare type and of course rare things are prized for it\'s existence. Common things are not prized because they are always there. Just like blondes, there are so many blondes but there are very few redheads