PDA

View Full Version : anyone get "aggressive sexual hits" using -nol/SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2002, 07:32 PM
I\'m wondering whether anyone has ever gotten any of the \"aggressive sexual hits\" when wearing only -nol or SOE. One time this girl grabbed my bum after some heavy eye contact this one time when I was wearing DateMate 2000. DateMate2000 contains -none though, which is usually said to arouse those type of hits, as opposed to -nol.

Has anyone gotten any wearing -nol by itself?

ps. I was in kind of a seedy skater/punk nightclub/bar so I\'m wondering whether that type of behavior might have been the norm for this girl, and she just found me attractive because of the \'mones.

thanks.

SwingerMD
07-22-2002, 07:55 PM
Patchy,

Nothing overtly sexual from humans yet. So far this biggest hit that I have gotten was from a young college girl approx 19 was that I smelled really good.

Now from dogs, that\'s a different story . . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif (read \"Really, really weird hits . . . .\")

Watcher
07-22-2002, 09:48 PM
MMM after a couple of hours - ie the none breakdown effect of nol and rone.

Andy
07-23-2002, 02:49 AM
Yeah Swinger dogs are weird on none. The are always around you and the felines sometimes even \"offer\" herselves.

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 03:54 AM
well at least all of our cats are males, haven\'t seen any violent reactions yet.