PDA

View Full Version : newbie question

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2002, 02:08 PM
I am a female and just got my Primal for women today. I accidently put several drops on at once, and can detect an odor with it. But, I find it very pleasant and not noticeable unless I intentionally sniff it on my wrists.

I read that with men they could be desensitized and not realize how strong the odor is to others. Could this be true for me? Could it be offensive to others?

Bruce
07-22-2002, 02:17 PM
I think you are OK, just the way you describe. Keep your radar running though, and see what happens. Women are MUCH better at detecting smells then men and pheromones in particular. I use cologne to \"blend\" rather than \"mask\" pheromones. I always like to be able to sniff the spot that the pheros are applied to and smell that pheromone smell. If you put it on warmer parts of the body (near joints) the pheromones get much stinkier, so be careful of that. So far so good; I wouldn\'t worry.
Bruce

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 01:25 AM
Well, i am a male asian. I tried smelling a pure Androstenol solution just like PI/W i can\'t smell anything, i can only smell the alcohol. You should not worry about the smell of PI/W coz it does not smell very strong