PDA

View Full Version : what will i get the most out of...

asuperdictator
07-21-2002, 07:37 PM
okay, soe seems to be one of the most popular if not the most, but rogue male seems semi-popular. if soe works better than rogue male (from what i have heard) why would i get the rogue male-soe special deal. i would only get 5 packs of soe, and i want a lot of soe. shouldnt i just buy the soe by itself. in a nutshell, what will give me the best results? the soe by itself or the rogue male-soe deal? thanks
sam

upsidedown
07-21-2002, 07:40 PM
It all kind of depends on your age, and the age of the women you\'re wanting to attract. Please provide a little more of this information, and we can probably provide you better advice.

asuperdictator
07-21-2002, 08:02 PM
ummm okay... i am 16, not ugly but aint no model or sumthin... i just wanna meet some girls like at parties or the movies or sum other places.

upsidedown
07-21-2002, 08:09 PM
If you\'re 16, and wanting to attract women in that same age group, then the consensus seems to be that you\'d be better off with something like SoE with the -nol in it. That seems to work the best for your age group.

However, if you wanted to get the liquid version of SoE, you could mix in a little bit of -none to give it a little kick...but just not too much to scare off the younger women. You could get something like the New Pheromone Additive (NPA) to mix in with the SoE and experiment. But, this would cost you a bit more money to buy the liquied version of SOE and the NPA.

A less expensive option to consider would be to buy a bottle of the Super Primal Musk Oil. It contains some -nol, but nobody knows just how much. However, it\'s less than $10 per bottle, and you could mix it in with your hair gel or something. It doesn\'t smell as good on it\'s own as SoE, but it\'s less expensive. You could also get the SPMO and NPA and mix a batch of JB#2....but I\'d still caution you to go easy on the -none based stuff at your age.

But, if you only want to get one product, and get out fairly cheap, getting some of the SoE gel packs is probably your safest bet.