PDA

View Full Version : Realm

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2001, 09:59 AM
This experience happened to me:
I had spent the greater part of a day enjoying lovemaking with a very compatible lady. I was well taken care of.
We showered and prepared to go out to dinner. She walked out into the living room where I was waiting seated on a sofa fully dressed.
All of a sudden I could smell beautiful sexual odors. I said what smells. I thought I had missed something in the shower. I reached under each arm took a wif from each hand. Then I reached into my briefs did the same. Nothing
Finally I jumped up and ran into the center of the room shouting,\" I smell sex!\" like a bull elk.
She had retreated to the side of the room
with a shocked look on her face,and then started to giggle.
I said, ok what kind of mojo did you put on me? She said I just put on my purfume. I said what brand is it? She said it is Realm and it has pheromones in it. I couldn\'t believe it.
I have purchased the male Realm but it doesn\'t seem to be as effective. I have worn the female Realm with better results. I sell items from a open air stand and I do believe that pheromones increase my sales. I also know that several women have hit on me and get closer than usual because of the pheromones. They just connect at a level far beyond sales. Some women who are control freaks seem to get very confused during the transactions and have a difficult time filling out checks,finding credit cards, etc.

CJ01
07-27-2001, 11:33 AM
Hi,
Would it be possible for you to try to describe the Realm for women at all? Nobody has ever mentioned it before and I´ve never smelled it myself. So it would be nice to get some clues about it!
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2001, 05:23 AM
The female Realm has a pleasant perfume base. It is available on this site. In the experience above I didn\'t notice the perfume the pheromones seemed to hit me first. It wasn\'t obvious and somewhat confusing due to the order of the day.

Bruce
07-28-2001, 07:49 AM
Hi,

I just got the following message about women\'s Realm this morning. I just took out the name; otherwise I didn\'t change it at all.

Bruce
---------
Hello,
My name is (name deleted), and I am writing to you about my expierence with my pheromone perfume I purchased just a couple of months ago. I had ordered a bottle of Realm For Women. I could not wait to recieve it! When I recieved my bottle, the first thing I noticed was the attractive bottle it came in, I thought, \"Well, it can\'t be all bad if it\'s in such an attractive container\".

After I showered that night, I had sprayed some on, my husband said he liked the scent, but never really
noticed any significant change in HIM. He\'s always \"in the mood\" anyway. But we did happen to go out shopping that night, and I had 3 very attractive men walk by me and take a second look and make a\" mmmm-mmmm \"sound at me, (which doesn\'t normally happen too often) Because with my Husband and I being raised in this town and him working for the city for over 20 years, just about everybody knows us and the men don\'t make too many \"leering\" (if you will), comments to me, They know how my husband will react. But, non the less, These 3 men we didn\'t know, and of course, my husband wanted to know if I knew them. I said, \"No, I guess even though I am 42 years old, I still got it!\" My husband is still trying to figure out who those men were that night!

That Friday, I went out with a couple of my girlfriends. I wore my Realm, would you believe, I had (a very sexy, I might add) male dancer danced up to me and put my leg over his shoulder and slipped his phone number up my leg underneath my skirt! Nobody could believe it! (Of course, I gave the number to my single girl friend). WoW! What a night! As soon as my bottle empties, I am going to try some more of you great products!

(name deleted)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2001, 09:41 AM
Just for the record, REALM is not the first pheromone perfume on the market. I can\'t remember the name of it but I used a pheromone perfume product about 10 years ago. It was the only one I used for several years. It was quite effective. The name of it will probably come to me. They quit making it and I bought several bottles of the the stuff out for next to nothing.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 05:02 PM
Hey everyone who wants to use a female pheromone along with the male ones to balance out for us males to reduce the aggressive responses and to loosen people up from a emotional stand point might want to get the realm as it is cheaper and i have heard pretty effective as a balance for stuff like primal instinct and andro etc