PDA

View Full Version : Delightfully Intimate - Expired

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 07:26 AM
Hello! I still have a bottle of D.I. that I got from Bruce as a freebie. It expired this May, and I\'m wondering if it\'s gonna have any bad effects if I use it. It\'s July now so it\'s been expired for 2 months. Any ideas?

Bruce
07-20-2002, 08:02 AM
Redcapp,
I have been told by the manufacturer that there is no danger involved with those pills and that the date was determined by a general law governing herbal pills, so you can imagine it is not so strict... BUT we stopped selling and giving away that batch of herbs before the expiration date was reached. You should not have gotten it. Tammy took Monday off and while she was gone, the ladies who subbed for her accidentally used the old batch. We discussed it and figured there was no danger and did nothing. The alternative was to reship a new DI (now carries the name \"Always Intimate\" I believe) to everybody on the list for that day, and since it was a Monday, that was quite a few folks.

Bottom line is that I would be happy to send TWO bottles of the new stuff to anyone who got(gets) a bottle of the old batch by accident. You don\'t even have to send back the old one. Just drop me an email with your name and I will get it taken care of.

Sorry about that!
Bruce

MAJORSOB
07-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Bruce..just to let you know I also recieved this with my order that arrived sat 19th..so not complaining but i probably have more bottles of this stuff then you do..lol

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2002, 12:53 PM
Bruce,

sorry for the misinformation that i may have caused. i got this freebie bottle from you a long time ago, it\'s not something that happened just recently. i just wanted to know if it\'s ok to use this expired bottle w/o any bad reactions and still get the same effect. so i take it that it\'s ok to use it then! I just wanted to make sure, cuz we\'re talking about \"performance\" here... hehehe.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2002, 12:56 PM
Bruce said: (We discussed it and figured there was no danger and did nothing.)

Wait a minute, does this mean that it\'s not gonna have any bad reactions but NOT going to work anymore? (...no danger, did nothing)