PDA

View Full Version : Advice from the Pros.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2002, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone. I\'m still pretty new to phero use. I\'m planning on sending in an order this week for the 24 packets of SoE gel, and NPA/m. I\'m 20, and I would class myself as the \"Alpha Male\" (as far as my appearance goes) but I don\'t live my life everyday like I\'m the \"Terminator\" or something. lol Just out of curiosity, would a VERY small amount of -None have adverse effects with females while wearing SoE gel? I\'ve read that heavy -None is not good for men in my age bracket, which I know is true. And I\'ve also read a while ago that a minute amount of -None isn\'t bad while wearing -Nol. It\'s a bit confusing to me since I\'m new to this, that\'s why I need the advice of \"seasoned\" phero users. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xvs
07-20-2002, 08:34 PM
Hi Jaeger,

I think you would probably do better with -nol and A1, if you\'re alpha, young and tall.

You didn\'t mention your height. If you\'re shorter than average, the -none containing products would probably be a good thing for you.

SwingerMD
07-20-2002, 10:05 PM
Hi JaegerNYC!

I do believe that a small amount of -none would be helpful to just about everybody. With that said though I am 26 yrs old, 5\'6\", and asian. My experimentation to -none has led me to believe that the best working dosage in fairly ideal conditions point to it being between 4-10 drops of a 0.05 mg/ml none product (up to10 drops of APC tested so far). Now the only sure way for you to figure out the best ideal concentration for -none is to experiment with the stuff yourself. Being a curious person myself I had to see some of the more blatent OD effects.

I\'m not sure how old Rolltide or Nimbus (the other two members that have been playing around with APC) are, but I would like to see if small amounts of -none would be benificial to our younger members.

Now as for wearing -none with SOE gel I would recommend mixing it with a scentless (one without a scent added) -none product like NPA. Mixing SOE a scent product with another scented product is asking for trouble. To get a working concentration of 0.05 mg/ml you will have to dilute it ten fold (ie 1:9 or 1 ml NPA to 9 ml ethanol).

With all of that said you may want to try AE. It has a mix of -nol, -none, and -rone. Haven\'t tried it but I have heard good things about it. If you decide to play around with small amounts of -none, please post results in the \"Something Interesting\" post. We would like to get more people reporting back on using smaller amounts of -none. Good luck and happy phero usage!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 10:20 PM
XVS:

Thanks for the reply! I\'m 6\'01\", muscular but not built like a brick fort. LOL

SwingerMD:

I\'m going to experiment with the SoE and NPA/m until I get the right combo going. I only plan on mixing in the slightest amount of NPA/m, I don\'t want to OD, or smell like the locker room of a boot camp. LOL Anyway, thanks for the help guys, and when I do receive my order, and play around with the mixes, I\'ll let you know. Take care!

xvs
07-21-2002, 03:01 AM
Let us know how it goes.

My suspicion is that you\'ll find the ideal amount of NPA for you is... no NPA.

Also, I think you would probably do better with chem set -nol, but it\'s expensive...

oscar
07-21-2002, 09:32 AM
JaegerNYC,

Many guys of varying ages have discovered that some A-None works for them.
Other have found that it works against them.
Still others have noted no effect from its use, either good or bad.

Nobody has been able to decide this without first trying it for himself.
The money-back guarantee makes this a no-brainer. Try it.
A \"VERY small amount\" sounds like a good dose for someone your age. Less IS more.
If you don\'t think it\'s doing you any good, send it back.
All decisions should be this simple.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-22-2002, 12:35 PM
It doesnt hurt to be a brick fort he he. At least women find it attractive. Just adds another attraction factor to youre overall presense.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2002, 10:20 PM
Watcher:

What\'s up? I don\'t look like a broom stick. lol I just don\'t have the muscle definition of a professional body builder. lol

Watcher
07-22-2002, 10:26 PM
Dont mean to attack or anything actually my stomach needs some work but everything else seems to be going well. Actually really it seems that if youre just fit and not obese like 35 % of people then you have a better chance of attracting more women , they afterall want someone attractive but just something different to what men want they want butts arms and shoulders like men want tits butts and long legs.
Its just a visual thing and then pheromonal type levels etc come into play to determine how things progress to a certain degree from there.

I have a theroy i will put into a different thread right away so read it its on how pheromones change with changing mental attitudes and fitness levels over time.

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 09:27 PM
Well i am thin,about 5\'4\",slightly above average looking,shy type. I am using -Nol,-Rone and i am still looking for the right -None amount for me. Any suggestions?