PDA

View Full Version : chummym mix first report

chummym
07-19-2002, 02:46 PM
ok,

i got my supplies today.

i made a batch of chummym mix /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif soe/npa/pcc at a 5:3:2 ratio

ummm...havn\'t had a chance to try with any girls yet but will tomarrow.

ummm....as for the scent i\'ve decided i have no ability to judge smell but i think it smells good. the only female opinion i got was from my mom she said it smelled fine too. but she\'s all old so ya never know /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

not much of a report but heres what i can tell you:

1.)soe,npa and pcc mix perfectly

2.)smelling these things gives me a headache

3.)the ratio probably needs work so if you are doing this too experiment /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

all your base are belong to us -god-

chummym
07-20-2002, 03:45 PM
ok...

i went to the mall for a couple hours today with my brother, we were both wearing 2 dabs of the mix(behind ears) and i also put some on my wrists.

ummm only thing that happend at all was some gay store clerk was really rude to me.....i asked him for help when i was looking for a book and he said \"well excuse me i\'m helping someone else right now if you don\'t mind\" so i got help from another person there and he came up and told them i needed it fast because i was in such a hurry. but oh well he was a gay clerk guess he just felt like being a dick...but he needed to get his head out of his ass (gay store clerks please don\'t take offence to this /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )

no hits at all but there are a few factors that made the mall a bad test spot. first we never got that close to any girls second didn\'t make much eye contact. third only saw like 10 hot girls there and a ummm forth...went to the arcade for atleast half the time there

i\'ll test it out again in a couple days

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 09:53 PM
ummm only thing that happend at all was some gay store clerk was really rude to me....
-Chummym

This line was just so funny to me and I don\'t know why. Try going to a bookstore or a dance club. Wear them to work and to play. Give them a good testing.
-The Bat

chummym
07-21-2002, 02:36 PM
ok,

wore the mix to church today. not all that much happened. it was the first time i\'ve gone in 2-3 years so people were happy to see me... umm a few kinda messed up things that happened was one guy there rubbed my head(i shave my head alot ppl like to feel it but that was still weird) another guy was saying my gotee was really cool (i\'ve known the guy for 6 years and that was pry not all that uncommon a thing for him to comment about)... also all the guys i knew congregated around me but thats fairly normal. the girls didn\'t talk to me any more than i\'d expect.

ummm...still not enough info to make a conclusion but i\'ll keep trying as long as the guys leave me alone lol

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2002, 07:56 PM
You better try SOE + NPA 7:3. I think the ppc is attracting guys to you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Have you tried JB #1 yet?
-The Bat

Watcher
07-22-2002, 12:43 PM
The purpose jambat is to see if women react to this, im suspecting they would although being in oz i need to wait a few more days for my order to arrive. First up a limited mall test with PCC only then i will bring larger amounts of DD#1 into it to see the effects there and will try chymmyms mix also in that ratio and report back also.