PDA

View Full Version : a1

Watcher
07-19-2002, 12:27 PM
So whos actually using a1 around here still.

DrSmellThis
07-20-2002, 07:34 AM
Yes, who, for the sake of <font color=orange>pheromone science</font color=orange>?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 11:27 AM
I have.

a.k.a.
07-20-2002, 01:02 PM
I use it a lot. It seems effective on its own but a 2:3 mix with Androstenol is like being Mr. Popularity. A mixture of 2A1: 3 None : 5 Nol gets me lots of solid hits. And 1Rone: 3 A1 : 5 None : 12 Nol seems positively irresistible.

On its own, it gets women in the mood even better than None, but it doesn’t do as good a job of imprinting you as a sexual subject. Women seem much more attentive when I use it in Nol based mixes. They become a bit more flirtatious when I add it to None based mixes.

Potent stuff, but I still don\'t have a very good handle on it. I haven\'t figured out the optimum dosage (although I\'m sure it\'s somewhere below .25mg/ml) or what all of its effects are (Why, for example, do women seem to lose their sense of time when I\'m wearing it?).

upsidedown
07-20-2002, 01:13 PM
Post deleted by upsidedown

a.k.a.
07-20-2002, 01:52 PM
Realm(f) has it for sure.

FerroMone
07-20-2002, 10:31 PM
Well i think i\'ll order one for sure from the lab suppliers, i think so but this is so expensive even in the powdered form, i think it is $60/5mg excluding shipping. How long would 5mg of A1 last ?

camusflage
07-21-2002, 04:03 AM
Just out of curiosity.. Why would you pay $60 for 5 mgs of powder (messy and tough to deal with) when you can get <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html>10 mgs in 10ml of EtOH for $80</a>?

DrSmellThis
07-22-2002, 11:11 PM
Perhaps we should to ask people to share their experience with A1 as well. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
07-22-2002, 11:23 PM
Great post, a.k.a.

So how about for overtly sexual or romantically serious hits, as opposed to just increased social interaction?

I think we would benefit from customarily talking about \"the two kinds\" of hits in all these threads.

I would anticipate something like rone to a1 to ol to none, perhaps 1:3:6:9 or 2:4:8:12 would be good for that.

What do you think, a.k.a.?

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 01:13 AM
Well, if you buy pheros in powdered form you are exempted from paying VAT and customs duties it is agreed in the Warsaw Convention that medical and research chemicals are to be exempted from these taxes coz they are used for research. If you buy A-1 in perfume the tax is high coz it becomes a luxury rather than a research chemical

jamesdeanmartin
07-23-2002, 06:30 AM
I have had some sexual hits with A1. This was back when I was using large amounts of A1 with nothing else (6-10 drops)

One hit I haven\'t reported came in the coffee shop. I was with a female friend who had a boyfriend at the time. She has a bad gag reflex and never gives a guy head because she always chokes. Anyway, we are flirting around and she out of nowhere grabs a straw and bets me that she can deepthroat it. She does it, then gags. And looks up and smiles at me in the I want to suck your cock type of way. However in a couple minutes a customer came in, and she was in shock or something. She stood up sort of funny and was looking around like she just woke up. She looked at me and said \"Whoa, what\'s...\" and then went over and took care of the customer. That\'s one of my very best hits ever.

Come to think of it, I think I will try to up my use of A1 again and see if I can draw out some more sexual hits. Maybe A1 works exceedingly well with my body chemistry, I don\'t know.

Reposting some A1 experiences:

1. I tried to OD yesterday afternoon. I put maybe 8 drops in my hand and rubbed in my neck and chest. I went to the coffee shop where I sat down by an acquaintance of mine (we share a common friend, that\'s about it). We\'ve rarely if ever talked, although we are around each other a lot. She is a lesbian, so I didn\'t expect much of a reaction. Anyway, she just wouldn\'t shut up talking to me, about everything from chicken salad to smoking weed. Now this is a pretty angsty lesbian girl, she is sorta cute, but definitely isn\'t down with the cock, and she was running her fingers through her hair and flirting with me hardcore. I was shocked. Our mutual friend (my close friend who we always talk about humping but never get down to it) couldn\'t believe how much this girl was flirting with me. My friend and this girl are really close, and she said she\'s never her like that before. Sweet.

2. I was hanging out with two girl friends of mine last night just driving around doing nothing. Out of nowhere one of them said, \"Good gawd, (insert my name here), you look really [censored] sexy driving this car. I do need to have sex in this car someday (I drive a brand new 2001 Mustang Convertible, that helps the pheromones). Then the other girl chimed in and talked about how good I look today and how great my outfit is. She said I have the \"Russell Crowe\" look going. Sweet. I hang out with these girls all the time, and they do compliment me from time to time, maybe once a month at most, and this with using the Edge around them and NPA a ton.

3. An old summer romance girl came back for my friends graduation today. We rode up to the show together, I threw on maybe 9 or 10 drops (I tend to be the king of overdosing I don\'t smell well, so I always put too much cologne and junk on). Anyway, she spent most of the car ride flirting with me and I caught at least three DIHL looks from her. I mean she was just staring at me smiling while I was driving. It sorta freaked me out. I don\'t think she stopped smiling during the whole 1 hr car ride.

rjm
07-23-2002, 07:25 AM
I gotta try 6-10 drops of A1! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ve only used it in about 2 drop amounts, and I\'ve gotten ZERO hits of any kind...

I doubt I\'ll mix it though, just in case it does nothing...

Watcher
07-23-2002, 12:39 PM
That will be for me next just wanna test out PCC first limited funds are the issue but it could be interesting to get a hold of some a1. And ill be the first aussie apparently to get some down here so i got an edge over 10 million other males lol. I like the odds he he.

jamesdeanmartin
07-23-2002, 04:21 PM
I should point out though, that these hits all occurred on my initial bottle of A1. My second bottle has seen little to no results, then again I\'ve been wearing it in much smaller doses because of monetary concerns and also mixing it with other \'mones.

I really don\'t think sexual hits are the norm with A1.

JDM

a.k.a.
07-23-2002, 05:01 PM
DrSmellThis,
I haven\'t tried 1:3:6:9 but 1:3:4:9 gets me lots of smiles and attention. Sometimes I get kisses from girls that know me on a friendly basis. (I think that\'s what A1 adds to the mix.)

If I was trying to pick up girls at clubs or wanting to spice up a relationship, I\'d probably wear something like that. But I\'m trying to date lots of girls so that I can still have a sex life while waiting for a woman that I can really click with.

Nol makes for more consistently good dates, which adds up to more sex (in my situation anyway.) It also makes women open up about themselves, which helps me figure out if we\'re compatible much quicker.

FerroMone
07-23-2002, 09:03 PM
Well i guess, i\'ll try PCC first before A1