PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bruce, any info on so called 'fuck oil'?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2001, 06:02 AM
While visiting a Ross Jeffrey\'s website, I came upon a page selling \'fuck oil\'.

It probably is no good otherwise you would be selling it, but I was curious if you had any info or experience on said product.

Joe

PHP 87
07-28-2001, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stressedoutjoe:
While visiting a Ross Jeffrey\'s website, I came upon a page selling \'fuck oil\'.

It probably is no good otherwise you would be selling it, but I was curious if you had any info or experience on said product.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a casual student\'s of Ross Jeffries and bought some of the Oil a few years ago.

I still use it occasionally.

It smells pretty good and I have gotten compliments on it and more.

But it\'s not advertised as a Pheremone and I don\'t know if Ross changed his position recently, but he wasn\'t a big advocate of pheremones.

This was in 1996 or so and I believe most if not all the pheremone products on the market back then were junk.

I don\'t know what his current postion is on pheremones, but he tends to talk down anything not sold in his catalog.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2001, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PHP 87:

I am a casual student\'s of Ross Jeffries and bought some of the Oil a few years ago.

I still use it occasionally.

It smells pretty good and I have gotten compliments on it and more.

But it\'s not advertised as a Pheremone and I don\'t know if Ross changed his position recently, but he wasn\'t a big advocate of pheremones.

This was in 1996 or so and I believe most if not all the pheremone products on the market back then were junk.

I don\'t know what his current postion is on pheremones, but he tends to talk down anything not sold in his catalog.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks PHP 87. Could you describe the smell of fuck oil? Is it vanillay, sandalwoody,etc?

How much does it cost and how is the customer service of the place you bought it from?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

PHP 87
07-28-2001, 07:45 PM
Sorry, but I am new to the whole cologne thing as far as descriptions and comparisons and such so I really don\'t know how to describe it.

I couldn\'t describe sandalwood if my life depended on it.
Not yet anyway.

I can tell you that it was $39.99 for a 17 ml bottle a few years ago thru Ross Jeffries company called \"Straightforward\" 707-791-6421 is the reorder number on the bottle as well as the name \"Nightshade\" by Dusty White.

In Ross\'s catalog, it is/was called Dusty\'s Lusty Fuck Oil.

I don\'t know if it\'s still available, you\'ll have to call.

I think the APC smells a lot better, although this stuff isn\'t bad.

But it is very pricey.

I haven\'t ordered anything from them in a while, but the person I dealt with who takes phone orders is named \"Yates\" and he is a good guy and they sent stuff out quick.

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: PHP 87 ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2001, 07:55 PM
Thanks PHP 87.

Just the fact the you were able to compare \'Dusty Lusty\'s Fuck Oil\' with \'APC\' and deemed \'APC\' better smelling is worth a lot.

Have a good one.

Joe