PDA

View Full Version : A few questions~~

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 04:29 AM
1. I just received my SOE Gel and I am wondering if there is friendly scent or not? I only received one packet therefore I can\'t open it until I need it ....
2. I also received vanilla fragranced Edge ... applied one spray as soon as I opened the package and there was a plesant scent ... then I applied one little drop of vanilla oil and the smell was awefull .... so why are the SP oils smelly ... I thought they were just for adding a good smell.
3. There is talk of adding perfume to Edge however I don\'t use perfume, is it ok to just add fruity body sprays on top of the fragranced Edge?
4. Also I received Stimugel .... one packet .... I should have ordered 2 so I could test one first ... but I didn\'t so ... Is there a plesant fragrance to Stimugel or any smell at all to worry about?
5. My plans were to use these products only on a romantic planned night .... will they work using them only once or do I need to apply them daily in order to work into my skin system?

Thanks for your help!!

chummym
07-18-2002, 05:01 AM
ok /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

1. SoE gel i like the smell of SoE roll on...i\'m pretty sure they are the same smell so i\'d say its friendly /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
2. havn\'t tried TE before but another person here has said that the vanilla scented oil smelled aweful also so looks like you picked the bad one
3. if you like the smell of TE(the edge) then you probably don\'t need to add anything or mix...adding the body spray might make it smell better or the scents may not go well togeather....you gotta test it and find out to know what you prefer
4.ummmmm no idea
5.they should work the first time using them never heard of anyones skin having to adjust

rjm
07-18-2002, 06:30 AM
Mostly with Chummym... Here\'s my thoughts --

You can spray anything you like over the pheros. BTW, when did VANILLA-scented Edge come out???
I\'ve used Vanilla body spray made by \"The San Francisco Soap Company,\" and liked it. I got it at Phar-Mor (discount drugstore chain).

I think I\'m gonna order the Stimugel next time, with the PCC ( /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ), but as yet, have no idea as to the scent, taste, effectiveness... Bruce gave it a good review, though he\'s also in what I\'m guessing is a great marriage, and there was the mental anticipation of trying it.

When you apply them, they DO wear away... I don\'t think there\'s any way they become a part of you, so you\'re not actually going to work them into your \"skin system.\" I think that\'s what you meant, right? That they\'d become a part of you?

Thanks for the heads-up about the Vanilla e-oil. I\'ll stick with musk mostly, with the ocassional citrus scent.

oscar
07-18-2002, 02:10 PM
Randy,

Hi! The Vanilla Edge is the scented version of women\'s TE.
I think it came out last fall around November, same time as unscented Attraction, but neither made it to the Announcements board if I remember correctly.

I\'m seeing a lot of posts where guys who are considering trying a Copulin product are referring to PIw and PCC as though they were similar, or even interchangeable. They are decidedly NOT! Besides the big difference of the heavy Nol content of PIw, which in itself is a formidable point, one thing doesn\'t seem to be getting any airplay at all. That is:

PCC has a distinctly FEMININE SCENT!

If you\'re a guy planning on employing Copulins in a \"broadcast phero aura\" sense, plan to do some serious work finding a good cover scent if you choose PCC. Cucumber-melon is not a combination that blends well with any men\'s fragrance that I know of.

While I really like the scent of PCC as well as the effect it has on me, I\'ve given up on using it ON myself except as the occasional libido booster by putting a tiny bit on my moustache. I just don\'t want to smell too much like a pussy.

Just thought I\'d give you a heads up.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
07-18-2002, 02:34 PM
Oscar,

As to the use of \"cucumber\" fragrance in men\'s colognes, a search of www.basenotes.com (\"http://www.basenotes.com\") shows 5 fragrances for men or unisex that have cucumber as part of the blend. A search for \"melon\" turned up one unisex product.

PCC is a bit non-masculine but I\'ll bet that you can convincingly dispell all doubts about your gender with a couple or three dabs of NPA or two squirts of TE. I wouldn\'t wear it alone but it can fit in under most men\'s colognes. Of course, you have a gold-plated nose that is quite acute!!!

I\'ve tried the dab under the nose trick and it gave me headaches and fantasies of women.

oscar
07-18-2002, 04:00 PM
Whitehall,

Geez! Thanks! I bet you have acute nose too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

(Sorry!)
I just got so tired of someone, ( not mentioning any names), who I know hasn\'t actually TRIED PCC yet, going parrot-like from post to post, saying, \" ...get PCC, it\'s a better deal because it\'s cheaper than PIw !...\", knowing full well, having both products myself, that there is a world of difference between the two. So much difference that the price should in no way be a determining factor in choosing between the two.
PIw is practically scentless compared to PCC, and that\'s a BIG factor in my opinion. I never mix scented products when it can possibly be avoided. Having to cover the pheros is enough. Having to cover an unwanted fragrance is farther than I\'m willing to go.

Imagine Grizzly Adams with fishnets, garter belt, a push-up bra, earrings, lipstick, and a whole bottle of PCC on him. Your still NOT going to mistake him for a woman. Well, basically that\'s me, ( MINUS the lingerie, accessories, etc.! ), so I\'m not especially worried about being mistaken for a woman, or being perceived as effeminate. I just really don\'t want to smell like PCC. If there were an unscented version, I\'d be experimenting with it like crazy. But there\'s not.
But there is PIw, which I\'m a whole lot more comfortable about wearing. While I will concede that we don\'t know its Copulin content, in terms of dollars per milliliter it\'s not that much more expensive than PCC. Then there\'s that shitload of A-Nol that\'s in there. Taking that into consideration, it\'s probably a better deal than PCC.
I\'m not knocking PCC. I\'ve recommended PCC as a great product and a real bargain innumerable times, but as far as I recall, it\'s always been to women.

I rarely get headaches, and never from PCC. I do get the \"fantasies of women\" from it as you do.
The headaches I DO get tend to result from the realities of women. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-18-2002, 05:56 PM
Not mentioning names - put watcher in here. Ok ill claifty i intend using small amounts and mixing it in with a real none heavy product like andro 4.2 or my SOE/NPA mix although i might make the ratios 6 parts SOE 3 parts NPA and 1 part PCC so that should mask the smell altogther say 3 swipes of that mix with 1 spray of andro 4.2 or attraction on a shirt or on my hair. Anyway if i smell like pussy well it could lead to some interesting \"gay\" experiences but well ill try it first.

rjm
07-19-2002, 05:11 AM
Oscar,
Thanks for the info! One thing that\'s a little less-than-crystal though is, on the ad, it says \"Attracts Men.\" I\'m guessing then that it\'s not a -none product, unless the scent is what brings men in... Yeah, I know testosterone, which is related to -none is the hormone of the sex drive and all that, but I\'m still wondering about it...

As for the PCC, I\'m still gonna give it a whack. I sprang for Cool Water and Acqua di Gio, plus I have a bunch of scented oils that I can use. I have Cucumber on right now, with a shot of AdG over it; it\'s actually none-too-shabby! (-none-too-shabby?)

I\'ve tried the PIw (obviously) and had interesting results -- the usual chattiness, etc. -- but I\'m thinking along the lines of that \"Orgy Theory,\" so I\'m shooting for Cops, rather than just the -nol.

Besides, I think I have a good percentage of the products from here, so what the hell! One more certainly ain\'t gonna hurt.

I think I\'ll do something like Watcher\'s idea and use the PCC with TE or A-4.2, though I don\'t intend on mixing; rather, layering.