PDA

View Full Version : PI versus JB#1

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:21 AM
hey guys,was wondering if anyone can tell me why the following scenario is? 1. i wear PI/M to work and i feel strong, confident, sure of myself and get plenty of respect, express myself well, generally feel pretty dang good, the other guys i work with treat me well too.... 2. i wear the JB#1 mixture and the guys shy away from me adn dont talk to me, i start feeling not too good, go into a shitty mood...i lose my ability to concentrate and express myself as well...can anyone give me a clue as to what is happening, dont get me wrong, JB#1 will pull in some chicks thats for sure, but can anyone clue me in to what is thedifference in these two none based deals that would elicit such a strange response on myself and others?

BassMan
07-18-2002, 06:42 AM
JB#1 uses NPA. According to Lacroy\'s website, NPA has ingredients in it that affect the VNO, along with the none. Stuff that affects the VNO can cause some weird mood swings at times, at least for me.

Watcher
07-18-2002, 12:17 PM
If that is so then we can say as a guess that a1(androstadienone) is in there as that is the only androgen i think that has been shown to affect the VNO directly vs all the others none nol and rone that just stimulate a hormonal response in others - pheromonal action. Talk to james kohl on that one.

BassMan
07-18-2002, 12:23 PM
Well, there is also an estra-something that is in Realm for men, wouldn\'t surprise me to find some of that hiding in NPA. And PF was claimed to have 20+ pheros in it, so there\'s really no telling what\'s out there. But, yeah, I\'ll bet you\'re right on the a1, and I\'ll also bet that why it\'s a \"secret\" ingredient.

Watcher
07-18-2002, 12:34 PM
There are 2 secret ingredients according to bruce ( i think) so the other one would be something else - from the results i get from plain NPA use that might be couplins thats why im pushing it so hard at the moment to try and get a consensus and to test my theroy ie PCC or PI(W) PCC is way cheaper however.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 11:53 PM
Well there are some secret ingredient alright in NPA. I have tried JB#1 and PI/m for a while. Even though they both are none but interesting differences. With PI/m seems like woman kind a trust you like they think of you powerful, respectful, serious and ofcourse they find it attractive. But NPA it almost like make them off-balance. The more they sniff it the less resistant they are too your advances. Like they dont know what to do. Ofcourse, you are still the one who have to make the move.Also for me 80/20 formula give better response then 70/30, plus patience ofcourse. It almost like better to cook longer on slow flame and then burning it up on high flame.

DrSmellThis
07-19-2002, 05:29 AM
I have guessed A1 is in there too, as Erox obtained a patent on using A1 in \"mixes\". (Give us a break.) Anyone who has it in mixes now HAS to keep it secret. Legally they can\'t tell us, and I don\'t want them to. \"Don\'t ask, don\'t tell.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Wasn\'t the Erox patent only in fragrances? I think so, as it has been discussed so many times here.

Andy
07-19-2002, 03:43 PM
It\'s not of importance in this case Doc. Afaik is it only a problem with commercial mixtures, or in the case somebody would claim an A1 mix beeing his own. Heinz has the patent on their Ketchup too, but you can still use it for whatever you want.

DrSmellThis
07-19-2002, 04:52 PM
I\'m not sure I understand the legal issues. You can patent any damn thing they\'ll let you get away with, which is often something pretty sneaky with these big corporations. So we\'d have to have more info about the patent to know whether what you\'re saying is true. U.S. Patent office has a website which I think is searchable, but I\'m not sure for those who are interested. From my conversation with Stone Lab, they don\'t have a patent on A1 per se, but just on mixing with it. Stone Lab declines to even discuss anything about mixing A1, and they state it is because of legal restrictions due to the Erox patent.

DrSmellThis
07-19-2002, 04:54 PM
Yes, but their lawyers, I think, interpret \"fragrance\" to mean mixing things that are smellable by human beings. That is very crafty of them.