PDA

View Full Version : A little more help please..

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 11:27 PM
I\'m still abit confused by all this...
Ok heres what i\'ve got:
-Since i\'m only 16 -none products aren\'t good for me.
-I read further back that a 15yr old was getting recomended SoE, but that has -none in it as well as -nol, was that false advice or good advice?
-If possible i\'d like something a bit cheaper than SoE, like YES, is that any good. It\'s all -nol isn\'t it?

Thanks everyone

SwingerMD
07-18-2002, 12:24 AM
Hi Joop!

Welcome to the forum! The recomedation of SOE for the 15 year old was good advice. SOE does not contain -none. It has -nol and -rone. Androsterone is said to enhance the effects of both -nol and -none. I know that SOE is a bit pricey, but I believe it is worth every penny. You might try the SOE gel packs since it can be cheaper. As for the info on what each product contains, I suggest you look at the pheromone cookbook written up by Nimbus.

Now as for androstenone . . . I believe the #1 explanation on that -none is not good for those under 25ish is that you are producing enough androstenone alreadly. Another one is that women your age have a heightend sense for -none. Personally I think it may be a little bit of all of this plus that younger women less experienced in knowing what to do when under the influence of -none (in general).

My thoughts on -none is that everyone of all ages can benefit from the use of -none. It is just a question of how much. Since you are young (and your targets are probably young) I would suggest a very small amount of -none would be good. So in general stay away from the heavy hitters like Rogue Male and Primal Instinct for men unless you are willing to dilute them heavyily (will also save you money since these products are pretty expensive). Try out APC. It has a fairly low -none content (about 10 drops of APC = 1 drop of RM). I would start with two drops of APC and slowly work your way up. For more info check out the post \"Something Interesting\". Good luck.

chummym
07-18-2002, 12:58 AM
bah,

you don\'t need the expensive stuff to get results

if your new to phero\'s and don\'t wanna spend to much go ahead and get the YES all the colognes on this site are effective.

some more expensive products may get more hits but wearing any of them you will see a difference with how girls respond to you.

-NONE is pry the most powerful pheromone and as long as you don\'t OD( using one of the less expensive products theres virtually no chance of it) you will see positive effects from wearing it. yes if a girl is on thier period it may cause them to stay away from you...ignore them your trying to get laid stay away from bloody hoes /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif lol

above all experiment using it in different environments and see what works well for you its the only way your going to learn.

all your base are belong to us -god-