PDA

View Full Version : More success

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 07:38 PM
I wore Rogue male to a bible study. There is a woman there I am interested in that won\'t give me the time of the day. She has a good looking sister that firts with me alot. Nothing unusuall happened during the bible study. After the meeting they had cake and ice cream. The woman I am interested in served me. She spoke and handed me a large piece of cake. The sister came over and spoke to me. Nothing out of the ordinary. I finished my cake and headed to my vehicle. I opened the door and was moving things in the seat when the woman I was interested in followed me to my vehicle. She approached me from behind and handed me some more cake. She was standing very close to me. Her sister walked up to me too. The sister then interupted and started talking and questioning me. The first sister moved as if she was jockeying for position. Both attempted to talk to me at one time. The second sister invited me to her residence. I have known both women for three years. One has been casually trying to talk to me while the other has ignored me most of the time. This was really a big change. They both were more aggressive towards me. The stuff works. I will continue to post my delopements.

jose
07-17-2002, 07:43 PM
How much of RM did you apply on yourself and where?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 08:10 PM
I put a little on my finger and wiped it behind my ears.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:11 AM
dude, that rocks!!! i love to hear stories like that, especially about RM!! please, keep us posted...you mentioned that you only used a few dabs round your ears..do you mind tellign us how old you are? i havent tried RM yet, but i am thinking about also trying Andro 4.2 as it seems to be a great none product as well, so far only tried PI wich seems to kick ass for me, thats for sure!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 08:35 AM
I am 46 year old broken down ex-wrestler, cop. I weigh about 285 lbs. I am 5\'9\". I am heavy, but I still have arms and a bit of muscle. (I am working on that). I have been told that I look about 34 years old. I have always looked young for my age. I once worked under cover and went to high school as a 16 yr old when I was 22 yrs old. The ages of the women that Rogue male has caught are 20, 26, 27, 36, 38. Two at my work (20 and 27). Four out of the five woman are very beautiful. One is average.

upsidedown
07-18-2002, 09:47 AM
Hey greerster,

When you used the RM to get those 5 woman, did you use only the dabs behind the ears on all of them or did you experiment with different amounts at different times? Also, did you use RM by itself, or did you combine it with any other products using -nol?

I\'ve not used RM much...but have quite a bit and your success is causing me to want to give my RM a real solid test.

Watcher
07-18-2002, 12:13 PM
here is another option for a balanced combo or PCC/RM as a combo as well would be quite effective also.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 01:22 PM
Hi,

I tried RM as well. I;ve been using it for a couple days. I also put 1 dab RM behind each ear and 3 drops SPMO (citrus) on my neck and across my face.

I went home from work today and take the train home. It was very crowded inside so I couldn\'t really sit somewhere. There were 2 young ladies age between 20 and 25. And a glass door was separating us and they were about say 9 feet away. One of them was looking through the glass door to me. I sat somewhere else. After the next stop I could sit across them and one of them was looking at me. I think it was a subtle stare.

I think I will be trying this from now on and give it a little more testing.

upsidedown
07-18-2002, 05:01 PM
Greerster,

How old are the two sisters who were taking an interest in you at bible study?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 10:30 PM
The answer to the 1st question. I used Rogue male with Realm on several occassions. On the one incident with the two sisters I use Rogue male by itself. One sister is 38 and the other sister is 36 years old. I have only used a little dabs or as I would say swipes behind the ears. I did not want to over do it. To tell all of you the truth, I really did not believe it would work. But I am convinced that each woman that comes close to you when you are wear pheromones may react differently. So far the Rogue male is working on the younger women. No hits in the 40 + crowd.