PDA

View Full Version : New to pheromones....please help.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 04:53 PM
Hello everyone. I\'m a 25 year old guy, new to pheromones, never used any before. Excited about the possibilities of pheromones, but have no idea which one(s) to purchase. I\'m hoping some of you guys can offer me some advice. Also, I\'m not familiar with the abreviated terms used. Thanks for the help.

a.k.a.
07-17-2002, 06:20 PM
The Rogue Male/ SOE Special is the best deal moneywise, and it\'s a good introduction to the three most popular pheromones: Androstenone (Rogue Male), Androstenol (Super Primal Musk Oil), and Androsterone (Scent of Eros).

My favorite single product for getting attention is The Edge (Which is cheap, in itself, but you\'ll have to buy cologne to go with it.). My favorite product for dates is Scent of Eros. (Which is expensive but already has the best scent of all products sold here IMO.)

SwingerMD
07-17-2002, 11:40 PM
Wantcona,

I agree with A.K.A.. The Rogue Male deal is very good (I\'m thinking of getting at least one more order before it runs out. A very high quality and great smelling -none product. The SOE gels packs are great. You may have to be careful around dogs though . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif .
Haven\'t used the SPMO, but it can be pretty useful when you start mixing.

Another good thing to get is the SOE in the roll-on bottle. SOE is a very good product to have in your begining arsenal since it is consistant and has very mild OD effects compared to -none products.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:47 PM
Hey again guys. Another question from the rookie here......say I purchase Scent of Eros; what can I expect from it? Should I apply it to the skin or clothes? What pheromones are best for meeting a new girl vs. getting your girlfriend/wife\'s attention? A.K.A., just curious.... which cologne do you mix with The Edge? Thanks for the help.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 04:26 PM
wantcona -- follow my thread \"Newbie 1st time with SOE\". I\'ve just begun using SOE so you might benefit from my experiences just before you buy.

SwingerMD
07-18-2002, 06:36 PM
Hi Wantcona!

No problemo! Normal rxns from SOE range from loosening people up, complete strangers coming up to talk to you, and extreme chattiness. Rarer rxns for me are obvious sexual hits. Do check out Golem\'s post. He seems to be reporting typical SOE rxns. I try to apply all of my pheros to the skin. I believe you can get away with applying the alcohol based pheros to the clothes, in fact I believe that TE is designed to be sprayed onto the clothes (haven\'t used it). The oil based ones you probably should only on the skin (make sure that your skin absorbs most of it).

As for the best pheros to meeting a new girl and getting your girlfriend/wife\'s attention, it depends. The products that have -none in them are very good in giving that \"Love at First Sight\" impression with strangers that you run into. But with that said you will probably have to take the bulls by the horn and approach this person because they will be DIHLing at you. Now with -nol products, like SOE, on the other hand will make this person very comfortable and chatty around you and perhaps a little flirty, but you will rarely get a sexual hit out of this.

So with that said, I believe one the approaches that I have found when digging through the archives was to get your target loosened up with SOE first. When they are relaxed and comfortable around you expose them to -none and . . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Now as for your wife/girlfriend I believe that with -none generally it would be a bit more harder to get them to respond to it since they are around you a lot, but if you know when they are ovulating . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .
As for SOE, -nol and andro-1 are very good mood enhancers. I have even heard that andro-1 is especially good when that special someone is at that nasty time of the month. Now a bit of a warrning about andro-1, it is very expensive, it is experimental, and you have to be very careful about the does since it affects men\'s moods negatively. I have experience pretty bad headaches when testing out andro-1.

So in general -nol for uplifting moods (it will positively effect yours too) and -none for sexual hits. To get the max benifit of phero usage, look at NLP techniques (work on dating/social skills) at www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") . Hope this helps.

PHP 87
07-18-2002, 09:42 PM
I suggest you start here: http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone for your help/advice. Well, I\'m going on a cruise for the first time (not really sure what to expect, as far as the ladies go), but am excited to try out the pheros for the first time. When I get back I\'ll let you guys know if anything happened. Either way, I will be trying the pheros on two of my girlfriends I have on the side. They\'re both Brazilian, one is 18, the other 42......I\'m 25. Hey, what can I say, life can be good at times :-)