PDA

View Full Version : newbie 1st time with SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 01:58 PM
Hello everybody,
I just received my first bottle of SoE and decided to give it a try just to see how it reacted with my own skin/body odor. Then I walked out to the newsagent. There were two women browsing magazines. I got no reaction from the one at my left. The one at my right sniffed audibly - TWICE - then turned her head my way. She didn\'t smile or initiate conversation, but she seemed \"lost\". I can\'t describe this any better, is that what other users on the forum call a DIHL?
Also later I noticed that there was a breeze going from my left to my right -- so probably the woman on my left couldn\'t smell me.
Of course I didn\'t do nothing -- I was trying this product with a \"what the heck\" attitude, not really believinhg it would have any effect. But the look on the girl\'s face surprised me, even if it lasted only a few seconds. Of course she stayed a little in front of the newstand and didn\'t go away until I left.

2nd Day: no effect from females (met a lot of them in a very crowded situations, such as on buses -- but it was raining and I was soaking wet and sweaty, so that may have spoiled the three swipes of SoE I was wearing, dunno). Two guys at work acted very submissively (I think this is strange for the kind of \'mone in SoE, though) and one even paid for my lunch ... (no, I don\'t think he\'s gay, just in case you are wondering)
That\'s it for now. I\'ll post more personal experiences when I have time. I\'m keeping a diary of \'mone use, just in case...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 02:01 PM
I forgot to tell you I\'m 34 and I live in Italy, so please forgive my bad English! I hope there are other contributors from my country.

Watcher
07-17-2002, 02:45 PM
Doesnt look like anyone from italy but no one else from australia either so oh well. That sounds about normal keep experimenting.

jamesdeanmartin
07-17-2002, 02:52 PM
You might run into some strong cultural differences between phero usage in the U.S. vs. italy. A lot of my friends just came back from Italy, and said Italian men will be all over you the moment you make eye contact. So the women are already very subdued compared to American women who tend to be outgoing and somehow more sexual (at least in my opinion).

I\'m interested in seeing what types of results you get. I tried using pheros on four german exchanges students last year at my college, and didn\'t get very far (except for the one, but she was sort of a mental case, but she was hot, a former model, 6\'5\" blond hair blue eyes). I was only using the edge and PI at the time. We had sex a handful of times, but the alcohol was a better aphrodesiac than the pheromones. I think ODed with her a couple times when we spent a couple weeks in NYC over Christmas.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 03:02 PM
Indeed. Italian men act very aggressively with foreign females because they think they\'re somewhat \"easier\" to get than Catholic-minded Italian women -- also because a tourist is supposed to be here to have fun, and suffers less from peer pressure if she exhibits \"easygoing\" attitude towards sex.
I had one such affairs (with an American tourist) a couple of years ago but she was as \"diffcult\" to get as any other woman (I must admit she was a fervent Catholic, traditional-minded Mexican from LA).

Another cultural difference: many American women told me that, while the Italian woman EXPECTS this behavior from men, it\'s a bit of a surprise for an American -- so they\'re sort of \"caught off guard\" , most of the times in a pleasant way.

I\'m often in Rome which is filled with tourist these days. I\'ll let you know if something happens :-)

Watcher
07-17-2002, 03:02 PM
Actually aussie land is a very interesting one we have a very definite mix of various racial/cultural groups ie asian arab european, south pacific islanders (kiwi women are very sexually outgoing and good) the native aboriginal groups and pretty well much a very big mix. Asian/australian women are very responsive to pheromones especially nol/none mixes ie andro 4.2. Luckily they are relativley unknown down here so therefore it is easy to get away with if no one knows what youre up to.
But im thinking that yes in italy it would be very interesting with the male culture - greece and cyprus would also be a interesting place to test it out.

SwingerMD
07-17-2002, 05:04 PM
Hi Golem!

Welcome to the forum! How much SOE are you using? As to the person that acted as if she was \"lost\", yes I have also noticed this rxn with SOE, usually with lot\'s of SOE on or if I had just applied the SOE a few minutes earlier. A DIHL (Deer In Headlights) is when they stare at you, wide eyed, slack-jawed for a few seconds.

I have found that I get the best rxn from SOE when I linger around people for a while (at least five min). The people that are fairly comfortable around you (family and friends) get even more comfortable around you. There a few times that total strangers would come up to me and chat.

As to the two guys acting submissively, how long before you ran into them did you apply the SOE? Also where did you apply it? Some areas of your body breaks down -nol faster than others.

a.k.a.
07-17-2002, 06:04 PM
I’m pretty sure the Androsterone made those guys act submissively. I wear SOE to work almost every day, just because of this sort of reaction.

druid
07-17-2002, 08:46 PM
I have had SOE for a couple of weeks now (I also ordered some of the GEL packs at the same time). I have not noticed any hits with SOE alone, maybe I was not doing something right (I had stripes the entire length of my arm, elbow to wrist spread out on both arms with some strips around the back of my ears). The other day me and this girl from work (18 y/o blond puertrrican girl, extremly cute) went and got some icecream. I was wearing 1/2 a pack of SOE gel and she was a complete chatter box. It was spread on my arms. She didn\'t even phase when I put my hand about 4 inches above her knee. I also like the way the gel spreads.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:57 PM
what can I say -- I\'ve been using SOE for 3 days and it gave some results. I\'d say that it works up to 2-3 hours after application (at least, all positive results I have seen were within the 2-3 hours mark). Tonight I went to the movies and applied SOE (two small dabs behind here, one on the back of my hands).
there were 2 women (mother, around 46, daughter, around 20). The daughter insisted that they sit in the row in front of me (they had many other better seats to take), turned around and smiled. Later someone asked if I could change my seat because I was blocking his view (I\'m tall) and I replied with a joke. Not a good one. The older woman in front of me bursted into laughter and turned around, smiling to me like I had said the funniest joke in the world. Her daughter smiled again. both became chatty, with each other and with me, commenting the movie (it was Lord of the Rings and I was seeing it for the 3rd time, plus I am a fantasy buff, so I could carry on the conversation if I wanted).
Not the right situation that could escalate into something sexual, but maybe next time I meet the cute daughter ... ;-) BTW, both were attractive and I\'m no Brad Pitt (I\'m overweight, a little hunched -over and I haven\'t got a pleasant complexion).
If you are wondering how could we talk during the movie, please note that in Italy we have movie breaks (useful if you want to take a leak or buy a soda) and Lord of the Rings is split in 3 parts, so there\'s plenty of time to chat between ore \"reel\" and another.
Tomorrow I\'m going to wear SOE at work to see if something happens -- I\'m afraid it could make things tense with my boss, a 100% alpha. We\'ll see...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 04:00 PM
I was using 2 swipes around neck and wrists. It happened less than 1 hour after application. see my reply below for more info.