PDA

View Full Version : Unsung Hero

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 11:17 AM
Hey all! Well I\'ve been using pheros for around 5 years now. At first they were all pants and did nothing for me (or any one else!!!) so I gave up on them. Then a while ago I discovered PI/m which wasn\'t great for me but got me interested again.

Recently I\'ve discovered what for me has been the best product yet. -- Andro 4.2 --. This stuff is fantastic, hits galore (loads of flirting!) and above all many more ladies! The stuff stinks but that soon goes and I\'m well into fumes so I ALWAYS wear a decent smell as well as the pheros.

I also use SoE, TE and Attraction. SoE is superb (ditch the Andro 4.2 when you know you going to be around ladies on their monthlys!). TE and Attraction are pretty good but I seem to get more hits with SoE (rollon more so than the gel). SoE and Andro 4.2 seem to be a fab combo for me (never tried them together though, worth a try?).

This stuff does it at work as well. There\'s a fantastic girl in the office who gets quite touchy and flirty when I wear Andro 4.2, she never used to give me a second look till the pheros.

Andro 4.2 seems pretty neglected round here so I just thought I\'d throw in my opinion. Any phero recommendations from anyone?

artois

P.S. Any idea on how to get ladies over the \"I don\'t date people I work with.\" thing?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 11:46 AM
how old are you? SoE definitely helps, i\'ve had a great hit, which i posted as \"A SUPER HUGE HIT USING SoE\"

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 11:52 AM
25 in a couple of months.

Found your post. Nice One!!! I think it drives women crazy if you can get them to think they\'ll be in for some GREAT oral.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 12:04 PM
so would you recommend andro for a 20 year old like me? to work in combination with SoE? i certainly am getting hits i\'m just running low on my stuff haha ;-)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 12:17 PM
I was\'nt very confident that Andro would work for me after my PI/m experience. Less -none in the Andro but it worked much better!!! Andro may well be worth a try but I reckon there are people round here much, much better qualified to answer this question than me.

I\'m thinking about going with -nol so am considering a bottle of PI/w not sure I\'ll go for it yet though.

Watcher
07-17-2002, 12:52 PM
The testing i did for the company of their experimental andro 8.4 i still have the product but this [censored] kicks ass as a none im going to try with PCC and as far as andro 4.2 and SOE well that actually works quite well just try going low on the andro 4.2 a little if using SOE another is andro 4.2/attraction and attraction/alter ego. Now PCC is going to make an appearence but some people might be put off using a female couplins product as a guy but the theroy of getting women to get \"close\" to you and then combining with none or other androgen pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 01:28 PM
I like the idea of blending with copulins. It looks like the choice comes down to PCC or PI/w. I like the idea of 11mg of -nol! Not sure about the copulin content of PI/w though.

Any thoughts on this one?

Watcher
07-17-2002, 02:49 PM
Dunno really i suspect its a small amount otherwise the stuff would stink im guessing.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:56 AM
you know, i really appreciate a post like this...andro 4.2 is truely a product that doesnt get the major attention on this board, but is probably very worthy of being tried...i am a big fan of PI, not cause i like the smell, but cause it consistently owrks, plain and simple...now, i will definitley try andro 4.2, as i seem to only get great hits with alot of none, go figure..thanks again for this post!!

rjm
07-18-2002, 05:21 AM
Yeah, I use it from time to time... I really don\'t know why not more; maybe frm lack of discussion.

I would *LOVE* to see the 8.4 come out though. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-18-2002, 12:02 PM
I dont think they decided that way but it would be great to have something that strong though. Well maybe if it sells enough further R and D might take place. Ive seen the stone labs site and it looks like due to popular demand for their products and good sales that they are expanding their operations with a lot of new interesting products on the way. ??? With stone labs that sounds very very interesting.