PDA

View Full Version : Cologne Experiment #1

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 02:47 AM
Well, I\'ve been getting huge reactions and remarks about the scent I\'ve been wearing the last few weeks, so I decided to finally convince myself that it\'s not just the cologne.

I visited my mom and sis but before I went I sprayed one cologne (Chrome) on my left arm and then sprayed another (Armani He) on my right. Then I place one drop of AE on my right arm along with the Armani.

Now both my mom and sis have commented on how nice the Chrome smells as well as countless female friends and strangers over the last month (while I secretly wore some AE with Attraction underneath).

OK, so without telling them what was what on my arm, I asked each of them separately, which they though smelled nicer. Guess which arm they both choose without hesitation... the right, the one with the pheros!!! I\'ve worn the Armani many times before without the pheros and never received a single word or nod from either of them. I find that very interesting as well as evidence, for myself at least that pheromones do enhance or trigger something that seems to make a difference.

MaxiMog
07-17-2002, 04:03 AM
Great!! Now do the opposite: apply some AE with the Chrome and the Armani with nothing. What do they think now? I think we both know the answer, but try it just in case!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 04:37 AM
Well, I have received many complements when wearing the Chrome + Pheros already but your right I should test again just to make sure.

Will post my results when I do, though like you\'ve said I think we know what will happen /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Andy
07-17-2002, 06:50 AM
Chrome has just a nice fresh smell itself. I\'d try to add the same cologne on your arms and the pheros to one arm. I\'d tell them they are variations of one scent and have them report how it smells.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 09:21 AM
Hey Andy,

That\'s a great idea... sort of like a double bind test. I\'ll give it a shot and see how it goes. So far though, the Chrome was chosen or I should say commented on when I was wearing the pheros, and the Armani_He was picked over the Chrome in the test when it also had the pheros with it. For the record I have wore Chrome in the past with no major reaction, especially not the one last week, where I was told straight to the point that I was \'driving all the girls here CRAZY!!!\'

I\'m startin\' to realize how COOL phero\'s can be... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
07-17-2002, 12:29 PM
Alter ego does that actually it could be worn with PCC thats my current experiment AE is very small scent wise which i find is a fairly good thing.