PDA

View Full Version : A testament to the evil nature of the dating game

jamesdeanmartin
07-16-2002, 03:16 PM
I don\'t mean the post to be anti-woman, but I thought it might get some attention.

Here\'s a conversation I overheard today between two best friends discussing recent events...

A - So I got totally dissed last night by Mr. X
B - Really? How.
A - I don\'t want to get into it, let\'s just say he\'s not interested in sleeping with me. He said he doesn\'t like the situation I\'m presenting to him. I was like, what situation. He said he was worried about relationships and such.
B - As if that is what you want from him. You should just be like, hey, I want your dick, that\'s it, don\'t flatter yourself buddy.
A - Yeah. Well I won\'t call him anymore, I\'m completely done with him. I don\'t ever want to see him again. Except I have to go to that Dave Matthews show with him.
B - That sucks.
A - Not really, I\'m gonna get up on any guy I can [censored] find, hopefully I\'ll be able to get all over a bunch of guys right in [censored] front of him.

Just in case you weren\'t sure if women use jealousy as a weapon, my two friends just revealed it in raw form.

JDM

a.k.a.
07-16-2002, 03:32 PM
Well... I\'d probably be angry too, if someone tried to sexually blackmail me. But then using jealousy as a weapon isn\'t nice either.

It just sounds like a lot of immaturity all the way around. I wouldn\'t call it a gender trait.

Watcher
07-16-2002, 04:44 PM
Id call it natural instinct women have more power so they use it in their female way in the sexual arena problem is they still dont confront all men in that way only those that are betas. I find it an evoluntionary quick.
Back to that actual sitaution sounds like she is just a plain out b**** why not make up some nice excuse as women can do. Ie somethings come up, an old friend is in town, im feeling really sick and just ignore him like some women do to me when they are all finished and ready to spit me out. And then just start seeing some other guy (sounds like shes trying to make him jealous or something - but wait for it .... shes finished with him - female logic at work here guys be very very careful. Dont underestimate women they are decievous sometimes but there are a *few* nice ones out there also but are very thin on the ground.

Whitehall
07-16-2002, 06:22 PM
Young women that are at the peak of their sexual attractiveness have a lot of power over men. They got something we want pretty bad!

How one handles power, man or woman, is a test of character. Use power for noble purposes and you will be respected and honored; use power for destructive purposes and you will be called evil. To ignore these facts of nature would naive but to think all women are like this one would be cynical.

One thing I\'ve noticed is that women tend to get nicer and treat men better as they mature.

jose
07-16-2002, 07:57 PM
Either Mr.X is being a challenge(allowing her to chase him)or he was probably thinking this girl is a slut and there\'s no relationship in the future. Looks like the second part is right.

Watcher
07-26-2002, 11:20 PM
Bump i thought this might do as a reminder of the nature of life.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 10:42 AM
Bump sounds like modern women they still wont make the first move however.

CptKipling
07-29-2002, 10:48 AM
Women may have the power, but if you hide the fact that they have that power over you and think things through, it suddenly becomes very easy to turn the tables and your taking a ride down easy street.

Watcher
07-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Yes indeed if you are someone who really doesnt get any sex anyway and come to realise this and then get a hold of NLP it is quite easy to turn off most thoughts of sex and this gives you more mental energy to concentrate on youre own self improvement.

DrSmellThis
07-29-2002, 02:11 PM
That woman may well end up without a ride home if she does that, judging from the apparent self respect of the guy. That would be too bad. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif I\'m sure she could find plenty of Jerry Springer-Reject psychos to give her a ride \"home\" though, and the guy could tell the whole story to an even better-looking girl at the concert who would be impressed by his genuineness.

DrSmellThis
07-29-2002, 02:28 PM
Au Contraire. We have what women want. They need us. They have no dick without us, much less interesting conversations, much less security, no prospect of family life, more lonliness, less laughter, no hot orgasms, without us. Other women can never take the place of men. We rule. We achieve. We are their grounding; their sanity, their safety. For many women, we are vitrually their survival. We are their respect from their families and friends. Sometimes we are even their money, and their power.

We should remember that at all times. Sure, they can get lots of men to sleep with them, but
1. Most of them aren\'t at all what they want.
2. She can only choose one or two at a time, and you can choose to be that person if you know what to do.

No we have the power. We have the balls, and the social power/permission to choose who we want to get it with. They too often have to settle for a random mix of guys who want to [censored] anything that moves and are desparate. Others are afraid of them, too shy, in a relationship, busy with their careers, or don\'t need them.

Carry and present yourself like you know you are a man, like you are the one person in the joint that knows all this, and you will get laid, gentlemen.

phmmiracles
07-29-2002, 03:56 PM
very very well put. sounds like a good combination of dr.love\'s \"the system\" and ross\' frame control. now the tedius part is to stay in that mind set even when ur down and getting kicked in the ribs...hehe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 11:40 PM
I have to say Doc you\'re right. Especially if you\'re a good man versus the general crappy guys that\'s out there, then you\'re the prize and you should act like it. And if anyone doesn\'t like it too bad. That\'s the way I work it. I have my own life and goals and if you don\'t want to be a part of that then there\'s a bridge you can walk off. But that\'s just the way I feel.

-The Bat

DrSmellThis
07-30-2002, 12:15 AM
You sound very confident, Mr. JB.

CptKipling
07-30-2002, 06:39 AM
Thats the point i was driving at Doc.

I have recently had this revelation in understand women, but there are still some huge gaps.

For example: I was going out with this girl, and without really knowing it, was being the perfect \"Challenge\". I was great, she was drooling over me, and so were her friends /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif . As time passed i became a bit less \"challenge\", but things were still ok. That was until one day when we were out on a quiet walk by the river (looking for a hidden spot hehe), and she got a text message on her phone. I asked her who it was from, and eventually she reluctantly showed me. It was form another guy saying something like \"So will you come tonight?[to the ice rink] Oh and dont forget the wipped cream.\" Well i was kinda angry, she told some lies about it being ti her mate blah blah blah. When she saw that i didn\'t wash with me she got upset saying that they were only joking, and that she and her mate were taking the piss out of him. I let it go in the end \'cos i kind of knew the guy and didn\'t honestly think that she would have anything to do with him. Thing is, i saw that we were probably going to brake up, and it became clear that all through our relationship she had been in close contact with several male friends, not actually doing anything, but arranging to meet them, talking on the phone and stuff. Now this may not seem to bad, but you would have to know who the friends were. Firstly, a bunch of her ex\'s, including one who tried to push sex on her when she wasnt ready, and apparently hated him for it. Second, a boy that she had pulled at some party after we had had a huge argument, it messed things up for a few weeks, but after a few nights nights of hearing her blub on the phone i relented. And lastly, a few guys who were obviously proper use and abuse jerk types (not saying there is anything wrong with a bit of that, but not around my girlfriend!!). I dont think that she ever did anything with these guys, but it pissed me off that she would talk to them and arrange to see them, when she had hardly ever arranged for us to meet. There was even one occasion where she was on the phone to me after a drunken night (we had gone home, she was staying with her friends), and she gave the phone to someone else while she was speaking dirty with the wipped cream guy!! And this was after a really fun night for both of us. Needless to say we split up that night.

Thing is i heard from her recently and she wants to get back with me, i mean really really wants to (obvously missin the good stuff!). She emailed me every day when i was on holiday, probably \'cos i decided to play challenge, even though im not sure if i want to be with her again.

She wants to see me this weekend, so we can \"sort things out\" lol. I figured that i would go and see her, tell her the stuff i worked out about her(i.e she is an insecure little girl who feels the need to surround herself with loosers (\'cos thats what you are if you stay friends with someone after they dump you, but only if you think you still have a chance) and idiots, someone who played to many games, and so missed out on ME. And if she ever wants another chance with me, then she\'s gona have to prove that i can trust her.

Im not really bothered either way, but i thought it would be an interesting experiment.

I\'ll report how things go.

CptKipling
07-30-2002, 07:40 AM
Just had a thought, maybe this girl has a very attractive phero signature. She\'s not really that stunning ( maybe 6.5/7), but when i was with her it was hard to keep my hands off her! I was never really able to understand the attraction.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Bingo we got us a good couplin profile, well its right about women and needing to give respect when they receive it from us guys. I myself am quite happy being single right now and concentrating on myself building myself up. This seems to upset a lot of women who still continue to play the mind games attempting to keep the social/sexual structure with me at the bottom with flirting with no desire to take things further. Using myself as a personal case study well some aspects now that i have gotten my mental state up to a stage where i refuse to fall for this type of [censored] and will ignore them if it gets silly. Other \"beta\" males who have illusions of grandeur take fun in encouraging women to play with me then giggle in the background about it (workplace here) mind games galore so now unless they hang around take a real interest in me and actually try to take things further by talking and communicating with me directly and honestly are going to be ignore or just brushed off and those males will then be targeted for \"reversal of fortunes\" by being made look like complete idiots because their \"encouragements have backfired\" the women are upset at least then they are allowed to badmouth me about being gay which im not. It makes them look good and things are kept level. And me it provides me with coannon fodder for the forum and gives me additional insight into events plus other tibits of info which comes in very useful.
Couplins are good on a pheromonal level it would seem to me so far PCC especially right now in nullifing this type of male behaviour and the females get confused seeing me as a female \"alpha\" rival but being male they sort of get this stupid look so if you are one of these guys who get ego stroked by females but havnt had much sexual luck with females try couplins at least some women seem to react by trying to get close in youre range and stay there as a comfort thing and then you can try to make a move on them.
Next experiment none and couplins to see if i can make soemthing sexual happen. Use it as a stopgap until you are in a position as i was to start attracting women by a) making some money or b) toning up extensivley using the tips on training and nutrican availabel from this site.

upsidedown
07-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Watcher,

Am I to understand that you are currently experimenting with the PCC without any -none?

So, are you using PCC by itself, or with a -nol mixture?

Let me know if I\'ve misread your post and mixture right now. I\'m curious about how you\'re trying them since I am also currently experimenting with PCC, but have always used it with a -none product.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Ok first up was a test with PCC on its own 4 swipes 2 front of neck 1 back and 1 under nose.
2nd test was with the DD mix 3 swipes of that and 3 swipes of PCC - swipe being approx 4 cm or 1 and a half inch.

PCC on its own seems to be fairly benign some responses above no pheromone or couplin application at all , it does however improve everyones mood around me which is alos something else im looking for. And women have been sitting close to me.

PCC with DD i actually had some fems come up and chat with me asking the time etc etc. Didnt take it any further but was interested in response. Hit the big city shopping centre and browsed. Its amazing where women will try to hit on a guy. But it does seem to fit the speculated ideas people here came up with espeically whitehall.

Next none and PCC (andro 4.2 will surfice) its early days havent noticed to much ultra female competitiveness but none may prove to be the one that triggers it in high doses im still going to assume that NPA has some couplins in it. They may not want to appear to be using \"traditional female pheromones in a male product\" but there is a female version of NPA which i havent used but it must have a larger amount of couplins seeing as though most female products tend to differe from men in this way.
Examples Perfect 10 for women (stone labs)
Primal insticnt for women
Alter ego for women im going to assume seeing as though phil stone and bruce are giving away the super concentrated form of couplins as a test product soon or now with any alter ego purchases availablt to forum members only.
Im starting to show a TREND here folks pick up on it if the pheromone companies are going with it then something does work. Its so easy to see the obvious when its staring you in the face and i havent heard to much negative feedback about guys using couplins

Attraction however seems to be the only product that attracts gay orientated men to me. ??? Dont use it to often any more.
Couplins just seem to make guys subdued not depressed sort of happy just not very active in a sexual way. Sort of just netural.

upsidedown
07-30-2002, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the clarification Watcher.

I look forward to your further tests with PCC and -none.

Watcher
07-30-2002, 12:54 PM
No problem ive got time to myself today so ill go back out and test some more -none with PCC and report back tomorrow morning.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 10:30 AM
BUMP
I saw someone Anonymous reading this thread, clicked on it, and thought DrSmellThis\'s post was worth a million bucks and maybe the newbies should see it.

bsxs
01-16-2003, 11:59 AM
If a girl is trying to make you jealous and it is succeeding, how do you get back?

Watcher
01-16-2003, 12:47 PM
Max the pheros and make her jealous, make a point of being around other girls and strike back ive done this a few times with attention seeking types and those that play the jealously games and 9 times out of 10 they are not serious in a sexual way about u and are playing u, doing the phero attraction thing shuts them up and quite often they get confused with their feelings towards u. or they just bugger off.

bsxs
01-16-2003, 02:21 PM
What do you mean by \'max the pheros\'. I thought less was more?

bsxs
01-16-2003, 05:24 PM
I\'m confused.

franki
01-16-2003, 05:54 PM
You are supposed to not take everything Watcher says seriously.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-16-2003, 11:59 PM
Both if all else fails OD.

CptKipling
01-17-2003, 10:07 AM
I remember that girl, what a [bad word] cow! lol

Elana
01-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Wow CptKipling....how things change in 6 months /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
01-17-2003, 10:54 AM
lol indeed!

Shows how much you can learn if you only listen!

Lessons to be learnt there though, this girl was an approval whore, i.e. every had to like her or she wasnt happy. She also had major issues with insecurity, if she could let herself look weak in any situation, accept when she was around me. She wuold do things just to prove she wasnt weak, but ironically she was completely controlled by her best friend, did WHATEVER she said.

e.g:
Her and her friend are at a party, her friend likes my friend (they pulled a bit at a party, but he wasnt interested) and they wanted his number. Anyway the phone cut out (damn mobiles), and I tried to call back a few mins later. She didn\'t answer, I was like WTF?! Tried again, still nothing. I thought, ok one last try then I\'m going to watch TV (lol), she picked up, but *apparantly* she couldn\'t hear me, bad signal or something. Bah, whatever! I tried again a few times but still same thing (tried her friend, but exactly the same thing). I wasn\'t convinced, either their acting was awful, or I\'m just amazingly insightfull (we\'ll say it\'s the latter for the sake of my ego. No? Well tough!). lol I shouted COCK down the phone to see if there was any reaction, and it worked, damn I\'m good! So i text her saying \"you think im an idiot? stop acting like a weirdo and pick up!\", and she replied \"can we please not argue cos then we\'ll have to brake up\". Try analysing that one! I tried to call her again, didn\'t work AGAIN, so i text her saying \"look if you dont pick up your dumped, stop f*cking taking the piss!\" Nothing, so I give up, after texting her again saying that things are over...
Anyway, I\'m watching a film and someone calls me, guess who? I ignore it and carry on watching the film. She calls again, and again, and some more...(this is just as she gets home BTW) Eventually I call her back, saying WTF was before about etc. After a bunch of lies (oh and I\'m still enjoying the film lol), I get it out of her that she thought I was checking up on her or something (out of charactor for her to say that), and that she was doing all that stuff just so it didn\'t look like she was being controlled, and that she wasn\'t weak with me.

You can imagine the conersation with her friend/people at the party...
First she hangs up (thats when I thought the signal went) \'cos I wasnt giving her my mates #.
Then they are all saying \"ooh bet your in trouble!\" or something, then does the rest to show that she is in charge.

She was like that with a lot of things, but for some reason didn\'t notice her total domination by her mates.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2003, 11:00 AM
See, now ... it\'s funny you should bring that up. I was thinking about that in relation to Bundyburger\'s constant problem with liking one girl and her best friend calls dibs on him and blocks her.

It\'s not unusual for there to be a more dominant woman in the pair.

CptKipling
01-17-2003, 03:13 PM
The thing I found strange was that she was a high test. (relatively, we aren\'t talking hairy chest or anything /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ) female, and she was tall. Her friend is short, don\'t know about her hormone levels, never test.\'d her out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
But she was one loud mouthed little.......

CptKipling
01-17-2003, 03:13 PM
The thing I found strange was that she was a high test. (relatively, we aren\'t talking hairy chest or anything /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ) female, and she was tall. Her friend is short, don\'t know about her hormone levels, never test.\'d her out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
But she was one loud mouthed little.......

Watcher
01-18-2003, 12:55 PM
One controling bit*h who cant get laid by men so she latches on and controls the more attractive one and fu*ks her life up in an attempt to go via a third party to get some action.