PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 02:25 PM
OMG!!! I\'ve been away 4 so long, I thought I logged into a different bulletin board! I just want 2 say I missed being here and glad 2 see some of the old folks are still here, jambat, whitehall, TCO (I must have missed somebody). Well, just been busy w/ this same girl for 4 months now. It\'s just funny because now I don\'t know if she loved me because of my phero scent or because of the real me! hehehe.
Well, please update me about the new things in this forum, it seems really nice in this new atmosphere! How long has it been changed anyway?

CYA!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 03:08 PM
Red;
Welcome home buddy....U were missed...TCO

a.k.a.
07-16-2002, 03:55 PM
Welcome back!
Glad to see you\'re in a relationship.
Rogue Male is new. It works better than PI, but it doesn\'t smell as good as the stuff I can make with my chem kit.
If you check the board you\'ll notice more and more guys are getting into Nol. My feeling is that hits will only take you so far and Nol is perfect when you\'re trying to talk a girl (or a coworker, or a recruiter ... ) into something.

rock on

Watcher
07-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Well radcapp
Jambats back
A pheromone convention is being planned somewhere in arizona.
DD#1 is now big NPA 30% SOE 70%
A new combo as follows NPA SOE and PCC the theory being that couplins will make women think we have had sex with another woman get competitive thinking that we must be great with sex if another woman has slept with us. Combine that with the sexual power of none in small amounts without offensiveness nol in a bigger amount the giggle effect and rone as dependable this idea should work im about to be the first to be the guinea pig - now have to wait for the order to arrive in oz.

And im sure if you read through many other things have changed.

jose
07-16-2002, 08:10 PM
Redcapp I thought you disappeared in some black hole,welcome back. Lots of new products out there like RM and the SOE gel packs.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 10:09 PM
This is so cool. I just created HSMU 2.0 and I mentioned you and TooCool as hit squad members and you both popped up again! Cool. Glad you\'re back, hope you stay and drop us a line in HSMU 2.0. And check out the Phero Cookbook.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 12:46 PM
I\'m glad to see u guys again! And I can\'t believe u guys still remember me. I really feel at home in here. But I feel like I have missed a lot, I don\'t even know what Rogue Male is (hehehe) but it sounds good though! Yeah, i\'m still using my old products and have not bought another one since I disappeared but I\'m glad to where these products took me. I feel that all the people around me are relying more and more on me. Not to mention how much my girlfriend loves me. All the mones combined with Doc love\'s techniques... man! I\'ll keep my self visible in this forum as much as i can!

Oh, by the way, what\'s up with the member status? (Journeyman, Phero Dude, Phero Enthusiast) what are the others?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 01:33 PM
The perfume in RM smells a lot like the perfume oil Doggy Style from Toxicfumz. And I frankly think that this is the same oil they put in RM. I sniffed both of them and I\'m pretty sure of it. It\'s a shame that the site doesn\'t exist anymore. They made very good perfume oils and they could be well mixed with PI.

rjm
07-19-2002, 06:08 AM
Hey Redcapp,

It\'s nice to see you\'re back. I thought maybe you\'d found \"her,\" which is kinda why we\'re ALL here, eh?

Gotta ask though -- what the \"Doc Love\" thing though?

jose
07-19-2002, 07:37 AM
Go to www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\") and read Doc Love\'s articles, it\'s very informative on understanding womens behaviors. He gives good dating advice too.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2002, 03:14 PM
Hey Randy!
Well, Doc Love is just one of those things like the pickup guide, only this one is not about picking up. It shows what things to do and not to do in a relationship. It\'s also called The System. Well, u might think it\'s funny but it really worked 4 me and I saw all the things that I was doing wrong before.

rjm
07-22-2002, 06:50 AM
Guys,
Thanks for the
www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\")
link. It looks to be useful to one such as I who\'s been screwed over enough. I found the \"Gold Digger\" article right away, and oddly enough, a couple of females I\'ve known. This is gonna be good.

-- Moving out of AFC-land! --