PDA

View Full Version : Hit Squad Master's Unit 2.0

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 11:37 AM
The original HSMU was at what I consider it\'s limit (100 post) so here for your pleasure and convience is HSMU 2.0 .

1.For you new guys the HSMU is the place for you to place your hits stories and details of such that may help us the rest of us. To be a member of the Hit Squad simply get hits. So far members include myself, Watcher, TallCoolOne, Redcapp, Marz, Whitehall, JPGR and a few others.

2. Old members, you know what to do. Now lets start it off with

3. Hit Stories...
I personally like to hear stories about hits at the work place because I tend to wear pheros at work (when I do work) and I like to hear about the do\'s and don\'ts and what people are wearing and the effects their having.

A popular thing everyone likes to hear about it the club or party story, that\'s always fun. And another thing. Where\'s all the ladies. We had or two female Squad members and they disappeared on us. Come on, any ladies getting hits out there?

And JB mix stories. I like to hear about what\'s happening with users of the JB mixes especially JB-X, JBDD #1 and JBM#1 all basically new mixes.

What we want in a hit story is details, particularly and most importantly what you wore when you got the big hit, where you wore it and the circumstances. These are the major factors.

And I see PPC is getting popular. Is there a possible JB mix in the future with PPC? Who knows. Someone\'s probably done it already and I missed the post on it. Oh well. I\'m at your service and guys let\'s be careful out there.

-The Bat

Watcher
07-16-2002, 01:59 PM
Well SOE/NPA/PCC is claimed already as is dd#2 Alter ego/NPA/PCC lol actually ill change that to the chem set ie nol none and rone and PCC and a1 - only for those with heaps of money and a lost sense of logic.

When i do order and recieve PCC ill try it with the various products i have to see if the\" Orgy theory actually works this could be interesting.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 10:11 PM
Well tell me what happens. You know I\'m interested in the mix info. You think PPC/NPA at 70/30 might do some damage?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 11:25 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 11:55 AM
OK Jambat i\'ll post my hit in a bit more detail...

\"K guys i had a first date with this girl...and using pheros, decent looks, and stuff from pickupguide, i got her into bed after the first date!
amazing body simply beautiful
I used SoE but after a while it smelt kinda like NPA so i\'m thinkin there was a small amount of NPA i put in a while back.

so as for the details if you\'re interested how i got it so far first time:

she brought her friends along to the date...a girl and her bf...so i played along and it was fine meeting them, so we talked i was funny and entertaining and the SoE helped her open up but i could tell she was nervous...we were at a restaurant\" i remember that the first good signal was when she asked me to try her icecream and then she fed me with her spoon...it was a sweet gesture

Next we decided to go to the mall. We walked around and i purposely teased her and bumped into her and then I bought a few things for myself (not being mr. nice guy and buying her things).\" The next signal was when she asked if her hands were cold and i felt them and she felt my warm hands...more innuendo and flirtation followed.
\"Then after the mall she was about to go back with her friends but i asked if she wanted to hang out more (what else she was doing tonight). She had no plans so i hinted and then i bluntly said after enough innuendo that she\'ll have some good oral pleasure. So, she said \"i\'m a big girl i can make my own decisions\" and she told her friends to leave. Haha so we go back to her place, her fat kitty is in the house and we kick him out and proceed.\"

After some good action we talk and she wants to do it again sometime...if you combine pheros with www.pickupguide.com (\"http://www.pickupguide.com\") then you will become a pimp...

Watcher
07-17-2002, 12:42 PM
That is the other thing im going to try as well as andro4.2/PCC which will be strong but hopefully interesting and my andro 8.4 with half a bottle left - that is going to be very interesting. Attraction and PCC and attraction andro 4.2 PCC SOE and NPA. SOE and PCC to so ill try all and give my individual hits and thoughts on each mix and it can go from there.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:33 AM
you know, i think that its okay that you want to have this hit squad masters unit and all, but really, why cant everyone just post their hits like normal on the board...i mean, it would make it alot more convienent than having to go under these same posts...i mean, you guys taht are posting on these hit squad things are way way too advanced for beginners, and really , a new person who just got a hit off of say RM, is probably not gonna have a clue as to what all these mix\'s are...nor are they gonna feel like they have to try to fit in to a conversation with a few select guys on here...i mean, lets let the board be open, and not have some little club where everyone is restricted to post their hits....Jambat, you have done alot of good on this board, but i sometimes get the feeling that you are trying to control the posting by setting up perameters around who posts what...no offense, but i really think the hit squaud should be disbanded....

rjm
07-18-2002, 05:28 AM
Nowhere near JPGR\'s, but...

I work in an environment with college students. This girl\'s computer disk is having issues, and of course, the one file she needs is fried.
While explaining this to her, and pulling what I can of it, she\'s looking so deeply into my eyes, that I feel as though she can see the back of my skull. If I weren\'t at work, things would have turned out far differently, especially as she was a flat-out \"10.\" If her non-physical qualities match her physical qualities, I\'d marry her!

BTW, about 3 sprays of TE (it\'s a 50-50 of TE & TEsw), covered with a few sprays of Acqua di Gio, and some cucumber-scented oil /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif on the forearms.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 08:33 AM
Jambat, you have done alot of good on this board, but i sometimes get the feeling that you are trying to control the posting by setting up perameters around who posts what...no offense, but i really think the hit squaud should be disbanded....
-Rolltide

Disband the Hit Squad. Are you nuts? Do you understand the worldwide panic that would cause. Watcher would have to go underground and hoarde his supply. Rebel phero forces wold attack from all sides. Professor Bruce would have to close his school so us young and gifted mutant phero users would never fully learn how to use our powers. And what about the OD risk? Without HSMU the OD risk would rise an astounding 50% and that\'s a scientific fact! Guys would be running around with ten sprays of PI on. Women would be hiding out with shot guns waiting for these PI soaked men to turn them in swiss cheese. You\'re talking about bringing a national state of phero emergency with consequences we have yet to know.

Rollide, HSMU is a totally voluntary thing. I won\'t come to your house with a base ball bat with nails in it if you don\'t participate. (That\'s what Vinny and Bobby are for /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ).

Seriously, I sit the HSMU up to bring a certain amount of organization to the board. It\'s like a place you go specifically for hits stories and their surrounding info. See that\'s one of the big things that people are shakey on. They get used to the hits and stops posting them. So this is a reminder that we do want to know what\'s happening out there and with the amount of experimentation (like now PPC seems like it\'s getting big) and such that goes on here I think it\'s reasonable. HSMU used to be mostly about JB mixes and their uses but I\'ve opened it up (obviously why should people only post here about JB stuff if it\'s a HIT SQUAD not the JB SQUAD). Also it keeps the board from getting cluttered by posting specific things in a specific place. I can\'t force you to post here. It only makes sense to have a place like this and it\'s normally one of the most popular post on the forum. We\'re not looking to take you inalienable right to post on this board where you chose.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 12:31 PM
you are truly hilarious JAMBAT!!! hahahaha

Watcher
07-18-2002, 12:32 PM
Ill support jambat on this anyone is free to post and beginners can immerse themselves in the information. I would have to hoard my supply he he. But if i start posting all over the place in large amounts - it is a) something that ends up working for a lot of people b)PCC the theory is right for its usage by males along with the male pheromones c) some sort of organisation is helpful to avoid stuff going all over the place d) if you want to start a rebal faction he he set up another thread - i think jambat is just thinking laterally. Remember this forum is NON POLITICAL that is what makes it work 0- there used to be so much flaming and discontent on the forum that is why this one works so well.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 10:26 PM
And not to mention the fact that not every post in \"Phero Discussion\" is a hit story or even informative. The main idea here is informative hits stories and discussions of such. And just as Watcher stated it\'s very organized this way but takes nothing from anyone. Of course other things can be discussed as well, theories, formulas ect, but the hit stories are the crux. It\'ll be a fun time as usual.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 11:07 PM
Jambat, you have done alot of good on this board, but i sometimes get the feeling that you are trying to control the posting by setting up perameters around who posts what...no offense, but i really think the hit squaud should be disbanded....
-Rolltide

LOL! Disban the Hit-Squad, that is some rich stuff (muy rico! si). The plot thickens so to speak.....I\'ll be here to catch the play-by-play, you can count on that....

jose
07-19-2002, 08:12 AM
No offense Jambat, but I sometimes get the feeling you\'re trying to control the boards. And you kind of over do it on creating mixes off the top of your head without sometimes trying it yourself. Ok you created JB1 don\'t try to top it by creating duds.

Watcher
07-19-2002, 12:25 PM
Woo easy people i however will stick to my mixes DD#1 which i use as my mainstay that is SOE/NPA and the new one once i get PCC as SOE/NPA with a small amount of PCC applied somewhere there to test the couplins for men theroy on increasing female competitiveness.

upsidedown
07-19-2002, 01:36 PM
Hey Watcher,

I got my order of PCC in yesterday. I\'m going to a party tonight and was planning on using your DD#1 and adding the PCC for the first time. I\'ll let you know if I get any interesting results with it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 12:20 AM
No offense Jambat, but I sometimes get the feeling you\'re trying to control the boards.
-Jose

You\'re right Jose. Putting this board under my iron clad leadership is the key to world domination. Me Watcher and Redcapp all the way. As I sit here cigar in hand using my phero prowess to lure in young interns, I figure why not ride this phero thing as far as it can go. World domination is the obvious next step. This is just practice.

And you kind of over do it on creating mixes off the top of your head without sometimes trying it yourself. Ok you created JB1 don\'t try to top it by creating duds.
-Jose

Kinda? Dude I rock when it comes to creating dud mixes and never trying them on myself. Why do that when I can get the interns to do it for me. Wow, I\'m looking at a long list of all my duds now.

1). Original JBX (dud)
2). JB #3. (dud)

And how did you know these were duds? I found that they didn\'t cut the mustard when I tried them.

Okay now my list of hot mixes...

1. JB #2 (Known for getting women chatty. It\'s stable and it works, tried it myself).

2. JBB #3 (Cheaper version of JB #1 I usually advised against this but can\'t argue with the fact it works too. (As you all know I\'m not an Edge fan in the active ingredient in JBB is TE) And guess how I know it works? I tried it.

3. JBM #1 Created and tested my Marz, sugguested by me months ago. Mix is has been proven stable and gets hits.

4. JB-X Untested by me. Not super stable but but does get results. Not tested by me but tested by enough people who agree the mix is tight.

5. JBDD Created by Watcher. I\'ve tested this mix using the SOE gel and this mix is also tight.

Every mix I create can\'t be a hit but from my track record they usually are (yes even the ones off the top of my head. Frankly all my mixes are created off the top of my head). And yes I do sometimes get others to try mixes I can\'t afford to. Most people were happy with the new JB-X when it got out that it was decent other tried it and got excited about it. Most people didn\'t even try the old JB-X. (With good reason). So your comments leave me with a question and that question is \"Say what?\" And what was that personal note all about? I mean you acted like a I asked you to sale me your left leg for two cent and an old shoe. And then sent it to me twice just incase I didn\'t get it the first time. (I realize that was probably an accident but thought it was cute to say it that way /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

Hey guys, the HSMU is here for you. It\'s fun for me but if you guys aren\'t into it then I\'ll stop doing it. But this is my second question. How does someone come up with a complaint about the HSMU. If you don\'t want to post here there\'s a whole board with your name on it. And HSMU 2.0 is even better than the first. (Mostly because Bruce changed the system the forum was on). But we got new members, special deals on after dinner mints and hot new models to demonstrate how to use all the products. Okay, we have new members that other stuff was just a lie. Okay ladies and gents, I\'m out. Hope to see you real soon or the way this is going maybe not.

-The Bat
High Commander and iron fisted ruler of the Hit Squad

Xehupatl
07-20-2002, 12:39 AM
LOL! you rock! how \'bout starting over with HSMU 2.1 cause this one\'s weak ... I mean personal attacks on the Phero Forum?? Never happened before ... let\'s keep this about Pheros and Hits! We\'re all men here (at least most of us are). /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
This may be the only board I ever visited where all members are extremely helpful and where there have been no personal attacks or fights EVER - and I for one am pround to be a member of that forum!

THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!

yeehhaaw

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

be seeing you

Stefan

MaxiMog
07-20-2002, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I thought this topic was for posting hit stories, news about the field testing of new mixes etc.

Once all of you agree to do THAT AND ONLY THAT, I wouldn\'t encourage anyone do post hit stories here and now. They will be hard to find between all the other posts.

jose
07-20-2002, 03:15 AM
I\'m not personally attacking you, I\'m just simply stating my opinion. When I get a private message(from you) saying you need a guy like me and that I should post in the \"hit squad unit\"... no thanks, I make my own decisions.(if you got the message twice that was an accident) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Just recently you posted someones Hit story in \"Hit squad unit part 1\", did you even ask the poster first? Like I said I think you go overboard sometimes, but this is my opinion and observation. As for this thread sure it can help, telling people \"they should\" post their hit stories however seems inappropriate. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Lee
07-20-2002, 10:33 AM
I have to agree with Rolltide or Jose on this one. We understand that a thread like this is to post \"hits\" or explain what combo worked best. On a very busy board, this would be nice, but this forum is hardly what I would call \"busy\".

There\'s a big discrepency between newbies and the veterans, and HSMU makes it confusing. When I go through the boards and I see a topic like \"HIT using SoE\", it\'s easier for me to find and read that post, rather than shifting through a thread that has 100 posts.

I don\'t think Jambat is trying to dominate the boards, but has the intention of making things easier. Is it easier? No. I don\'t think we need a specific thread for hits though. The board is open and people will read topics based on what the title is. You have to admit that most of the stories posted in HSMU is just a cut and paste from someone who posted a seperate thread about the story. For the most part, people like reading seperate threads, it\'s a fact of life. My post will only get lost in this thread since it\'s already diluted.

That\'s just my opinion, I got nothing but respect for Jambat and his \"mixing\" efforts. What we do need on this board is, \"getting back to the basics\". Mixing 3 different products is just insane and a big waste for most people. I do understand that it\'s just experimentation though.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I thought this topic was for posting hit stories, news about the field testing of new mixes etc.

Once all of you agree to do THAT AND ONLY THAT, I wouldn\'t encourage anyone do post hit stories here and now. They will be hard to find between all the other posts.
-MaxiMog

Sounds good to me MaxiMog. I too wish there was a place in the Phero Forum specifically for hit stories.

I\'m not personally attacking you, I\'m just simply stating my opinion. When I get a private message(from you) saying you need a guy like me and that I should post in the \"hit squad unit\"... no thanks, I make my own decisions.(if you got the message twice that was an accident)
-Jose

I understand it\'s not a personal attack, and I only emailed you because you tend to be pretty helpful when it comes to giving people advice how to meet chicks and how to conduct themselves on date ect. You\'ve been sighted for that many times and I felt you would be a good edition to HSMU 2.0. Did I want you to post here? Yes. Can I make you? (if my latent mutant mind meld abilities were manifest yes I could make you), no, I can\'t make you. I figured you would have thought it was cool. It\'s like someone inviting you to a party and figuring hey he likes to dance I\'m sure he\'d like to come too. And what\'s with this grade B action hero \"... no thanks, I make my own decisions.\" response. I\'m not telling you your martial arts vigilantism is wrong and you should play by the rules and join the police force again. And this ain\'t the after school special. I\'m not asking you to join me in the bathroom to smoke some of my new JB 70/30 crack/pot mix. So what\'s that all about?

Just recently you posted someones Hit story in \"Hit squad unit part 1\", did you even ask the poster first?

Nope, not at all. I wasn\'t posting on my personal home page. The poster posted something he wanted us to see (obviously or he wouldn\'t have posted on a public forum). I liked the post because it was informative. I told him how cool it was and simply copied it to the HSMU as an example, but by that time we were near or above the 100th post so it didn\'t matter anyway. Alot of this works on assumption (I know what you\'re going to say about assuming) but based on the nature of the board I figured there wouldn\'t be a problem and as of yet the poster hasn\'t said to me \"How dare repost my post in HSMU. I\'ve fought to destroy you guys for so long and now you do this!\" no have they said \"Dude I really don\'t like you reposting my post.\" To which I would\'ve said. \"Sorry dude, want happen again.\"

Like I said I think you go overboard sometimes, but this is my opinion and observation. As for this thread sure it can help, telling people \"they should\" post their hit stories however seems inappropriate.

I\'m really not trying to be a jack ass but let me get this straight, based on your opinion and observation telling people they should post their hits stories on a place where hit stories are the main goal is \"inappropriate\"?

You have to admit that most of the stories posted in HSMU is just a cut and paste from someone who posted a seperate thread about the story. For the most part, people like reading seperate threads, it\'s a fact of life. My post will only get lost in this thread since it\'s already diluted.
-Lee

Actually that\'s not true. I\'ve only cut and pasted maybe one or two stories in the history of the Hit Squad post and that\'s because I personally thought they were real good or informative. Now if someone else post their stories here and somewhere else, which happens from time to time, that\'s on them. By the way I must say thanks for explaining concept of HSMU. I disagree with you about the use HSMU and I believe it is a good idea but atleast you see where I\'m coming from.

Hey everybody, it\'s like 90 degrees in the house and I got one fan. The last thing I want to do is talk about how I try control the board by asking people to post in HSMU. Anyone who wants to post hit stories here can. If not that\'s fine too. I mean I\'m not getting paid for this, heck I can\'t even afford a new bottle of NPA to make up JB-X and it\'s my mix. This is supposed to be a fun time had by all. If not then something is going terribly wrong. Now I\'m going to excercise my control of the board and say this discussion is over. Everyone shake hands hug and kiss (a tight hug to all the female HSMU memebers /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) and make up.

Now on with business. The next post needs to be a hit story or some phero information or anything that involves pheros. It\'s Saturday and I know some of you with jobs and cash are going out to get the mack on. That\'s what I want to hear about, or even someone\'s new mix idea or even better how someone\'s spiking JB#1, DD#1 or some other mix with PPC and now they\'re being molested by female cops, school teachers and overzealous mall clerks.

-The Bat
Leader of the Hit Squad (Which doesn\'t really mean I lead in hits, but I\'m just the leader - you get it.)

Cheiroso
07-20-2002, 07:32 PM
atomic
Good to se you back, again
its been some time you didnt post.
Thanks to Brasil in the world cup i\'m getting my first batch of
pheros (SOE packs)..... I\'ve been reading the post for a long time, and hope to personally post my first hit in the unit, since i feel it became one of classics along some other works: the table and the cookbook(nimbus), for example
hope to get a hold of jb#1 or jbm#1 soon.....
see you on the post.....

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Thank you and I look forward to your post. And I hope things work out for you.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
07-20-2002, 10:53 PM
Hi all!

Thanks Jambat for the invitation to the Hit Squad! Now for my latest (mis)adventures:

I decided to make yesturday an RM day. I have a mix of 50:50 RM and Aloe Vera oil in a rolltop bottle that I had mixed up a while back. Unfortunately I found that I have to shake this every time before I use since it separates :P , but I have gotten my first \"wild hit\" using it.

For the first part of the day I apply 2\" to each arm, neck, and behind each ear. Saw a movie and walked around downtown Seattle. No noticable rxn. I then decide to head for a major festival called the \"Bite of Seattle\" at the Seattle Center. For the first hour I wander around the crowds and standing in the line to buy appetizers and dinner. Still no rxns.

I decide to head for the bathroom reapply, increase dosage to 4\", and change tactics. I reasoned that since I was competing against the smell of good food in the air and the wind that I would have to have a heavier dose, get close to target, and stay near target for at least a few minutes. The best place to do this would be in the crowds around one of the performance stages.

I head over to one of the stages and spot my first target. A beautiful Caucasian female, brown hair with blonde highlights, I\'m thinking high school age by the way she dresses, and about 5\'9\". I stand about 3\'-5\' away from her and wait. About a 30-40 seconds later she glances back at me (gotta nibble). Ten seconds later she undoes her ponytail, puts the rubber band into her pocket and starts to run her right hand through her hair (Whoa! Gotta big bite.) About 5 seconds later she turns her head around and stares at me for 5 seconds. I then flash her my patented half smile with dimples (have recieved complements from former girlfriends that have found this utterly charming). She then quickly stiffles a giggle with her hand and turns around quickly (I\'m reelin\' her in /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ). The music stops onstage and we all clap. I was just about to ask her the time (I conviently left my watch at home) when a gentleman about mid 40\'s walks up to her and says, \"Jenni, let\'s stay for one more song before we go.\"

\"Sure dad.\"

Uh-oh. Not a good idea to be hitting on a girl that looks to be a borderline minor. Especially in front of her dad! (Gotta throw this one back.) Didn\'t have much luck for the next hour that I walked around the festival, most likely due the fact that I ran into a good friend from high school and his sister.

Although several weird things did happen. About five mothers with children in tow (possibly single since didn\'t see any males) came up and asked me where I got my dessert. Didn\'t think it was the RM except for the fact that when one mother came up to ask me she said before I could reply, \"I was thinking of asking her (pointing to another person with an waffle cone), but she seemed to be busy.\"
(Sigh) Oh well, guess better luck next time. At least the stuff is working (um sorta /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ).

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2002, 11:04 AM
Thanks for excepting my invite and also thanks for posting. My question to you would be to what do you contribute the possible success of this mix to. Is it RM alone or maybe the scent of RM + aloe. I guess what I\'m asking is have you had previous luck with RM alone because RM is about to be on the same level as TE with me in a minute, although I really want to try JB-X because I\'m hearing good things about it.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
07-21-2002, 12:04 PM
Hi Jambat,

When I first tried out RM when I first got it that I did get some mild widespread hits, had a whole section of a crowded bus around me fill up with females that were all flipping their hair and staring off into space. I also noticed that these effects would last only about 1.5 hours.

The main reasons why I mixed RM with aloe vera oil was to cut the scent and make it roller friendly. It also seemed to increase the effective hit time to three hours. In fact the \"wild hit\" that I had wearing this mix came after three hours of applying it. It was still working 3.5 hours on the way home from the \"Bite of Seattle\". A kid started to sit next to me on the bus, but immediatley jumped up and went to another seat. As to the scent of the Aloe oil, it\'s pretty much scentless. What I think that the oil is doing is keeping the release of -none into the air down to slightly less OD levels.

As to JB-X, I\'m very curious about trying it and I do have the NPA to mix it with, but I have not yet mixed any. I\'m headed down to L.A. for a swing dance camp & competition in two weeks. Hopefully by then I have the mix ready to go.

PHP 87
07-21-2002, 02:50 PM
Repost:

I think I created a new mix.

JB #2( 7:3 SPMO:NPA) + 1 gel pack of SOE (PHP #1?)

Wore that mix to the local hangout last night.

Unfortunately, the place was unusually slow, but one girl sitting near me started rubbing my shoulders pretty much out of the blue.

Too bad whe was a bit on the hefty side.

I\'ll experiment more with this mix next weekend, hopefully in a more target-rich environment.

MaxiMog
07-21-2002, 03:20 PM
Isn\'t adding a WHOLE SOE gel pack into the mix a bit TOO much?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2002, 07:44 PM
\"Too bad whe was a bit on the hefty side. \"
-PHP

Don\'t underplay the \"hefty\" girls. Some of the nicest women I know, (women I would\'ve dated) were on the hefty side. And some of the most annoying a-hole women I\'ve known were these petite princess only after guys for their money or cars, or just totally skanky in attitude. Hefty women make an effort atleast. They don\'t have everything handed to them and they aren\'t afraid to make the first move either. They\'ll come over and talk to you.

Now about the mix. I noticed you used JB #2 and SOE. Were you trying to make the NOL version of JB-X? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I mean talk about a Nol heavy mix. Isn\'t one Watcher\'s mixes NPA + SOE? I could be wrong but I know that\'s floating around out there. (DD #1). I think you may have a better chance with this type of mix. My problem is the NPA mystery chemical never gets a chance effect the SOE gel. Too bad there\'s no way to mix the gel into the whole mix. But this surely does sound promising. And a hefty hit is better than none? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat
(Not to be confused with \"Spyder: Master of Men\")

upsidedown
07-21-2002, 07:57 PM
Yes, the DD#1 mix is the liquid SoE and NPA at a 7:3 ratio.

As far as a hit from a hefty girl, the way I look at it is if I\'m trying out the mixes and the quantities, I could care less about who responds. As long as I get a hit from any female, even one I wouldn\'t be interested in long-term...at least it provides feedback about whether or not your mix and application amount is a hit or a miss. You can then take all of these hits, even the less desireable one\'s to you, and use them as feedback to modify your approach for future prospects.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2002, 08:24 PM
For some reason I keep thinking DD #1 has AE in it, but maybe that was another DD mix. I know he was big on AE one time. Good points. Any talk to all the chick because you learn to communicate better. And make no promises unless you know what you\'re looking for.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2002, 04:25 AM
look jambat, let me just say this...this forum is for everyone, not just for the ones that decide to be part of your \"hit\" group..i have seen numerous posts where you have told the person after they have related a hit story, that they needed to repost it in the \"hit squad\"..now, if thats not some sort of control, i dotn know what is..i personally find it to be a pain to have to go thru a zillion posts to see what someone has just posted...plus, you get into all these discussions about some huge mix that most people arent gonna have a clue as to what your talking about...now, you are free to post whatever you wish, but there shouldnt be a certain place where everyone has to post their hit stories, nor a certain place where other board members will respond to these hit stories..i would like to see some of the newbies post their own hits and allow discussion without it havign to fit into the structered format of the Hit squad...

Whitehall
07-22-2002, 08:32 AM
One of the things I\'ve learned about women can be summed up in one phrase....

\"Show me a woman with a good appetite, and I\'ll show you a woman with a GOOD APPETITE!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
07-24-2002, 09:37 AM
Ok, I guess this is the proper thread to post this.

Just a quick note. I\'ve been wearing chem set P10 copy + custom-scented Edge, plus some other things that I whipped up, including sandalwood, pimento berry and other aphrodisiac substances. I think I\'ve been OD\'ing, as I like to put some product on all my hot spots.

So yesterday I reduced the -none and upped the -ol a bit, to like 1:7:8, to speak in chem set terms. I also halved the edge, so that I\'m using one dab to cover 3 places on my body, for a total of 5 dabs. My experience at a coffee shop was quite nice. First I ran into an ex-lover, who has a new rock on the finger. She was all huggy and touchy feely. Meanwhile, this other young woman with a hot bod kept staring. She was busy working at her laptop, but I said hi and chatted, and went outside to the outdoor tables. There I met a stunning, fresh young tan blonde, maybe 25. I had to make the first move, which I did after giving her a chance to smell me for a while. When I saw the hair twirl I knew it was time. Anyway she asked me to come down to where she works, and also asked if she could be my intern (I\'m a psychologist.). So she leaves, and thirty seconds later the other one comes out and asks to sit at my table. She was 29. A half hour later I was drinking at a club with her. So I put on a touch more pheromones. Then I must have OD\'d on -none because I saw her turn more closed and cautious.

It\'s very interesting how significant it is to tweak things.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2002, 10:22 AM
\" So I put on a touch more pheromones. Then I must have OD\'d on -none because I saw her turn more closed and cautious.
-DrSmellThis\"

Damn good post Doc. Why? This is a key element. I think I\'ve talked about this before. I\'ve done this too. When the mones are working don\'t put on more, especially if you\'re all A-none maybe you can put on some NOL but surely not more A-none. Women will run. They\'ll head for the hills in droves. Trust me.

DrSmellThis
07-24-2002, 04:36 PM
One time the put on more strategy resulted in an immediate lay, but it was a 1:1 -ol/-none mix (AFA), and was with a pasionate dark skinned woman of middle eastern desent.

I\'m no sure what this means.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 11:55 AM
Maybe Dark Skinned women of Middle Eastern decent like a man that swims in A-none. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I do know this; I had on a fair amount of JB#1 + SOE gel and an Middle Eastern (or possibly Indian) woman shot me a glance and smiled at me. Nothing came of it but you talk about hips for days. This woman had an hour glass figure and even though she was dressed in sweats, nothing could hide her shape. I thought that was pretty nice. Especially since it was unexpected.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2002, 11:06 PM
By the way. I hope to go out today, so I might try JB #2 and RM. Sound like an idea?
-The Bat

upsidedown
07-25-2002, 11:31 PM
Are you talking about using JB#2 and RM at the same time, or try them separately at different times during the day?

If you\'re talking about wearing them at the same time, then let us know how it goes. I\"ve never heard of using that combo at the same time before...so it would be interesting to see how it works.

aaron
07-26-2002, 10:09 AM
Jambat, Doc:

Middle Eastern women (Iraqi or Iranian) are very demanding. They expect a lot from their men, and don\'t give much back (at first). They tend to be highly intelligent and educated.

Hence, it appears to be a reasonable assumption that they look for certain traits in males, namely confidence, high self-esteem, traits of alpha-males.

If you\'re swimming in -none you\'re pretty much going to have more of a chance with this ethnic variance than others. I\'ve worked with a lot of Iranian women over the last few years, all of whom have been very nice, but since I started using pheros a few months ago, I\'ve found that anything containing a high concentration of -none elicits more interest than anything else I\'ve been wearing. Even the middle eastern women whom I\'ve come across casually, seem to be affected. My best friend is Iranian, and her behaviour is far friendlier towards me than before, when wearing -none, even though she is in a serious relationship with her b/f.

Whitehall
07-26-2002, 10:19 AM
I have to second the opinion that Persian women seem rather suceptible to none. I know a couple of such women with Persian backgrounds and both are great fans of yours truly, even though we have no intentions of consumation in spite of the goo-goo eyes. It could be my scintillating intelligence or it could be my \'mones or it could be a combination of both.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-26-2002, 09:44 PM
Are you talking about using JB#2 and RM at the same time, or try them separately at different times during the day?
-Upsidedown

Together (but not mixed), but I didn\'t get a chance to try it today. Sorry. But I hope to try it soon. I had to rush out today and could only grab JB #1. But that seemed to be all I needed. I got a phone number (and boy do I plan to call this chick is sweet and fine). By the way, I think JB in the gotee is key. (Hey that rhymed).

I went to see about getting a pass for the place I\'ll be doing some work in. The people I was supposed to see just decided not to show up. Now there was a woman relaxing on the couch and one at the desk. The woman got off the couch and made a big deal about finding the passes. And both of them were very helpful and polite. I love this level of service.

Post Extras: Â Â Â

Jambat, Doc:

Middle Eastern women (Iraqi or Iranian) are very demanding. They expect a lot from their men, and don\'t give much back (at first). They tend to be highly intelligent and educated.
-aaron

I think I should pour JB #1 all over me and mac down some Middle Eastern babes. I saw some hot ones just today and last week, I mean fine. Although I\'ve heard Middle Eastern men get upset sometimes when they see an American with one of \"their\" women.
Â
I have to second the opinion that Persian women seem rather suceptible to none.
-Whitehall

This could be a new project. Why don\'t we all go out and see how many Middle Eastern women we can hit on while doused with A-none. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 05:32 AM
Yes...All very interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 11:44 AM
Anyone else have an experience like this?

-The Bat

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 02:20 PM
Just wanted to reemphasize that the mix was 1:1 in my case, and that the fact that I got laid immediately with reapplication suggests she tolerated the extra -none but was affected by both.

Tolerance of -none goes way up the more titilated a woman is, the more she likes you, and the more she has drunk. This woman had shared a bottle of wine with me. (Incidentally, wine has of some kind pheromone(s) in it, I believe.).

P.S. The woman I OD\'d with \"earlier in the thread\" called me today, saying she finds me interesting. I guess OD losses are recoverable. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey, I guess there\'s something to be said for that whole phero memory thing right? You know, that bit about pheros impressing you into a person\'s mind.

-The Bat

xvs
07-28-2002, 01:47 AM
Tonight I wore my usual mixture of -nol, -dienone and my secret ingredient which I am selfishly not telling anyone about (sorry).

I went to a party with lots of young gals... the one I really wanted showed no interest at all. The second one I wanted showed lots of interest in her body movements (brushing against me, staying close by, etc.) but then claimed she was between apartments and had no phone number to give me (which could have been true I guess).

But the real hit was: this other gal -- quite attractive but a bit older (32) suddenly started talking to me, touching me, sat down with me, and was obviously really taken with me. Unfortunately I just wasn\'t that into her after having seen the one I really wanted, so I didn\'t pursue it.

I\'m sure it was a real hit though. She started talking to me at length about all kinds of things, completely ignoring the (very good looking) male friend she\'d been talking to, and at one point said \"I don\'t know why I\'m telling you all this. Am I boring you?\" I hadn\'t even encouraged her much.

Oh well... too bad she wasn\'t the one I wanted. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

EXIT63
07-28-2002, 06:04 AM
The girl doesn\'t have a cell phone? YEAH RIGHT!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2002, 12:48 PM
Everyone doesn\'t have a cell. (It\'s a luxury item in a bad economy), but I would\'ve given her my number and gave her the option. If she didn\'t call no biggie. It seems XVS is doing pretty good but should open himself up to more women. Frankly if the chick you like see you having fun with other women it might peek her interest. (You know the \"what\'s so special about him\" line). And even better you might find someone better for you.

-The Bat

MaxiMog
07-28-2002, 01:15 PM
I don\'t have a cell either but not for long anymore. Over here in Europe it was such a hype when cell phones became common, that I just refused having one. It was as if the phones were controlling the people. They were so addicted to it. Also, I like to have stuff no one else has, and as everyone had a cell phone, I wanted to prove that you do without them.

xvs
07-28-2002, 06:16 PM
Jambat:

I already have 2 gals to sleep with. I\'m looking for someone I like enough to be \'girlfriend material\'.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2002, 11:27 PM
Jambat:

I already have 2 gals to sleep with. I\'m looking for someone I like enough to be \'girlfriend material\'.
-XVS\"

Even so. If this chick\'s not interested or seems not to be there\'s others that may be. And just like your mom told you, when you start ignoring them, they come to you. Have you been direct with this chick and tried to ask her out? (I don\'t know if you mentioned that or not). I\'ve had luck just telling a woman what I\'m looking for from her and feeling her out. If she\'s not interested or blows me off then forget it. And later on when things go wrong they\'ll start thinking about you and when they come to you you have a better chance of doing things on your terms if you\'re not already seeing someone.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
07-29-2002, 01:08 AM
XVS,

Hmm . . . . I pretty much have the same problems. The targets that you want, you don\'t get and the targets that you get, you don\'t want (sounds like a movie line doesn\'t it).

EXIT63
07-29-2002, 03:37 AM
Everyone doesn\'t have a cell. (It\'s a luxury item in a bad economy),

Are you sure about that? Maybe its a regional thing. Where I live, (New Jersey), 99 % of the females between the ages of 12 and 65 have a cell phone. In fact I don\'t know any woman except my mother that does not have a cell phone.

Andy
07-29-2002, 04:25 AM
I don\'t know anybody that hasn\'t a cell phone, from the states to europe. Even my mom and my granny go nowhere without a cell phone.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 11:34 AM
\"Are you sure about that? Maybe its a regional thing. Where I live, (New Jersey), 99 % of the females between the ages of 12 and 65 have a cell phone. In fact I don\'t know any woman except my mother that does not have a cell phone.\"
-Exit 63

How do you know that? Do you know 99% of the women between 12 and 65? And if you know 99% of the women between 12 and 65 then you know about 99% of the women between 18 - 40. So you you got a hell of a dating pool. Hope you\'re packing tons of pheros because you\'re going to need them. I know plenty of people who don\'t have cell phones or are just now getting one. My best female friend doesn\'t have a cell phone and to my knowledge has no intention of getting one. I know others who for whatever reason don\'t have one, men as well as women. Those who\'re between the walls of lower middle class and poor may not have the luxury of a cell phone. That\'s just how it is.

-The Bat

EXIT63
07-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Jambat,

You don\'t have to take my word for it my friend. Come to the NYC metropolitan are and look around. You\"ll see them.
Walking and yapping.
Driving and yapping.
Yapping on the bus.
Yapping on the train.
Yapping in restaurants and even movie theatres.
Yapping yapping yapping.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2002, 11:36 PM
That\'s alot of yapping.
-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 04:00 AM
i agree with you bat, i dotn have a cell phone and i know some that dont either...i dont understadn where people pull numbers out of the air either..anyway, i agree with you

CptKipling
07-30-2002, 05:22 AM
Wow, looks like some controversy sparked up while i was away. I think some people need a brake, so what even if Jambat is trying to control the board (i dont think he is by the way), what brilliant thing does it get him and what does it deprive you of? People should show some grattitude that there are people like Jambat, Watcher, Whitehall, Nimbus, and of course Bruce etc. who devote some of their time to sharing what they have found and so pushing forward the boundries of phero experimentation, and dragging all those willing to participate allong with them.

<climbs down off his soap box> well thats my oppinion.

While we are on the topic (sorry, i guess im not using this thread as it is intended) how about a Mix Masters thread to post ideas on new mixes, theories, experiments, testing ideas etc.?

Whitehall
07-30-2002, 07:34 AM
I\'ve watched this minor controversy unfold so far but I would have to venture my opinion that the board is a bit too scattered and anarchic. Too many of the new topics are really not new and can be best organized under existing threads. I do wish we could all exercise a bit more self-discipline before starting a new thread by looking for existing threads with the same or similar topics.

I would not go so far as to copy someone else\'s posting from one thread into another though.

MaxiMog
07-30-2002, 08:00 AM
Yeah, it may just have started a few days ago, but lately, a lot of newbies (no offence) are just asking the same main questions over and over again.
Just taking a good look at past topics or FAQs on this site would answer most of their questions.

CptKipling
07-30-2002, 08:04 AM
MaxiMog,

We covered this problem a while ago, and it resulted in the creation of the CookBook. Unfortunately, very few people actually read the cookbook, dont know where it is etc.

Bruce
07-30-2002, 08:15 AM
The \"Reference Library\" at:
http://love-scent.com/reference (\"http://love-scent.com/reference\")
is a good place to send newbies for FAQ type answers. I tried to get into the forum FAQ area to add that link, but didn\'t have any luck. What I can do is add a link at the very top immediately under the love-scent.com logo image. How about that?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 12:18 PM
\"...how about a Mix Masters thread to post ideas on new mixes, theories, experiments, testing ideas etc.?
-CptKipling\"

I\'m game. If you guys want it I\'ll bust one out for you.

-The Bat

Watcher
07-31-2002, 12:55 PM
Reallly this forum is going to get to a point where there are so many members that the threads are going to rapidly move and some irrelvant stuff is going to come up. I am trying to keep my posts in each topic thread related back to that thread to try and keep some cohesion seeing as though a lot of people read the stuff i put up and take it on board so readily without testing the assumptions out for themselves another rule of NLP folks. Always test others assumptions out for youreself or at least add another point of view and discuss it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 05:06 PM
Hello everybody... I just came back from my 2 weeks beach time. I have lots, and lots, and lots (and... you guess) of incredible stories and hits you would not believe. These two weeks have been far more intense than the whole year so far... I\'m putting up a little summary of the whole thing here, but I think that I\'ll do a more accurate and \"scientific\" report as a part of the next revision (v.0.3) of the Cookbook. BTW, nice idea from Bruce to add a link on the top of the forum page to the Reference Library. I would do an image with \"Reference Library\" text in the centre, and \"FAQ\", \"Cookbook\", ... texts, maybe of slightly transparent colours, placed around the central text.

First of all, JB#2 has been the big one during these days: too bad my SoE + RM order didn\'t make it for my departure, but I really can\'t complain with the results I\'ve got... Let\'s proceed.

When I arrived on the place, I first noted that I needed a deodorant, since I had forgotten mine. I bought AXE\'s \"Phoenix\" at the local store, and went home. That evening I put on the Phoenix, plus the JB#2 as usual (four little 1\" swipes on the neck) and here came the first surprise. The two scents mix *wonderfully* (I mean it); if you apply the JB#2 over the Phoenix, the overall effect is very very nice. That was my \"base\" configuration, but later I found another one...

I had the biggest fun in crowded places or pubs: lots of glances, and I could chat with the pub workers with little or no effort. I also met one of my ex-girlfriends on the beach; on a day she had to take the bus to go home, but it seemed that she would have stayed forever talking with me... I guess I made her come home a bit late that day.

Great night fun too! I got laid 7 (seven!) times, and I didn\'t have to use any NLP skills (unless I used them without being aware); whether it was me or the pheros working, I have to say that this has been an exciting time. On my last days there, I discovered my personal most effective cologne to be mixed with NPA: Heaven Chopard. A friend of mine had it and let me try a small batch of it in a little tester atomizer. Cologne + NPA @ 5:1 worked like a charm, I had the usual NPA effect but with a killer fragrance, whose scent lasts a lot. I bought a bottle of HC the next day... It\'s not cheap ( ? 39 for a bottle ) but very effective, at least for me.

I would go on writing for hours, since many cool things happened, but I really have to get some sleep... When I wake up I\'ll take my time to read some of the posts I\'ve missed lost in these two weeks /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bye!

Watcher
07-31-2002, 05:42 PM
God the stuff isnt even that effective for me. Ok i will await further reporting the big thing around here right now you might want to incldue nimbus is PCC (couplins being used by guys in small amounts along with things like dd#1) to make them not run away so much and also to make women get to \"bond\" with us and to make women more competitive by encouraging them to sense on us that we have been accepted by a very high quality female so they might want to \"bond\" with us also.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 09:33 PM
See I said SPMO is one of the most underrated pheros here. (SPMO/NPA 7:3 = JB #2 ). I think the mystery ingredient in NPA gives the pheros in SPMO just the right kick. I really think that\'s the thing.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-01-2002, 11:54 AM
Nimbus,
how old are you? i think the 20 % of NPA for youngins my age is right

**DONOTDELETE**
08-01-2002, 03:13 PM
JPGR... Whoops, just answered this message in your PM box. I\'m 21 but I don\'t remember your age. NPA mixed @ 5:1 gives almost 17% of NPA in the mixture, so it\'s quite close to 4:1 (20% NPA)... I might try this ratio too, to see if there are even more improvements.

Andy
08-02-2002, 12:41 AM
Hitupdates :

You remember the girl I had last WE ? I haven\'t set up a report because it was just too easy. I picked her up at home, we kissed, drove directly to my house .... a.s.o. ... nothing really important to report. Well ... maybe that she was exactly what I expected /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .

Yesterday :
Phero: 1drop Pi/m - 3 drops AE about 30 mins ago

I\'ve been on a meeting that ended really late. I went to one of my favorite restaurants later to eat something. It was 10pm but it was really crowded there and no table was free. I\'ve seen a cute brunette at a corner table and she was the only person that seemed to be alone in the restaurant. I asked her if there\'s a seat free and she let me sit down. She smiled at me, but I sensed there\'s something wrong. I asked her what\'s up right away. She looked up and started to tell me, what seemed half of her livestory including her bf cheated on her. She was a 22yo psychologics student (hey .. that fits .. something to talk about .. I even had the same profs. she has) and just found her bf banging a chick in their livingroom while having classes ended early (I bet that hurts). We sat until 11pm (at this time the restaurant closes) and left together afterwards. We drove to my place and chatted some more ending up laying on the couch, kissing and cuddling around. I think I could have pushed it farther .. but I thought this wouldn\'t a good Idea right at the moment at her situation. I drove her home around 2 and she thanked me for the evening. We\'ll see how this will develop. At least it started really fast.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 04:17 AM
Good God!! i think you need to place an order for additonal PI for men and alter ego...you may have found a winning combo!!! congrads!!! keep us posted!!! waht a hit

Andy
08-02-2002, 03:29 PM
I think I still have enough Pi and AE (well, I\'ll stock up my AE resources as soon as the cops-special is up anyway /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. ). I have lots of different mixtures that actually work, but all of the real hitters are based on AE. (AE alone, with Pi/m, with SOE/NPA, with NPA and with Andro 4.2). There are always these 3 drops AE and maybe a little addition.It became more like adding the AE like brushing teeth and thinking about what to add, than thinking about adding AE or not. It\'s somehow like a reflex *g*.

It has been only a few weeks since I got my hands on my first bottle AE and I had more !spontaneous! hits than in the rest of this year.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 10:10 PM
I\'m not sure what it is about the SPMO. I love the smell and it seems to have some kind of additional effect on me. I really like JB#2, and have had mild success with JB#1, so I decided to create my own mix: SPMO/APC/NPA 3:2:3. I think it smells great...will see if it has any favorable results tommorrow.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 04:05 AM
so let me see if i get this right...you add 3 drps of AE and then just anythng else, like PI or APC or anything and you get major hits? wow, interesting..i gotta give that a shot..doyou apply the same dose as you would if you didnt have any AE on of the other stuff? its funny, i used to order the apc/npa combo, and put it in the roll bottle, and then drop some AE drops in it, and then a few drops of PI, and then one drop of SPMO, and then wear it..and women would go apeshit..its just that you have to keep buying everything which gets expensive...

Andy
08-03-2002, 04:10 AM
I downgrade the doses of other pheros a little, depending on the product. I have no rules set yet, just trial and error.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 11:16 PM
\"I\'m not sure what it is about the SPMO. I love the smell and it seems to have some kind of additional effect on me. I really like JB#2, and have had mild success with JB#1, so I decided to create my own mix: SPMO/APC/NPA 3:2:3. I think it smells great...will see if it has any favorable results tommorrow.\"
-CarnalCry

I wouldn\'t do it. This mix has a name. Add PF and it\'s called original JB-X and it blew. Try it at your own risk but I don\'t think you have a chance in hell with that one. But if it works you know we\'ll be waiting to hear. Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 01:24 PM
Well, there were no real phero reactions, but I did get two compliments on the smell...go figure.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 05:22 PM
I figured that wasn\'t going to go over too well. Try APC/NPA and A-nol, then you\'d have a better chance, but if you do JB #1 + SOE (JBDD) you\'ll probably get the same type of hits.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2002, 12:36 PM
JB-X Tip. I\'m sitting up for my long await JB-X trial. So when I get my NPA (hopefully in a few weeks) I\'ll be set. One of the things I did is mix Vegetable glycerine 1/4 of the mix. And it all mixes well. You\'ll appreciate the mix being a little more oily.

-The Bat

rjm
08-05-2002, 12:56 PM
Hey Jambat,

So what sucked about JB-X? I never did try it... I don\'t think so, anyway...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2002, 11:30 PM
Well Randy, before I get to that let me be clear; I\'m talking about original JB-X (NPA + APC + PF + SPMO) not the new JB-X (NPA + RM) which seems to get pretty good hits. The problem with original JB-X was simply... it didn\'t get any hits.

My idea was trying to blend everything together to get the ultimate mix. Since JB #1 and #2 were hits and back then some people were big into PF, I mixed it all. Problem was, first off JB #3 was PF + NPA which we all know to be the most unstable phero mix ever known to the forum. This was part of the original JB-X mix. SPMO and APC didn\'t mix well and APC and PF probably weren\'t a good idea (in hindsight). SPMO wasn\'t loaded with pheros and by it too being an oil based substance along with APC it was probably just a bad idea. Some chemicals probably countered others, who knows. (Ironically there were enough carriers in that mix to make it blend pretty well without clumping).

With all the bad this mix had to offer NPA wasn\'t going to save it. Now there was a theory I batted around that if I used 50% NPA and smaller percents of everything else that might do it, but it wasn\'t worth trying when JB #1 and #2 were working so well (JB#1 became the new dynamic duo NPA + APC) and now with new JB-X, JBDD and JBM it would be silly to even consider recreating original JB-X.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
08-05-2002, 11:51 PM
Hi All!

I just flew back in from a huge swing camp/competition in the L.A. area called Camp Hollywood. Really, really tired from plane trip back plus all of the classes, late nite dances (especially last nite), and all the other running around that I did.

I promise to start telling of ya all of the interesting adventures (expect long journal like posts) that I had, but first need to sleep . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz .

DrSmellThis
08-06-2002, 01:54 AM
Update:

OD chick (above) just called me and asked me camping next weekend. I\'m taking enough -none along to make an elephant cow run and hide, and some damiana liquer; a penis enlarger -- the whole ball o\' wax.

OK. I\'ve been experimenting with the phi-ratio, and a derivative formula based on sacred geometry. I believe this could lead somewhere important, based on strong creative intuition, and last Sat nite\'s experiment. I was at a film competition and flirting with two hot chicks -- a bulbous titted skinny blonde who was very sexy, and really flirting back, and a 24 y.o. sweet brunette filmmaker. She seemed more my type, like the girl next door. So the yummy brunette ended up at my apartment where I sketched her (-- just B.S. fun, mind you; I know jack squat about sketching /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and got lots of nice blushes.).

Anyway, we didn\'t yet \"do\" each other despite some tenderness and hand-holding, /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif but I was showing her my oils and perfumes.

I wanted to show her my new pheromone formula based on the phi ratio, the Greek-popularized law about what makes human dimensions beautiful. It is derived from bisecting the common area inside two intersected circles, in both directions, and comparing the segments. (Actually, I think yields the golden mean, but the phi ratio is very close.) It is the ancient number of beauty and proportion, and is present in approximation in all of nature, such as in the ratios of the avg. lengths of our upper arm: lower arm: hand; and in various facial dimensions.

Incidentally, I have a feeling chaos theory and fractal geometry could go nuts with phi (as well as the \"golden mean\" and the relation between the two, for those interested) in countless ways, if it hasn\'t already.

In this case, chaos theory as applied to nature suggests to me that these ratios don\'t have to be exact to work. Phi is very closely, but not exactly, expressed by the number series 3:5:8:13:22. I had already been experimenting, and was happy with the fact I got hits from the two yummiest women at the screening wearing phi with some other stuff. So out of curiosity I mixed 3 -rone to 5 -nol to 8 none, with 2 drops of real sandalwood, and gave it to her. I said, \"Smell This!\" (Yes, this is how I got my nickname) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

She got an immediate DIHL, and said, \"Oh my God, it smells like sex!\" Then another DIHL, and, \"Maybe it\'s just me, but it really makes me feel... (then she paused for some reason, and I\'m thinking \"...like consecrating your body for me?!). Well, fellaz, she never finished her sentence. But she then gave me her phone number -- twice, as she forgot she did it the first time.

As it turns out, this ratio, applied to the 3 pheros in the male rank ordering, also yields a formula that is in between AE and P10 on every pheromone, but slightly closer to AE. Stone probably never considered the phi ratio. They did, however, consider some ratios actually found inside some male bodies.

In the absence of other data, I\'m going to speculate this approach might be a way to hone in on a \"magic ratio\". At worst, it\'s a good mix.

My next step is to add A1 and extend the number series out one place.

I should add that this ratio only applies to comparing apples to apples, so to speak, and cannot at this time be applied to mixing with the new copulins. But the chem. set has everything in the same concentrations. Also, the 3 chemicals seem to precipitate at similar temps./etoh concentrations, from what Stone says. This suggests we have apples to apples.

oscar
08-06-2002, 02:56 AM
DrSmellThis,

I think that that formula isn\'t so much related to pi as it is the Fibonacci (sp?) Sequence.
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc.
Starting with 1 twice each subsequent number is the sum of the two previous numbers.
Source: Square One TV - A PBS math show for kids.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

sabSpeaks
08-06-2002, 05:20 AM
lol I\'m not very qualified to be having this argument, but I would say to give up on these mathematical solutions for beauty and pheromone concentration.

I think pheromones seem comparable to vitamins in that their dosages are independent of each other and they each have different strengths. (e.g. you don\'t take 3g of zinc for a reason) Assuming this is true, ratios and number sequences aren\'t going to get you very far.

sab

rjm
08-06-2002, 07:15 AM
Jambat,
Okay, I\'ve been using the \"new JB-X\" then... The RM-NPA is someting I like... A lot.

DrSmellThis and Oscar,
OUCH! That hurt my head!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif
But thanks for the ratio! (3 -rone to 5 -nol to 8 none, with 2 drops of real sandalwood)

DrSmellThis
08-06-2002, 11:12 AM
Mr. Oscar, that\'s phi -- not pi, as you probably know, and the fibronacci sequence and the phi ratio are all about the same general idea. Just take all the numbers on the number line through integer pairs that when divided are closest to the phi ratio, and you get the fibbronaci sequence. But thanks for bringing it up, Oscar, as I am talking about the fibronacci sequence.

Regarding the other post, vitamins, etc., are are related to each other in ratios. They\'re not independent. For instance, copper and zinc (and many amino acids) tend to \"compete\" in way with each other, such that a certain ratio of consumption is recommended by experts (I forget the exact ratio.). Nutrients also work together and enhance each other. The best supplements are meticulously balanced.

But pheromones are very different from vitamins, anyway.

I don\'t think the cynicism about math is justified. Math and geometric dimensions are literally everywhere in the perfection, beauty and function of nature (look at a sunflower, for instance). Why not pheromones?

In fact, the little publically available information from Stone we have does support that, in our bodies, these pheromones DO, in fact, exist in something close to the phi ratio or fibronacci sequence.

A knowledge of the geometry of nature has led to advances in many, many fields. Why not this one? I\'m not saying I\'m right, but we\'re in the initial creativity stages with pheromones here. There\'s not much good science on it yet.

Why not play with ideas?

Whitehall
08-06-2002, 12:14 PM
Don\'t let Kohl read this stuff or he\'ll be trying to tell us that mathmatics is a result of pheromones.

\"I smell, therefore, I can add!\"

Or maybe better, the Golden Mean of Beauty is the result of pheromone conditioning since there is no model of its visual development.

Seriously guys, you\'re going off on a wrong tangent here. If you want to work with ratios, you should first convert your concentrations back to moles, or number of molecules. There will be some relative ratios underlying things but they will be driven by the relative yields of the cholesterol conversion paths and even those are subject to variations amongst individuals.

This mumbo jumbo may impress the DIHL victims so it might have practical applications but let\'s be a bit more clear-eyed amongst ourselves.

Needless to summarize, but I\'m highly skeptical.

franki
08-06-2002, 01:15 PM
LOL, you really made me laugh Mr. Whitehall. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 11:51 PM
A lot\'s been happening here. Using mathmetics to mix pheros (other than the basic math we use for figuring the phero ratios). Interesting, How\'d this come about? Anyway? And how\'re you all faing with the pheros in all this heat? Summer is murder on pheros. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

DrSmellThis
08-07-2002, 12:16 AM
Whitehall, I\'m talking what happens after all the conversion stuff -- what is actually produced as the end result. I don\'t know why you wrote what you did. Converting to moles is unnecessary if you have approximate \"apples to apples\". Natural math (math that comes from nature) is a reasonable place to look for first guesses about natural ratios. Stone\'s research ultimately came up with the P10 and AE ratios, but won\'t offer an opinion about which is best. The fibronacci formula happens to fall between them. So far it\'s working well. I love the smell of the mones themselves. Today I had an instant hit from a young barista (perpetual deep eye contact, smiles, extreme friendliness, a look of glee to see me) who had been uninterested. I\'ve always liked her personality, tatoos, piercings, and generous breasts. I was wearing 6 drops .5mg/ml diluted chemset fibronacci formula (neroli flavored), plus a few dabs of edge (to which I added cinnamon), 1 drop sandalwood, and 1 dab of a .5mg/ml \"SOE ratio\". We\'ll see.

Watcher
08-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Well whitehall youve made me laugh again. This whole forum is for research and of course as a love-scent extension which has been sorley missed up until recently lends this stuff some creditibility.

We need some tagent type of mathematics though it has helped to come up with the various successful mixes.

IE DD 1
JB 1 2 3 4
JB x and every thing else.

All everyone has to do is to look at the ratios phil stone uses and you can make assumptions based on what his research says.

Ie rone seems to influence nol or to complement it in some way. P10 womens has couplins in it the actual ratios will point to some sort of other idea - mostly that men can use it because he is even giving away test bottles to test the theory that by guys using in conjunction with the none nol and rone can get women in close and the coups neturalize the runaway effect.

Couplins are very reasonalble to use with weight training also as it boosts the effects on the wearer. Instant hits happen all the time for those of us that have got our mixes or the righ product to give me great results etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 03:29 PM
\"Today I had an instant hit from a young barista (perpetual deep eye contact, smiles, extreme friendliness, a look of glee to see me) who had been uninterested.\"
-DrSmellThis

I was in a copy shop one time when one of the girls (one I had never met) seemed to almost float over to me with glee. It was strange because I walked she was about 20ish and I had just applied JB #1 a few minutes prior.

I walked by her and suddenly she just kind of appeared right by me smiling brightly and asking \"May I help you.\" I would\'ve tried to talk to her but I actually had my eye on someone else who I\'ve actually been talking to recently.

-The Bat

Watcher
08-07-2002, 04:26 PM
Those sort of events always seem to just happen you got youre eye on one thing and the most unexpected event comes along with precise crtical timing and something else happens.

In this case the young woman got in the road of where you had youre eye. On someone else. Still a good story of a normal responses.

Whitehall
08-07-2002, 05:03 PM
OK, \"mumbo jumbo\" was a little harsh - however, I do remain skeptical but open.

In the words of George Bernard Shaw........\" An Open mind is an empty mind.\"

Watcher
08-07-2002, 05:28 PM

Watcher
08-07-2002, 05:29 PM

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

Watcher
08-07-2002, 05:30 PM
100 we are going to need version 3.0 i think

Watcher
08-07-2002, 05:30 PM
101 ok i was wrong what is the upper limit for responses here in this thread oh well no matter

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Actually I\'m not sure. We used to do 100 for the old board because it seemed that around 100 post the old board started acting weird. I don\'t know if it\'s needed on this one? So far this board seems to be working out fine. But then again we had mulitple topics sometimes that hit 100 post so that may have been problematic also.

-The Bat

Watcher
08-07-2002, 10:38 PM
Bat the board new one anyway apparently can handle in excess of 200000 forum members we are currently at 1500 or so therefore im hoping that anything above 100 should still be ok i thought there would be a limit oh well. Had another hit yesterday out and about and had this chick doing this rubbing thing on the train i was on not much sitting space standing up and she was getting into a weird butt grinding thing trying not to be to suspicious looking lol oh well.

Whitehall
08-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Back on topic.....

Had to go to the grocery store last night and took my two daughters and a friend (ages 10, 10, 6). I had applied two refresh dabs of RM to the neck before leaving for the store and was wearing jeans and a sport coat.

As I rounded a corner, a tall, statuesque woman caught my eye and I hers as I squeezed by. It was one of those magic moments of instant mutual attraction between a man and a woman. She even displayed some DIHL behaviors like staring and confusion. She was maybe 35, married and very nice looking but dressed casually in tight, flattering jeans.

The daughters\' friend was the first to follow me around the corner - the woman recognized her then looked at me in even MORE confusion since she knew I was not the father of the little girl. My kids soon followed and we had a nice little conversation explaining events and exchanging names.

We passed by in shopping again later and got some more conversation and more check-out looks. Sure do look forward to meeting her again while wearing pheromones - but without the kids!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 05:18 PM
\" Had another hit yesterday out and about and had this chick doing this rubbing thing on the train i was on not much sitting space standing up and she was getting into a weird butt grinding thing trying not to be to suspicious looking lol oh well.\"
-Watcher

You sure she wasn\'t just scratching her butt and trying not to be conspicous about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall...
...Pheros and grocery shopping. That used to be a biggie here on the forum. I\'ve read some great stories about such. I went to the store just a few blocks down with some JB #1 on. This woman was with her kids having conversation with the butcher when I walked up. I waited my turn. She suddenly turns to me and includes me in the conversation about how meat prices have gone up. I just nodded. When my turn came I got my steak but it was like she was waiting for me. We talked for a second and I excused myself and finished shopping (she was cute but didn\'t seem like someone I\'d be interested in). Anyway this was one of my first JB hits before I know how powerful JB was.

-The Bat

franki
08-09-2002, 03:25 AM
Hello,
A good place to test out your mones is the hairdresser´s shop (preferably one with female hairdressers).

You can be sure at least one hairdresser gets a good whiff of your mones (don´t OD!!). I have used NPA and TE to the hairdresser´s shop several times now (including the very first day I used phero´s) and I am satisfied with the results. My impression is that you get a much better treatment when you are wearing none. It´s like the hairdressers are more attentive and caring.

My €0,02
Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 04:12 AM
so youre the famous jambat!! didnt mean to steal your name, i just couldnt think of anything to register with but hopeflly there is enough of a difference people wont get us mixed up. ive been reading the hit squad and should have posted my awesome day with JB#1 here. So you created this concotion ? man, its a pretty intense concotion. the only thing is have you noticed it makes guys aggressive or pissed off? that may be good since we know if affects the women too hehe

sabSpeaks
08-09-2002, 07:43 AM
Can\'t say that I\'m a \"hit master\", but I had a very successful first experience with NPA.
I had been mixing it with my cologne and got a couple drops on my fingers in the process. Half an hour later, I walk down to the local Starbucks. After getting my dessert and sitting down, five seconds later, the female cashier walks over to me. Pointing at a messy table, she says \"Can you believe I have to clean up all this? Some people... I\'m not worrying about you, you\'re easy *smile*.\"

Come on, you have to admit, that\'s impressive for a first hit considering that I didn\'t say anything expect a \"Yeah, *polite laugh*.\"

-sab

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 08:12 PM
\"So you created this concotion? man, its a pretty intense concotion. the only thing is have you noticed it makes guys aggressive or pissed off? that may be good since we know if affects the women too hehe\"
-Jamboot

JB #1 is intense and I bet if #1 works on you #2 and X probably will too. I personally have never noticed men to be overly aggressive but they do try to bond with you. Like you\'ll be in a bar and something you don\'t even see will happen and guys will start high-fiving you like you\'re one of their friends. You\'re stunned like \"do I know you.\" Good luck Jamboot and watch it out there. Don\'t get in trouble. Now\'s the time to start asking out the babes (if you\'re single). And be sure the squad is open for your hit stories.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 09:20 PM
I guess that makes you Jambat\'s mini-me

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 09:40 AM
I got one extremely aggressive hit from a drunk guy at a bar last Christmas. At first he wanted to fight, but after a few seconds of me looking him square in the eye he backed off and got buddy-buddy. Good observation about the male bonding behavior from none.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 04:41 PM
Lucky for me this has never happened. I usually get a lot of the male bonding type stuff. I\'m short so I\'m percieved as less of a threat and more of a cool guy I guess.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 11:40 PM
I went on a job interview today. Before I got there I spashed on about three dabs of JB#1 and some SOE gel about 15 minutes prior. (I put the SOE on only a few minutes before the interview but had JB on already). After filling out an application I met the woman I\'d be working for.

We shook hands, no DIHL but when we sat down to chat she became very open, even told me she had a boy friend who may be interested in some of my other business skills for something he\'s trying to put together. I\'ve experienced this before when wearing pheros where the interviewer becomes very open very quickly and even sometimes tell you things they shouldn\'t. But it\'s funny because I can honestly say I never experienced this until I started using pheros. Now I only hope the next person I get for the second interview is a woman.

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-13-2002, 05:53 PM
Re agression: on a recent trip to London with 2 friends, we were approached by a member of a gang (was wearing heavy JBX), while the rest (15 or so) were milling around looking for other targets. We were sitting down and he said to my friend \"What you got for me? You got a spare smoke?\" Friend gave him a packet with 1 left. He moved on to me and said:
Tw@ :\"what about you? what you got for me?\"
Cpt: \"Nothing\"
Tw@ :\"What?! Empty your pockets boy.\"
Cpt: \"No, i got nothing for you.\"
Tw@ : (reaches to back pocket and makes something click) \"Don\'t make me do this blood, what you got for me?\"
Cpt: (desides he is bluffing about the knife, plus police within shouting distance) \"I said I\'v got nothing, and I meant it\" while fixing him a stare.
Tw@ : (forgetting my other friend and my walet in my hand) \"Humph\"

We then left very quickly, as i could see him talking to his mates about us and pointing. I\'m not sure if the -none was good in this situation, as it may well have made him more competative, especially with his mates being around.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:24 PM
That\'s a new use for pheros.
-The Bat

Watcher
08-13-2002, 10:11 PM
Cpt as you were leaving did anything else happen. What was his body language whilst pointing at you but i have found the same use for pheros once whilst out on the town i had a big simoan guy come up on me these guys are huge and started getting agressive to start with (i had an OD of none and this guy very quickly settled down allowing me to make my way away) it was very quick within 30 seconds he seemed sort of dazed and confused so i made my way through a crowd and out of his range.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 04:28 AM
I once missed my exit off the marta in atlanta and ended up riding into the ghetto part of hot lanta...anyway, a bunch of black dudes with gang signature got on and started the usual \" hey man, got any money\"...of course, about 30 sec before that i had applied about 4 swipes of PI....its like in about 10 seconds this wave of none just explodes out from me adn hits all of us, me included...everyone knows the smell im talking about,...anyway, its like these dudes change their tune immedicately and start saying \"allright man\" ...\"you alright\"...and saying \"whats up\"...and then start laughing and move on down the aisle with their heads away from me like i was the more dominant male....there was a black female older woman sitting to my right and she looked at me with complete amazement and smiled as if to say \"damn, you hot\" so the moral of this story is extra none is the best protection a man can have

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 07:35 AM
hah good NONE protection story
ok i just got laid way too many times in one night
that is my hit with SoE & NPA

CptKipling
08-14-2002, 04:03 PM
I could see his body language actually change when he was speaking to me. At first he was very confident, staring me down, head cocked, jaw jutting etc., but after about 20 secs I saw a change. I stared him down, he started looking down at his feet and shuffling them.

As we were leaving the police were talking to some of the gang, looked like they were getting arrested, not sure. There wasnt really any of the gang around us as we left though, just decided to leave as fast as possible.

I did have to resist the urge to stand up and start pushing him though.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 06:47 PM
you\'re lucky that this didnt happen in the USA, where anyone can get a gun, he wouldve shot ya if youd stared him down

BTW guns are illegal in the UK, arent they?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 11:32 AM
I\'ve heard that they were in some parts of the UK. Guns are Illegal in a lot of US cities too. Of course that means mostly cops and criminals have guns. In Texas everyone has a gun. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

Buddydust
08-15-2002, 11:49 AM
\"I\'ve heard that they were in some parts of the UK. Guns are Illegal in a lot of US cities too. Of course that means mostly cops and criminals have guns. In Texas everyone has a gun.\"

In Texas everyone has a....Hey!! Just for that,I\'m going to have to shoot you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Yeah, Texas is a giant powder keg waiting for a spark.

CptKipling
08-15-2002, 02:08 PM
Guns are banned everywhere. Also, you\'re not allowed a knife longer than 4 inches, or something.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 06:58 PM
Actually I\'ll say this for Texas, the crime rate is lower than most cities with so called \"strict gun laws.\" I think there\'s a respect for guns in Texas thaty big city people just don\'t have. I have a respect for them because like a lot of Southern people, I\'ve been around them all my life. There\'s no mystery to them.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 12:12 AM
I wanted to tell you guys how great a night I had but the night sucked. I wanted to go to a club that was a little wilder than normal fair but everyone cancelled and because of the way I was dressed I couldn\'t get into the places I normally go. I ended up going to a club I hate with a passion. But leaving JB #1 at home was a big mistake.

See the place I went is a club full of posers. You know the type of club where you go in an 30% of the place is dancing. Yet it\'s packed and all the chicks are hanging with the chicks and all the guys are hanging with the guys. (If I wanted to hang with guys I\'d turn gay or just not go out at all). This is why I hate this club mind you. I did have some fun with the women on the raised part of the dance floor but I really wanted to see what type of responses I got in my normal spots if not new spots. Oh well. This is just another night in my continually sucky life. Sometimes you should just go home.

-The Bat

xvs
08-18-2002, 02:07 AM
I am starting to feel like a slut or a Don Juan type lately. I dunno what to do.

I wore my usual mix (-nol, A1, my secret extra, my own formulation cologne) to a party and several girls were obviously interested. I ended up walking home and making out heavily with this one hot 27 year old Hungarian gal who kept saying \"you\'re hot, do you know that?\" and \"you\'re a bad boy, you\'re dangerous\" to me.

Actually, I think she would have had sex with me if it hadn\'t been her period. I basically had all her clothes off in the alcove of her apartment (not to get too explicit here...).

Quite a number of my friends were there, including one guy who I saw last night when I was with another girl. I don\'t want to get more of a reputation than I have already, but when it\'s so easy it seems a crime not to take it.

Before you ask: cologne contains anise, vanilla and lavender with alcohol, glycerine and a touch of vitamin e as a preservative. Secret extra is... well.. .secret.

BTW, to whomever suggested it, thanks for the idea of wearing the A1 on the back of the neck. It seems to work! I wasn\'t depressed and several women whom I\'d never met before said \"hey, you look familiar, haven\'t we met?\" which I find is the typical A1 response.

franki
08-18-2002, 03:16 AM
Please lift a bit of the veil XVS or stop drooling about this secret extra. It´s interesting you get a-none like responses (\"you are hot\", etc) without using none. You said you are intimidating (enough) without a-none.

On the other hand you are picking up a woman who turns out to be on her period. That probably would not have happened if you used a-none. Talking about the advantages of the use of a-none....:)

BassMan
08-18-2002, 06:22 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Please lift a bit of the veil XVS or stop drooling about this secret extra.

<hr></blockquote>
\'Tis a bit tacky, \'tis.

BassMan
08-18-2002, 06:34 AM

I am sorry..

<hr></blockquote>
I wasn\'t refering to _you_...

I would think the idea of a hit squad would be a bonding experience in which one would share information about their successes in ways that are helpful to others. To go on about one\'s conquests and then refuse to give up the goods about how one got there is more akin to simple bragging. Not exactly the spirit of the forum.

EXIT63
08-18-2002, 06:48 AM
Hey Bat,
Don\'t you think its time for a 3.0.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 03:11 PM
Watcher mentioned this too. I usually stopped the HS at 100 post because our old board couldn\'t handle too many post at one time, but you guys are right it\'s getting real big about now.

-The Bat

xvs
08-18-2002, 03:13 PM
I thought there was useful information in that posting.

For example, the components of my cologne. Those fragrances are known to increase vaginal blood flow.

I think people here may be using too much of the wrong colognes, since many odors had the opposite effect.

I\'m still looking for a good pumpkin pie essence...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 05:10 PM
Alright everyone, time to put this baby out to pasture HSMU 3.0 is up and ready to go.

-The Bat

BassMan
08-19-2002, 05:19 AM

I thought there was useful information in that posting.

<hr></blockquote>

There was. I apologise, I was reading posts in the middle of trying to fix equipment problems and not in the best of moods.

Tho I am curious about your thing for \"secret ingredients\". Do you believe that there are enough of us competing for the females that you are targeting that you have something to gain by not disclosing what you are using? Or are you planning on marketing a product with proprietary ingredients?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 05:36 AM
Take a bath with nutmeg in the water. When you get out, put on a little lotion that you\'ve put a dash of nutmeg in.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 08:45 AM
Ya\'ll don\'t want to let go of 2.0 do you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Welcome FullTilt, what\'s up?

-The Bat

xvs
08-19-2002, 03:40 PM
That\'s a good idea (about the nutmeg) have you tried it FTR?

On secret ingredients: yeah, I guess I like to have a little edge.

I do share most stuff. I traded copulin recipes with Bruce and JVK and they thought the one I sent was better than the one Stone made up.

So don\'t critique me too harshly!

Watcher
08-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Secret ingredients lets ask lacroy chemical (NPA/The edge) about secret ingredients. heck there are so few actual synthetic pheromone users around that the chances of competiting for the same woman at the moment is really pumpkin pie high sky chances. Not likley. The idea of the couplin recipes is interesting. Market research and RandD into new mixes will continue. The competition is fierce but in the end it will be brand name awareness that wins out so to begin with co-opeartion is very useful. We all love the edge lol no pun intended, anyone want tangent mathematics to figure out ratios.
*Note not one product works for everyone so no secret ingredients/products are going to work for everyone either its highly guesswork and reactions are different depending on the individual respondant and events. Some critque is good for fixing things but to much can be bad.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Oh, yes. I wouldn\'t recommend something I hadn\'t tried. The thing is, it doesn\'t really seem to matter at all to him what I smell like as long as I answer the door naked. Seriously. I\'ve worn Shalimar, Skin Musk, Jasmine, Green Tea, Bulgari Eau Parfumee, Christian Dior Miss Dior, rosewater, nutmeg and ylang ylang, Sandalwood from Tahiti, gardenia -- he\'s never ever said anything about it one way or another and it doesn\'t seem to faze him what perfume I wear. So I could be wasting time/money on all of this. I think I get stronger reactions from rose and sandalwood, but it could be due to anything, I\'m not gonna say what happened those times was causal.IF AND WHEN I EVER get the PCC, I\'ll let you know what happens.

xvs
08-19-2002, 05:17 PM
the Smell and Taste Research Foundation in Chicago - discovered only that ‘in those with a normal olfactory ability, a variety of odours can increase penile blood-flow’. These odours included pumpkin pie, liquorice, doughnuts and lavender, and various combinations of these, as well as oriental spice and cola. The most effective were a lavender/ pumpkin pie mixture, a doughnut/ black liquorice mixture and a pumpkin pie/doughnut mixture - but the results depended on other factors such as whether the participants’ partners wore cologne and how many times they had had intercourse in the last month

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 08:17 PM
Again, genital blood flow increase is the exact opposite of the metric of merit. When excited, net blood flow decreases! When the genitals bcome engorged, the blood has to stay there and not flow away. Blood flow TO the organs is not as important as blood flow AWAY.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Is it possible they emphasize blood flow because in order to accomplish erection, blood has to flow into the chambers. Once accomplished, then you want a method to hold it there, but perhaps that method is better a physical one than a physiological stimulus? Maybe they\'re speaking of what gives you a woody, not what keeps it wood.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 05:00 PM
Could be to get and keep a woody thought PCC helps as does tribulus yohombie and horny goatweed. All herbs. Excitement and thrusting motion keeps the wood. There are various methods to do this as well as other ideas.

It all leads to good sex.

Mtnjim
11-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Not to mention this one!
These are

all pretty good reading.

jambat
11-29-2005, 05:35 PM
This one got off to a rocky start

actually. I was suprised.

-The Bat

Rbt
11-30-2005, 11:45 AM
And how appropriate to renew the posts

on pumpkin pie during the current holiday season.

But I can't help thinking of that movie where I hear an

*apple pie* got "violated..."