PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego again

Andy
07-16-2002, 09:12 AM
Hi guys,

I know it has been asked like 1000 times, but how much AE would be the best dose in your opinion ? I actually use always like 2 drops (one on each side) to my neck and another drop spread on my wrists.

upsidedown
07-16-2002, 09:44 AM
I\'ve been working with AE a lot lately....and like you I\'ve pretty much settled on 3 drops as being about the right amount as well. However, I do sort of the opposite of you. I put one drop each on each arm/wrist and spread out one drop on my neck.

Watcher
07-16-2002, 01:48 PM
Thereabouts souns right for me between 3-4 drops around the neck and sometimes around the lists.

Andy
07-16-2002, 02:21 PM
I found a nice way to apply AE, usually you\'d lose a lot when spreading it to your neck and/or wrist. I add 1 drop on each side of the neck and 1 to my wrist, then I spread the drop on the wrist by rubbing my wrists together and afterwards rubbing my wrists gently over the drops on the neck. I did it with my hands first, but you\'ll lose a lot this way.
Have I mentioned that I love AE ? Ahh, I guess today I haven\'t yet .. ok ... I love AE /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
07-16-2002, 02:24 PM
Andy,

How in the world do a manage to add a drop to your neck without using your hands...and then coming back with your wrists? Don\'t you have the drops on your neck go rolling down to your shoulders or chest/back before you can get the wrist action going?

Just trying to figure out the logistics of it here. :-)

Andy
07-17-2002, 02:38 AM
Ah, that\'s easy. Just let the amount of a drop from the pipette fall on your neck and spread it a little bit with the shaft of the pipette. Ok, this works only with those new AE bottles. Otherwise just buy one of those bottles with a pipette top and fill some AE into it. You can\'t spread it enough with that, there will be an oily spot left, that\'s where your wrists come into the game.
Btw, I just bought some little 2ml bottles with open mouth top from Sunburst Bottles. They are perfect to carry small amounts of your preffered phero or mix around with you. One in the car, one in the office and you are always armed with deadly ammunition, just load and fire away.

Bernard
07-18-2002, 05:56 AM
besides using AE alone by itself, can it mixed other phero product like npa apc ,soe or edge? how much application should it be? i do no know why AE alone does not work f/ me . i\'m a 23 year old asian living in SEA. My application is 4 dabs or drops to neck, face and wrist. but the frangrance fade away easily and i couln\'t smell anything unless i put the wrist to my nose. all the girls/ladies doesn\'t seem to have any reaction

rjm
07-18-2002, 06:48 AM
I\'d hold the top of the bottle against the back of my wrist and turn it over. Turn it back, and viola! Do this on both wrists, maybe even twice per wrist / arm, then smear them around on each other and your neck.