PDA

View Full Version : Whats for men?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 09:48 PM
So I wanna attract females to be my girlfriend and/or to be friends, what product should be used?

And whats this mixing I hear about?

Thanks.

edit: btw is went here http://www.geocities.com/escapefromnyc/survey.html (\"http://www.geocities.com/escapefromnyc/survey.html\")
and as i\'m in the younger, taller range it seems androstenone containing products aren\'t for me, I think I need the other type, can someone clarify what \'mones to buy so I won\'t attract males?

chummym
07-15-2002, 09:55 PM
ummm...any of the products here should help with attracting females /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif as for a particular product theres no telling which one will work best for ya. you gotta do a bit of research to find out...read past posts tons of info around here

mixing products is when you take 2 or more products togeather in different ammounts to try to make a better product. a good thing to read is www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html\") should find plenty mixing info there plus info to help understand alot of the terms.

any product that says for men means it attracts women wich is most of the products
all your base are belong to us -god-

MaxiMog
07-15-2002, 10:02 PM
You could try \"Primal Instinct for Women\": it contains a huge amount of -nol, no -none, AND copulins. As for not attracting males, I think it will be rather impossible. The pheros with -nol will better the mood of the males, too. If you don\'t want to attract them, simply tell by your body language, or simply say that you\'re not interested in men.

MaxiMog
07-15-2002, 10:07 PM
DAMN, I read your post a bit too quickly, I suppose. LOL. AND I didn\'t read your topic that good either. I think I\'ve mistaken your gender. Sorry \'bout that. But as for PI/w, give it a try, might work.
But it seems that your new on these board. Welcome, and I hope you\'ll have a nice stay. As Chummym said, check out the cookbook. It contains a lot of valuable information for newbies and experts alike.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 11:32 PM
lmao, I am a MAN
anyway, i read somewhere on this forum that anstrentone (sp?) can actually be repelling to women and that anstenol (sp?) has good effects on women. Is that true? And if so which is the best product with anstenol?

Thankyou all

Watcher
07-15-2002, 11:36 PM
Joop a small amount is useful now the chummyn mix SOE/NPA and PCC could be replaced with Alter ego and PCC
All phero types except you might want AE PCC and NPA but a small amount of none ie DD#1 mix is always benefical but not repelling and not offensive to everyone either.

chummym
07-15-2002, 11:37 PM
it all depends andosterNONE is not liked by women during their period but is good most of the time except in huge ammounts its called ODing and makes ppl avoid you or stuff like that andosternol is much harder to OD on but is more a weaker pheromone in the fact it doesn\'t give as strong effects...umm that might not be the best way to explain it but its basically like that...both are successful in diff circumstances

xvs
07-16-2002, 11:30 AM
my recommendation (as usual) for people who are not likely to benefit from -none is:

- androstenol
- androstadienone

Unfortunately, to get this combination, you have to order two chem set products.

The androstenol is $89.95 on this page: http://www.love-scent.com/kits/order.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/kits/order.html\")

and the androstadienone (also known as \"andro-1\") is $79.95 on this page: http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")

Scent of Eros (SOE) has a good quantity of -nol, but it also has androsterone, which in my personal experience counteracts the -nol in those people who don\'t benefit from -none.

If you want to start with a lower budget, probably just go for the androstenol alone, but it is true that androstadienone makes women feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 12:29 AM
ok one more question:
is The Pheromol Factor any good? Its all \'nol aint it? Theres not much I hear about this product, and it seems quite nicely priced.

xvs
07-17-2002, 01:29 AM
Pheromol Factor is produced by someone who is thought of in terms of androstenol, but I\'ve been unable to find any documentation on what it actually contains.

Anyone know? Bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 07:29 AM
Ever heard of a -nol based cologne called \"Lure\"?

I haven\'t seen any talk about it on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter.

Any comments about it would be appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 07:31 AM
I have a date with a girl, and am considering using some
-none...should I ask her beforehand if she\'s on her period? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
07-17-2002, 08:08 AM
I bought some a couple of years ago at an adult toy store. Very strong fragrance that I didn\'t find particularly pleasant.

Whitehall
07-17-2002, 10:17 AM
So you want to ask a date if she will be on her period for the date. I really think that such a question would raise all sorts of questions about your motives, plans, and social graces. That is a very personal question that most ladies would find revolting.

Frankly, it would make you look like a plotting boor.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 10:31 AM
Did it work tho?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 10:31 AM
Man, you really think so???

Hmm, I think I\'ll get a coupla other opinions.

xvs
07-17-2002, 10:33 AM
Yeah, don\'t ask.

Bruce
07-17-2002, 10:37 AM
I am quite sure nobody knows. I put the question to a rep of the maker years ago, and he said it was a closely guarded secret. The product has since been discontinued.
Bruce

BassMan
07-17-2002, 10:47 AM
Re: Lure - I didn\'t like the scent well enough to wear it.

BassMan
07-17-2002, 10:50 AM
The only way you\'re gonna get away with asking is if you are already _real_ good friends with her and you\'re thinking of doing something that she won\'t want to do while bleeding - besides having sex, I mean...

In other words, I concur - don\'t ask.

MaxiMog
07-17-2002, 11:04 AM
Don\'t women mostly have their period around the same time? I know different women\'s periods tend to \"synchronize\" if they live together. (has got something to do with their natural pheromone production). But aside from that, isn\'t the period mostly when it\'s full moon (or perhaps just the opposite)? I haven\'t really paid that much attention to it, but a woman\'s cycle is 28 days, just like the moon\'s cycle.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 12:22 PM
I was just being sarcastic.

I\'d shoot myself before I would ever ask her that!

I figured the \" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif \" would show my czarchasm.

Watcher
07-17-2002, 12:47 PM
Spend up a little more and go with something like the edge or SPMO. Actually for you something in the 29-39$ range might be effective.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 07:35 PM
Well I tested this \"Lure\" stuff out tonight at church.

It didn\'t take long till about 6 girls had formed in a semi-circle around me. This is not usual. Younger girls (18,19) who would hardly ever initiate a conversation with me were very chatty.

I would think it was the cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:24 AM
oh my god,..LURE works? that kicks ass!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:34 AM
Well, it seemed to for me.

Maybe it was an attitude I had. Who can be 100% sure?

I haven\'t read much on Lure on this forum, so I don\'t know what the consensus is.

jose
07-18-2002, 03:42 AM
I\'ve purchased Lure but it had such a strong muskey stink smell to it that I really didn\'t like it. only wore it once.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 03:52 AM
well, lure is heavy in NOL, which seems to make the young girls chatty, so i would definitley keep testing it out to see whats going on..its so cheap, but NOL is fairly cheap too, so they may be putting a good amount of NOL in those lure bottles...let us know hwo it works for you again!! i would be interested in knowing that...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 05:38 AM
I\'m pretty sensitive to strong colognes/perfumes and Lure doesn\'t bother me too much.

It doesn\'t seem too strong, and no one commented on it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2002, 05:43 AM
The bottle doesn\'t specify any specific content.

I will try it again in a crowd and let the forum know what happened.

It seemed to make younger girls chatty...not for certain how it makes the older ones react. Any reports on this?

There\'s a pretty big age range there, but I usually don\'t hang near the older ones.

Watcher
07-18-2002, 12:05 PM
Lure did get an effect for me (one of the ones available here locally in some stores as well as yes) but compared with the other products here it is pretty useless and i dont use anymore.

rjm
07-19-2002, 06:59 AM
SlickWilly:

I have Lure. It\'s not bad; has kind of a \"powdery\" scent to it. I don\'t think it has much in the way of juice though.

If you\'re going to buy it, I\'d suggest doing so more for the scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2002, 09:43 AM
What would you say is the best product ?

I\'m 30, my target range is 20-27

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2002, 09:44 AM
The post above this one is posed to you as well..

Thanks in advance.

DrSmellThis
07-20-2002, 07:43 AM
So, XVS, have you mixed with A1? What were the results?
I\'m itching to put together a 4-mone mix.
How much is reasonable to use?

[You could post in the current A1 thread if you want to. ]

xvs
07-20-2002, 08:30 PM
A1 and -nol is a very good mix, I find.

I put the A1 further from my nose, and the -nol closer, since -nol makes you feel good and A1 tends to be a depressive on men.

I\'m one who doesn\'t seem to benefit from -none or -rone... adding any of that to the mix makes the women shy away.

I also have a copulin mix that a chemist made up and gave me some of... it has a strong acetic acid odor. I haven\'t tried wearing it out, just put some under my nose to see if it had an effect on me. It may have, but I\'m not sure.

FerroMone
07-20-2002, 11:25 PM
Well, i would say -Nol based prodcucts works for me. Try SOE it contains -Nol and -Rone.