PDA

View Full Version : Strategies for women

mimigee
07-15-2002, 03:24 PM
I realize that the majority of people on this forum are men, which explains the lack of discussion of effective formulae for women. I just read the cookbook and found it extremely helpful (even after two weeks of following threads there were still a few abbreviations I wasn\'t sure of). However, I found it primarily discussed effects of the products in the case of men trying to attract women. Can any of the women on the forum describe any tested reactions to any of the women\'s formulae? I know there have been previous threads on the subject, but I\'m just curious. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Or you could even direct me to those old threads, if you\'d like. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

mimigee

(I\'m still reading up on all this and trying to decide what I\'ll spend my limited budget on.)

Watcher
07-15-2002, 04:42 PM
One product i have found effects me when worn by women (experiments i have done in the past - helped by some interested phero wise female friends) is alter ego. It seems quite effective when worn by women well on a youngish 20 something semi alpha who generally gets used as a prop with natural signature. But it is a good recommendation that has been given several times. Im a male but hope it helps a little its not to strong and upfront (dominating wise)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 07:03 PM
Hi Mimi and welcome! I\'ve been looking for the perfect match for myself (as far as pheromones go), but only insofar as what might help tame some surly co-workers. I ordered some PCC and it smells terrific but am not quite sure of its effect yet. The NPA has, to me, a very distasteful, pungent odor that I don\'t like. I inquired earlier to the few ladies aboard about Sophie\'s combination of PCC and PI/w and if it worked. (Have no desire to get my husband\'s gonads going stronger - I should rent the guy out). If I find any magic, I\'ll post it to your attention.

Best,
Ginny

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 11:43 AM
Make sure you ladies read my Hit Squad Masters Unit 2.0 Post.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 03:28 PM
Jambat,
Where is that post? I tried to search for it but couldn\'t find it.
Thanks

mimigee
07-16-2002, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome, and all the advice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I can\'t wait to finally decide on a product to start with and see if it helps me get more tips at work. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 09:25 PM
mimigee, we\'ve started a Women\'s forum - cover over there so we can talk together.