PDA

View Full Version : Scent of Eros (SoE) & -NOL?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 02:56 PM
Hey Phero Dudes...

I apologize for all the questions lately but I\'m trying to sort out which direction to follow with all the different product possibilities.

The -NOL phero and it\'s relationship to -NONE has always interested me from the start and from the beginning my thinking has been to go higher on the -NOL. I\'m curious though, about whether or not -NOL changes or even has any effect on the -NONE when placed in a mix? Does it just take a little of the edge off -NONE, so that OD\'ing is not a factor or does it cancel out most of what the -NONE is know for triggering in a female?

I noticed on the board that there are those using the SoE gel pack either half or some the whole pack itself, which means they are applying a very large amount of the -NOL pheromone! We\'re talking more than 1/10 of a mg in one application. If this was -NONE people would probably be running away as fast as they can if the OD info on the forum is correct.

This leads me to my next question; is it at all possible to OD on -NOL and if not what is the experience of those here who have used a complete gel pack for a single application? Please elaborate and share any response you may have received if you\'ve used this product all at once in this way?

Why is it that JVK purposely decided to leave out the noted masculine -NONE phero? Is it due to the OD factor or the fact that it really isn\'t necessary or needed in the presence of both the -NOL and the -RONE pheromones? I remember reading, I believe it was something Bruce posted, that -NOL will change to -NONE as it breaks down on the skin from sweat and bacteria. What about when it\'s applied to clothing? Does the same reaction eventually take place as a natural process with a more slower rate? Is the amount of -NONE produced significant or large enough to signal any real response in females?

Anyway... some impute would be greatly appreciated, even if it\'s to point me to search for an old post/thread that covers these same issues.

Thanks... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
07-15-2002, 03:47 PM
JVK has posted that his basis was that various studies had noted consistent verbal reports of a negative verbal opinion from \'none. In other words, some chick was given \'none to sniff and she would say, when asked, that she didn\'t like the smell of it.

This research method is subject to some criticism that I\'ve posted here before. Basically, you want to inspire emotional action from your target, not get a verbal opinion - who cares if she \"says\" she doesn\'t like the smell if she gives you a DIHL/hair flip/ butt presentation when you wear it?

Still, the market needs a strong \'nol product and SoE is the best even if it does have too much \'rone for some people (me!)

Watcher
07-15-2002, 05:33 PM
I say rone is needed in some quantities although should be small. Im trying to get the a1-couplin push going as well to see what importance they play overall and maybe some of the other androgen or related compound types that may not have been looked into in general yet like androstadinerol

a.k.a.
07-15-2002, 06:37 PM
It does seem as if Nol changes to None because I get more hits the longer I wear SOE.

That said, I should add that I don\'t get more than one or two hits here and there. But hits aren\'t everything. Women still think you\'re sexy and it seems to erase all kinds of boundaries. The best way I can describe it is, when I wear SOE women give me the \"green light\".

A Nol \"OD\" is possible but no big deal. People around you start acting goofy and spacing things out. At most, you\'ll give yourself a headache. There is an optimum dosage however, and three 3\" swipes of SOE work best for me.

Interesting question about mixing Nol and None. I would say that if your mix has at least twice as much None as Nol your hits will be enhanced. If you increase the ratio of Nol there comes a point where the hits start dropping off. On the other hand women start acting a lot more open and relaxed around you. So, you\'re right, it does take the None edge off. But that doesn\'t mean you can use more None. (You\'ll still OD if you do.)

Lately I\'ve been into mixes that have higher ratios of Nol. (My current favorites are 1Rone : 3 A1 : 5 None : 12 Nol and 2 A1 : 3 None : 5 Nol.) The hits aren\'t outstanding and I haven\'t gotten any DIHL. But women seem to love me and I\'m having a great time.

Watcher
07-15-2002, 06:58 PM
It would be interesting for me to be able to add some couplins into that mix or a similar one as well just to see if any difference occours.

FerroMone
07-15-2002, 09:43 PM
When SOE converts to Androstenone the amount of converted NONE is very small and negligible. To convert at Androstenol to at least 50% Androstenone you need a very strong acid like the acid of Chromium Trioxide.

DrSmellThis
07-16-2002, 06:16 AM
You can at least get the effect by taking DHEA after applying your mix, as all the male pheromones can be synthesized from DHEA.

For females, try also butyren, or butyric acid (fatty acid in nookie nectar) supplements.

DrSmellThis
07-16-2002, 06:18 AM
I also critiqued this research in one of my first posts.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2002, 03:08 AM
Thanks guys for all the great impute... was a definite help!