PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 07:03 PM
Hey guys,

I just got Attraction and I am looking for any advice on the best ways to use it. I know it\'s a strong product so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 07:35 PM
Ok you may want to jump in and go 8 or 9 sprays, do the overdose thing first just make sue you keep the water up as you will need an increased liqiud intake, but you could just try 3 or 4 sprays, try to put it on a natural fibre garmet like cotton and wool because on the synthetics you should use some more or as i do, spray it on your hair with 2 or 3 sprays on see the effects on the ladies and other males, its gareenteed to be a party hit or to liven up any situation as i have found lol images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 12:11 AM
I used Attraction for only a week before and got pleasant results before I mixed it with Andro and got none.

I know it\'s very tempting to blow it all on your first go and overdose but I used to apply one spray of Attraction to each side of my chest and on each sleave of my shirt (four all up).

Used to receive alot of DIHL walking around the CBD at lunch. Never had the chance to test it at a party or club environment.

The best result I had in that short week was on the train to work. There was this young blond in the seat in front of us who was obviously a Uni student as she was studying through a stack of books and notes. Anyway after a while I noticed she was haveing a hard time concentrating and kept on putting her books aside. Every once in a while she was trying to get a glimpse of us through the corner of her eye and you could tell that she was trying to look at me through her reflection in the windows as well. Hope she didn\'t fail because of that.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 12:13 AM
Another one my mate applied some of it to his palms and he reckoned that his boss who is gay told him that there was something about my mates hands that was appealing.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 05:39 PM
Yep happens all the time they try to get a glimpse of you through their eyes i have a theroy of levels of intimacy, that as you get to know a women better you will get better response as you go along, so just keep talking to them about them you and anyting else you can to keep them in contact, in other words the NLP idea of building long term rapport with the opposite sex and you will get great results also females tend to losen up when they have a little bit of alcohol so go to some parties and have some fun that way ha ha ha lol