PDA

View Full Version : Phero theme song

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 07:20 AM
Just re-found an old song, the Beach Boys\' Kokomo, that sounds like a phero couple on vacation in the islands. And its got a nice slow rhythm, perfect for...

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don\'t we go

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo
We\'ll get there fast
And then we\'ll take it slow
That\'s where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo

To Martinique, that Monserrat mystique
We\'ll put out to sea

**And we\'ll perfect our chemistry **
By and by we\'ll defy a little bit of gravity

Afternoon delight
Cocktails and moonlit nights
That dreamy look in your eye
Give me a tropical contact high
Way down in Kokomo

WG, gettin a little island fevah...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 07:19 PM
Hey yeah good idea writer guy, we could add another which is another one bites the dust and another one down and another one down etc etc lol, has anyone else got any additional ideas on theme songs for pheromones maybe we could write a new song ???? images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 11:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Australia:
Hey yeah good idea writer guy, we could add another which is another one bites the dust and another one down and another one down etc etc lol, has anyone else got any additional ideas on theme songs for pheromones maybe we could write a new song ???? images/icons/laugh.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Paul, how about the old Thomas Dolby tune
\'She blinded me with science\'?

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 07:32 AM
Yeah, that line about chemicals in your sig helped me notice the one about chemistry in the Beach Boys\' tune when I heard it.

What other songs can we think of? Old stuff, new stuff... just no boy bandz... images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 05:29 PM
YEAH of course stressedoutjoe, thats a great idea anyone got any more ideas on pheromone theme songs

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 06:10 PM
Hey, I just finished listening to an old Lynird Skinird tune that went like this:

\"Ooo that smell! Can\'t you smell that smell?\" images/icons/laugh.gif

Nah. I\'ve changed my mind because the following line is:

\"The smell of death around you?\" images/icons/shocked.gif

Joe